剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我派了ARGUS的人去调查
I had some folks over at A.R.G.U.S. look into this.
前警♥察♥芮妮蒙托亚
A former police officer, a Renee Montoya,
目前为市长的 秘密"无赖科"工作
now works for the mayor's off-books "Rogues" unit
就是负责调查这些事件的
looking into all of these events.
也许我们应该过去打个招呼
Maybe it's worth the two of us popping by to say hello.
我读到过一种现象
I read about this phenomenon
植物通过地面的 声学效应进行交流
where plants communicate through acoustics in the ground.
风按照特定的频率吹 真菌会发送求救信♥号♥♥
Wind blows at a certain frequency, fungi send distress signals.
这叫自然脉络
It's called natural networking.
这还挺性感的
That's kind of hot.
你...
You...
戴着老花眼镜 埋头读书
reading glasses on... head in a book,
满脑子都是霉菌
thinking about fungi.
我以为蝙蝠侠的那一段毒藤
I figured the cutting Batman saved infected Mary Hamilton
感染玛丽汉密尔顿是有原因的
for a reason.
我的芽孢
Mm. My sporeling.
你的什么
Your what?
我身体的一部分创造了她 用以让我恢复健康
A piece of me created her to bring me back to health...
她就像一个电池
Like a battery
只是没有插头
without a plug.
如果我能把她引过来 她就会复活我
If I can draw her here, she'll revive me.
希望这次能成功
Well, let's hope this works, then.
(毒藤女回来了 )
不...
No, no, no.
一杯三份浓缩咖啡的冰沙
One triple-shot frappe,
多加了甜奶油 而且正好是免费的
extra sweet cream, and conveniently, free of charge, hmm.
我还有个礼物给你
Oh, and I have a gift for you.
去圣托里尼度假怎么样
How about an all-inclusive vacation to Santorini?
为什么是圣托里尼
Why Santorini?
可爱的比基尼 永不停歇的阳光 远离哥谭市
Uh... cute bikinis, nonstop sunshine, far, far away from Gotham,
还要我继续说吗
need I go on?
没有
Nope,
但我负责音乐
but I'm in charge of the music.
我拒绝听男子乐队 唱两小时调味料的歌♥
I refuse to listen to a boy band sing about condiments for two hours.
脑子冻住了
Mm. Brain freeze.
不是脑子冻住了
Not a brain freeze.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我不知道
I have no idea.
听着 我承认我跟芮妮搞砸了
Look, I admit I royally screwed up with Renee.
跟她上♥床♥
Sleeping with her,
信任她 保护她 这一切
trusting her, defending her, everything.
都是我不好 好吗
Seriously, my bad, all right?
好
Yup.
就这样 "好"
That's it? "Yup"?
我对你说的是实话
I'm trying to be real with you.
感激不尽
I appreciate that.
但这并不会抹去事实
But it doesn't take away from the fact
我们开车进入树林与毒藤女战斗
that we are driving into the woods to fight Poison Ivy,
是芮妮释放了她 可能也把一切告诉了她
who Renee freed and probably told everything to.
我的身份 我们的计划 弱点
My identity, our plan, our vulnerability.
小心
Whoa, look out!
你得帮帮我 拜托
You have to help me, please.
天啊
Oh, my god.
没事的 我来帮你
You're okay, we got you.
我们得离开这里 我们不安全
We need to get out of here. We're not safe.
什么意思 是谁干的
Hey, what do you mean? Who did this to you?
索菲
Sophie!
快跑
Run!
我走不了 不 我们得继续走
I can't. - No, we have to keep moving.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
卢克 拿枪
Luke, gun.
枪 快开枪
Gun, gun!
卢克 我们该走了
Okay. Luke, we gotta go.
我们得走了 卢克 我们该走了
We gotta go. Luke, we gotta go.
大家小心 我们走
Guys, the cabin, let's go.
现在怎么办
Now what?
卢克
Luke.
卢克
Luke.
想告诉我们是怎么回事吗
You wanna tell us what's going on?
刚看到一个无辜的人被树根刺穿
Well, I just saw an innocent man get impaled with a root,
所以你猜三次吧
so three guesses.
那不是你的错
That wasn't your fault.
这都是我的错 你怎么就不明白呢
This is all my fault. How do you not get that?
我们所有问题的共同点是什么
What is the common denominator of all of our problems?
蝠翼的战衣总是出故障 都是因为我
The Batwing suit breaks half the time because of me.
我们没能从毒藤女手中 救出玛丽 也是因为我
We couldn't save Mary from Poison Ivy because of me.
麻♥醉♥枪♥被藤蔓卷走了 也是因为我
A freaking vine snagged the dart gun away because of me.
我爸一直都知道
My dad knew all along.
他没把战衣给我是有原因的
There was one reason he didn't give me the suit
只有一个原因
and one reason only.
我不是英雄
I'm not a hero.
你知道怎么知道自己 正在成为英雄的旅途中吗
You know how you know you're on the journey to being a hero?
通过失败
You fail.
看看索菲
I mean, look at Sophie.
爱丽丝和帕梅 都在她的眼皮底下逃走了
Alice and Pam both escaped on her watch,
而她有五年的安保工作经验
and she worked security for five years.
没错
True.
还有莱恩 那个所谓的团队侦探
And Ryan, the supposed team detective,
完全没注意到
didn't even notice
她的室友感染了毒藤
that her roommate was infected with Poison Ivy
直到为时已晚
until it was way too late.
搞砸了就是搞砸了
Talk about screwing up big time.
看吧 没有人是完美的
See? No one's perfect. - Mm.
你不能泄气
You can't spiral on us.
我们需要你那讨人厌的超凡大脑 带我们逃离这里
We need your obnoxiously superior brain to get us out of here.
好的 散♥弹♥枪♥ 几把子弹
All right. Well, shotgun, handful of shells,
醋 发粉 锯子
vinegar, baking soda, saw,
还有这小木屋的一堆垃圾
and a whole bunch of other crap from this cabin.
你有其他办法扳倒她吗
You think you could figure out another way to take her down?
我可以试试
I can try.
看来你没找到玛丽
I take it you didn't find Mary?
我有别的同伴
I had other company.
你做了什么
What did you do?
蝙蝠女侠怎么知道我在哪里
How did Batwoman know where I'd be?
帕梅
Pam!
马上回答我
Answer me right now.
你做了什么
What did you do?
他们没事
They're fine.
但现在你让我好奇 你为什么这么担心
But now you've got me wondering why you're so concerned.
他们不是坏人
They're not bad people.
蝙蝠侠活埋了我
Batman buried me alive.
我说过了 莱恩不是蝙蝠侠
I told you, Ryan is not Batman.
你觉得她会对我做什么
What do you think she's gonna do to me?
让我跟她谈谈 告诉她什么
Let me talk to her. - And tell her what?
你可以改变
That you can change.
帕梅 我很抱歉伤害了你
I'm sorry, Pam, for hurting you.
我会后悔一辈子的
I will regret what I did for the rest of my life.
但你不能一直走这条路
But you can't keep going down this path.
我希望你健康平安
I want you to be healthy and safe.
我希望我们能把病治好 然后离开这个城市
I want us to be able to heal and leave this city behind.
难道我不足以值得吗
Can't I, alone, be worth it?
你当然值得
Of course you're worth it.
总有一天 我们会把这座城市抛在脑后
And one day, we will leave this city behind us.
但现在 我要确保没人挡我的路
But right now, I need to make sure no one's standing in my way.
待着别动
Stay put.
不要乱动
Don't move a muscle.
我会杀了蝙蝠女侠 然后解决我们的问题
I'm going to kill Batwoman, and then we can work on us.
看来城市对无赖科没寄予厚望啊
Looks like the city doesn't have much hope for the Rogues unit.
她不在这里
She's not here.
你的小玩意里有发夹吗
You got a hairpin in that fancy thing?
谢谢
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表