剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
你真的在乎吗
Do you actually care?
如果他们做了那些事 你妹妹还能活下来
If she survived what they did to her,
我会觉得很幸运
I'd count my lucky stars
然后我就忘了 我听说过"黑手套"
and forget I ever heard of black glove.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
什么也不知道
Absolutely nothing.
所有知道黑手套的人
Except that everyone who knows anything about black glove
通常的结局都是死路一条
usually ends up dead.
小心点 摩尔
Be careful, Moore.
我这样的下场还不是最糟的
There are worse things than ending up like me.
你记得在约会软件上见过他吗
Remember meeting him on twinge?
我都不知道我在用约会软件
I didn't know I was on twinge.
我没见过这个人
I've never seen this guy before in my life.
你个人档案里的眼睛 是绿色的吗
Are your eyes green in your picture?
应该只是光线不好
I think it's just bad lighting.
也许他在跟踪我
Maybe he was stalking me,
或者他是约会强♥奸♥犯 被我发现了
or maybe he was some date rape guy, and I found out about it.
看来他只是没那么喜欢你
Uh... it seems like he just wasn't that into you.
是的 根据你的私信 我只是随便看了些关键词
According to your dms, which I merely skimmed for keywords,
他说你似乎...
he said you seemed...
很甜美
sweet.
所以你把他闷在蜂蜜里 聪明的姑娘
So you suffocated him in honey. Clever girl.
我想和毒藤女玛丽约会了
I think I wanna date poison Ivy Mary.
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on.
拒绝
Rejection?
我差点害死了一个无辜的人
I almost took an innocent man's life.
玛丽说得对
Mary's right.
这个差点淹死人的理由真是离谱
That's a screwed-up reason to nearly drown a guy.
我不知道
I don't know.
真的吗
Is it, though?
从来没有人说过我很甜美
I mean, I've never been accused of being sweet,
但这基本上就像在说
but it's basically like saying, you know,
"你很讨人喜欢 但很容易被遗忘"
"you're pleasant, but instantly forgettable."
像是赞美之中的"米色"
It's like the beige of compliments.
是友好对话的"向左滑" 我们明白
The swipe left of niceties. We get it.
你不会真的以为 别人是这样看你的吧
You don't really think that's how people see you?
你记得今天早上去了五金店吗
Hey, do you remember going to a hardware store this morning?
我该记得吗
Should I?
你买♥♥了花盆 肥料和洒水壶
Well, you bought a flowering pot, fertilizer, and a watering can.
根据你手♥机♥的地理数据
According to your phone's geodata,
你离开商店后 去了伯恩赛德的一处空地
once you left the store, you went to a vacant lot in burnside.
请你别告诉我 我还伤害了别人
Please, don't tell me I hurt anyone else.
你为什么不提玛丽的事
Why didn't you say anything about Mary?
我还在想这事 怎么会怪到我头上呢
I wondered how this would end up my fault.
你显然察觉到不对劲 你是怎么发现的
You obviously knew something was up. How'd you figure it out?
问题不在于我是怎么发现的
The question isn't how I figured it out,
是你怎么没发现 你是她的室友
it's how you didn't. You're her roommate.
你有价值十亿美元的 蝙蝠科技供你支配
You have a billion dollars of bat-tech.
你的二把手是个天才
And your number two is a certifiable genius.
你们其中一个人总该注意到了
One of you should have noticed.
施肥机是空的
Fertilizer bag is empty,
但地面没有被破坏
but the ground's not disturbed.
这里什么都没种过
Nothing was planted.
玛丽为什么来这里
Why was Mary here?
玛丽汉密尔顿 你这个淘气的姑娘
Mary Hamilton, you dirty girl.
他还活着
He's still alive.
只是她的第一天而已
Uh-huh. It's only her first day.
不知道这家伙对玛丽做了什么
Wonder what he did to Mary.
我不知道 但他试图杀死我和索菲
I don't know, but he tried to kill Sophie and me,
以及冻住索菲的妹妹
and freeze Sophie's sister.
玛丽不知怎的把黑手套旗下
Somehow Mary managed to turn
最危险的特工之一变成了萝卜
one of black glove's most dangerous operatives into a garden turnip.
不知道这算厉害 还是真的很糟
I'm not sure if that's impressive or just really bad.
你的腰带上 不会碰巧有蝙蝠铲吧
You have a bat-shovel in that belt?
抱歉 我是怎么找到一个 神出鬼没的秘密行动组织
Sorry. How did I track down an elusive black-ops organization?
你通过一家公♥司♥的邮政信箱 追踪维吉尔盖蒂
You tracked the po box Virgil getty was using
这家公♥司♥给他出♥售♥低温医疗用品
through the company that sold him the cryogenic medical supplies
他就使用在冰冻溶液受害者身上
he used on the freeze serum victims.
索菲对这家伙穷追不舍
Sophie's been a bloodhound with this guy.
她肯定找过了
I'm sure she tried that.
对 可是索菲的名字里 没有挂着"医生"后缀
Yeah, well, Sophie doesn't have an "md" after her name.
看来汉密尔顿医生 利用了她的头衔
Looks like Dr. Hamilton used her title
绕过了"个人隐私法"
to bypass privacy laws.
违反医德
Violation of medical ethics?
哈莉奎恩 你来了
Harley Quinn, here you come.
也许应该有人告诉索菲
Perhaps someone should tell Sophie
那个想把我们活活烧死
that the guy who tried to burn us alive
冻死她妹妹的人
and freeze her sister to death
吊在韦恩集团的下水道底下吗
is hanging from a sewer pipe under Wayne.
不 不需要索菲找到更多麻烦 我们的麻烦已经够多了
No, we have enough problems without Sophie finding more.
她的名字就叫摩尔
Well, "Moore" is literally her name.
作为索菲的反手击球下的受害者 我想她能照顾自己
As a victim of Sophie's backhand, I'd say she can handle herself.
我让她别插手
I said, she stays out of it.
好吧
Okay.
我们能不能回到正题
Okay, can we get back to me freaking out
我会违背自己的意愿 变成一个超级坏蛋
over the fact that I'm turning into an uber-villain against my will?
怎么会这样
Why is this happening?
毒藤女是生态恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Poison Ivy is an ecoterrorist.
你的两名受害者都没有 蓄意伤害环境的公开记录
Neither victim had any record of hurting the environment.
对 但使用蝙蝠侠恶棍的武器 手法不一定相同
But the bat-villain weapons don't necessarily mean the same mo.
连恩克兰多的手法就与
Liam crandle didn't have the same agenda as
初代疯帽人不一样
the og mad hatter.
有道理
That's a good point.
克里斯说你很甜美 你就给他送蜜糖
Chris called you sweet. You dipped him in honey.
维吉尔冻结了乔丹
Virgil froze Jordan,
所以你利用大自然困住他
so you used mother nature to immobilize him.
所以也许毒藤的化学费洛蒙
So... maybe the chemical pheromones
让我跟大自然交流
from the poison Ivy allow me to communicate with nature
升华了我热爱的东西
while heightening things I'm passionate about,
像是伸张正义
like justice?
鉴于我杀害了你母亲
Well, seeing as that mo tracks, and... I killed your mother,
我并不期待变成卷心菜
I'm not looking foward to being turned into a cabbage.
所以我们应该找出 是什么让哲基尔医生变成
So we should find out exactly what turns Dr. Jekyll
用花盆害人的海德太太
into Mrs. Hyde-my-victims-under-a-pot.
该死
Damn it.
她想要什么
What does she want?
就是你 亲爱的
You, my dear.
不管是死是活
Dead or alive.
你现在来家访
Making house calls now?
你为什么不告诉我 发现了一个毒藤受害者
You didn't tell me you found another poison Ivy Vic.
现在是早上五点 我以为你睡着了
It's 5 am. I figured you were asleep.
我根本不睡觉 莱恩
I don't sleep,
尤其是有帕梅这种能力的人存在
especially when someone's out there with Pam's abilities.
受害人在哪里 在我监管之下
Where's the Vic? In my custody.
我得和他谈谈
I need to talk to him
我要知道他看到了什么 他知道什么
to know what he saw, what he knows.
他目前处于昏迷状态
He's unconscious at the moment.
他能说话时 我会打给你
When he's talking, I'll call you.
就像克里斯海纳一样
Like Chris hayner?
这是巧合还是方便
Is that a coincidence or a convenience?
你想和蝙蝠女侠搭档 对吗
You wanted to partner with batwoman.
那你就得相信我的程序
Then you need to trust my process.
莱恩真是乱来
Ryan is flailing.
你刚才说芮妮要我 不管我是死是活 是什么意思
What did you mean, Renee wanted me dead or alive?
芮妮和毒藤帕梅有一段故事
Um... Renee and poison Pam have a backstory.
什么故事
What kind of backstory?
我不想传播八卦
Oh, I don't wanna be a gossip.
说吧 说吧
Spill. Spill.
如果你们坚持的话
If you insist.
那么...
Well...
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表