剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
(十年前)
她不在这里
She's not here.
保持警惕 蒙托亚
You stay sharp, Montoya.
帕梅拉艾斯利 出来
Pamela Isley, show yourself!
投降吧 否则我们将使用武力
Surrender or we will use force.
我来了
I'm right here.
站住
Stop.
求你了 别逼我这么做
Please. Please don't make me do this.
开枪 蒙托亚
Take the shot, Montoya.
不
No.
不...
No, no...
不
No!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为必须有人在乎
Because someone has to care.
蝙 蝠 女 侠
第 三 季 第 8 集
(现在)
很少人驾驭绿色能这么有魅力
Very few people can pull off green with any swagger,
但我其实不讨厌你这样
but I actually don't hate this for you.
对 有意思 我... 嗯...
Yeah, it's interesting. I, um...
对不起 我从没碰到过这种情况
I'm sorry, I've never been in a position before
让我无法诚实以对
where I couldn't be honest
因为我担心伤害到别人的感情 所以我在拖延时间
because I was worried about hurting someone's feelings, so I'm stalling.
我觉得那是你跟我说过最贴心的话
I think that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me.
你又点了外卖♥♥吗 没有
Did you order more food? No.
你又叫了脱衣舞者吗
Did you order more strippers?
汉密尔顿小姐
Ms. Hamilton,
现在我们要请你收拾行李
it's time to ask you to pack your things
并跟我们走一趟
and part ways with us.
没礼貌
Rude.
你刷了八千美元的账单
You've racked up an $8,000 bill
但显然却没有能力偿还
without showing any ability to pay for it.
我跟前台的女士说了十次
Oh, I told the lady at the desk ten times,
试试其他信♥用♥卡♥
try all my other cards.
全都被拒绝了 汉密尔顿小姐
They've all been declined, Ms. Hamilton.
其实应该叫汉密尔顿博士 不是"小姐"
Oh, actually, it's Dr. Hamilton. It's not a "Ms."
恐怕我得请你跟我们走
I'm afraid I need to ask you to leave,
否则大都会警♥察♥局会把你押走
or the Metropolis PD will be escorting you out.
这一切都是误会
This is all a misunderstanding.
给我一点时间搞清楚好吗
Give me some time to figure it out?
请你慢慢考虑
Please, take all the time you need.
我们接受你们的道歉
We'll accept your apology
外加一瓶唐培里侬 来补偿你们造成的不便
and a complimentary bottle of Dom for the inconvenience.
你太客气了 女士
You're very kind, ma'am.
我知道
I know.
那个蝙蝠贱女人断了我的财路
Did the bat bitches cut me off?
有这种程度的学历 难道你都没预料到
All your fancy degrees, and you didn't see that coming?
我以为我们已经谈过了
I thought we were past this.
还以为当你的闺蜜对你
One would think that nearly vine-squeezing the life
百般压榨
out of your bestie
并摧毁你生存的唯一解药
and then crushing the only cure for you in existence
就能足以证明那种友谊
was a good indicator that it was time
可以告一段落了
to move on from the friendship.
还有人觉得很讽刺吗
Anyone else find it ironic
当我乞求莱恩和卢克的关注时
that when I beg Ryan and Luke for their attention,
他们都只顾着自己的闹剧
they're busy with their own drama,
但当我终于抽身 享受独处时光时
but then when I finally step away for some much-needed me-time,
蝙蝠女侠本周的任务
Mary is the coveted Bat mission
竟然是玛丽汉密尔顿
of the week?
如果你要用
If this is a lecture
蝙蝠女侠的头号♥通缉犯来说教
on being Batwoman's most wanted,
相信我 我已经考过试了
trust me, I already took the exam.
我该怎么做
Well, what do I do?
你就立刻杀死他们
You kill them immediately.
爱丽丝
Alice.
好吧
Fine.
我曾经拥有一个家人
As someone who had a so-called family member
痴心妄想要改造我
obsessed with the idea that I could change,
所以我来教你
here's what you do:
你让你的朋友们都憎恨你
You make your friends hate you
直到他们想放弃你
so much that they wanna give up on you.
花不是万能的 帕梅 我的搭档失去了一个肾
Flowers aren't a fix-all, Pam. My partner lost a kidney.
是白色的郁金香啊
They're white tulips.
严格来说 来自百合科
From the Liliaceae family.
花语是宽恕
They symbolize forgiveness.
你宁愿是你的肾脏被击中吗
Would you rather it be a kidney?
我在努力了 芮妮 他差点就死了
I'm trying here. - He could've died.
他差点开枪打我
He was going to shoot me.
因为我不能开枪 而我应该支持他
Because I couldn't. - I'm supposed to have his back.
不 你应该支持我
No, you're supposed to have my back.
你不觉得这不公平吗
Don't you see how unfair that is?
我发过誓要维护♥法♥律
I took an oath to uphold the law,
而你不断在大肆践踏法律 为了什么
and you're out there breaking it constantly for the sake of
大自然
Mother Nature?
我知道全球变暖 水资源短缺 物种灭绝
I know global warming, water shortage, extinction of species
是你厌烦的话题
is an inconvenient thought for you,
但不幸的是 这个可重复使用的 咖啡杯不是解决办法
but unfortunately, this reusable coffee mug isn't the solution.
那到底有什么办法 辞职
What is the solution, then? Quitting your job?
排斥我们的朋友
Ostracizing our friends?
执迷不悟到 让我不认得你的程度
Becoming obsessed to the point where I don't even recognize you?
你到底要不要跟我走
Are you coming with me or not?
除非你去一个我无法跟踪的地方
Not if you go where I can't follow you.
待在这里
Stay here.
保持古怪 聪明的科学家形象
Stay the quirky, brilliant scientist
热爱阅读和棒球 这才是我十年前
who loves reading and baseball that I fell in love with
爱上的你 那个人不在了
a decade ago. - She's gone.
她已经绽放了 可以为自己发声
She's blossomed into someone who can stand up for herself.
更重要的是 为那些沉默的一切发声
And more importantly, for those things that can't.
我冻结了玛丽的银行账户 应该是吧
I froze Mary's bank accounts.
断网十次
Internet's cut out ten times.
现在我的电脑都卡住了 太棒了
And now I have the spinning wheel of death. That's awesome.
石棉有味道吗
Does asbestos have a smell?
有人闻到吗
Anyone smell that?
墙里有死老鼠罢了
Dead rat in the wall.
过三天就没事了
Give it three days, it'll pass.
我们没有三天时间 你也看到她的诊所了
We don't have three days. You saw her clinic.
是的 到处都是植物
It's overrun by plant life.
你不觉得很有象征意义吗
You don't find that symbolic?
不要让她忘记初心 希望如此
We won't let her forget who she is. Oh, hope.
真贴心 你觉得有用吗
That's sweet. How's that working out for you?
抱歉 我的讽刺测量仪 落在蝙蝠洞了
I'm sorry, I left my sarcasm meter in the Batcave
我已经没法进入了
I no longer have access to.
你有话要跟我说吗
Is there something you would like to say to me?
别这么小心眼 莱恩 小心眼
Take off the kid gloves, Ryan. - Kid gloves?
马科斯是你的家人 所以你不愿逮捕他
You wouldn't have Marquis arrested because he's family,
玛丽是你的朋友 所以你低估了她
you underestimated Mary because she's your friend,
现在你进不去蝙蝠洞了
and now you're locked out of your Batcave
你的闺蜜和一个连环杀手 亡命天涯
and your bestie's on the lam with a serial killer.
如果我有遗漏 请随意补充
Jump in if I'm missing anything.
好吧 不然我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
把蝙蝠镖用在玛丽身上
Pummel Mary with Batarangs?
让马科斯为了 无妄之灾的脑部创伤
Let them throw Marquis in Arkham
被关进阿卡姆
for a brain injury that isn't his fault?
这叫做出艰难的选择
It's called making hard choices.
我们为什么来这里
Why are we here?
没有带无线网络的 有毒下水道吗
There wasn't a toxic sewer with Wi-Fi access?
芮妮说得对 莱恩
Renee's not wrong, Ryan.
我们要更加强硬一点
We need a harder stance.
所以要同意一个威胁我的女人
By agreeing with the woman who's blackmailing me
因为你跟她上♥床♥吗
because you're sleeping with her?
我好像闻到了石棉的味道 我们应该出去透透气
I think I smell that asbestos. Maybe we should go get some air.
听着 我明白 玛丽是你的朋友
I get it. Mary's your friend.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表