剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
残酷而捉襟见肘的收养制度
brutally underfunded foster system,
而自己安然栖息在 十亿美元的帝国上空
all the while perched comfortably atop a billion-dollar empire,
不过也差不远
but you know, potato, "potato."
我没有遗弃她
I didn't abandon her.
对 你只是付给医生两百万美元 让他代劳
No, you just paid a doctor $2 million to do it for you.
这才是我想看的剧情
Now, this is the content I came for.
那笔钱不是用来 掩饰生下你的 莱恩
The money wasn't to cover up giving birth to you, Ryan.
没错 是为了掩盖你们的婚外情
No. It was to cover up your affair.
比那更复杂
It's more complicated than that.
年代不同 我的处境也不同
It was a different time, and I was in a different place.
我为之奋斗的一切
I was looking at everything
都有可能付诸东流
that I'd worked for going down the drain,
然后医生告诉我 有一对父母
and then... The doctor told me about a couple
他们非常渴望有自己的孩子
who were desperate to have a child of their own, and...
我认为这个机会正好 给你一个温暖的家
I saw it as an opportunity to give you a loving home.
那两百万本来是要给那家人的
The 2 million was supposed to go to the family
确保你生活无忧
to ensure that you would want for nothing.
这么多年来 我一直以为你拥有
All those years, I thought you were being cared for
爱你的父母 但是...
by loving parents. But...
直到你找到我 我才意识到
it was only when you found me that I realized
医生把钱私吞了
that the doctor had kept the money for himself
然后把你丢到消防局
and dropped you off at a fire station.
你为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me earlier?
因为我想把你推开
Because I was trying to push you away
以防你受到马科斯的伤害
to protect you from Marquis.
但是
But...
显然我在各方面都失败了
Clearly, I failed on all fronts.
我想感谢你们
I just wanna thank you both
让我参与到这个特别的时刻
for letting me be a part of this special moment, truly.
谢谢
Thank you.
但是
But...
看来蝙蝠女侠没有现身
It seems Batwoman is a no-show,
恐怕死期不能改了
and I'm afraid a deadline is a deadline.
仔细一想 这个词很暴♥力♥
It's a very violent word when you think about it,
但用在此时此刻非常合适
but entirely appropriate to this moment.
莱恩 有遗言给杰特女士吗
Ryan, any last words for Ms. Jet?
有
Yeah.
妈妈
Mom.
蹲下
Get down!
天啊
My god.
难怪蝙蝠女侠没来
That's why Batwoman didn't show up.
她一直都在这里
She was here the whole time.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Anything I can do to help?
有 别让她碰那个
Yes. Keep her from touching that.
我记得你 会说话的泰迪
I remember you, Talky Teddy.
你是节日里最抢手的玩具
Oh. You were the hottest toy of the holidays.
班上的每个孩子都想要一个
Every kid in class wanted one.
但没想到琪琪把拉绳接到了
Little did they know, Kiki had attached the pull cord
藏在里面的碎片手榴弹
to the pin of a fragmentation grenade hidden inside.
有多少人... 被杀了
How many people were... - Killed?
五个
Five.
两个成年人 三个孩子
Two adults, three children.
还有12个人受到永久性损害
Another 12 suffered permanent injuries.
你要怎么放下这种事
How do you move on from that?
你是放不下的
You don't.
你每天都得面对
You live with it every day.
至少我的心理治疗师花了很多年
At least, that's what my therapist spent years
想说服我放下
trying to get through to me.
我可以有各种借口
I had all the excuses.
"不是我做的" "是小丑指使我的"
"It wasn't me." "The Joker made me do it."
所有我造成的痛苦 都是无法逃脱的
There is no escape from all the pain that I caused.
我的大脑开始让我产生幻觉
My mind started to play tricks on me.
我在到处都能看到我的受害者
I would see my victims everywhere.
你怎么让这些消失
What did you do to make it stop?
我忍♥到极限时
Once I reached my breaking point,
我的治疗师坚持让我付出努力
my therapist insisted that I had to do the hard work,
我需要为我做的一切
that I needed to accept responsibility
承担责任
for everything that I'd done.
我伤害过的人 无法忘记我对他们做过的事
The people I hurt can't forget what I did to them, so...
那我又怎么能忘记
How can I?
降落得不错 莱恩会对你刮目相看的
Nice landing. Ryan would be impressed.
当然她也不会表现出来
Not that she'd ever show it.
她有时候真的让人摸不透
She's just so hard to read sometimes.
前一分钟我还觉得她喜欢我
You know, one minute, I think she's into me.
下一分钟她就不理我
The next minute, she's shutting me out.
你觉得和她接吻能解决问题吗
And you thought pulling her in for a kiss would clear things up?
(摄像头已关闭)
摄像头已关闭
Cameras deactivated.
老实说 我不知道我在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
我知道 我知道你喜欢什么类型
I do. Pretty sure I know your type.
声明一下
Hey, for the record...
早在我知道莱恩是蝙蝠女侠之前 我就爱上她了
I was into Ryan long before I knew she was Batwoman.
那到底是多久
Exactly how long? For the record.
不重要
Not important.
在你以为莱恩是罪犯的时候 你就暗恋她
You had a crush on Ryan when you thought she was a criminal?
不说这个了
We're done talking about this.
我要说
I'm not.
你这就不说了
Pretty sure you are.
爸爸 听得见吗
Dad? Can you hear me?
好久不见 儿子
Been a while, son.
是的 相信我 我知道 我要带你回家
Yeah, believe me, I know. I'm taking you home.
等等
Hold up.
我们能进入马科斯的电脑
We've got access to Marquis' laptop.
不偷看里面一眼就离谱了
We'd be crazy if we didn't take a peek.
爸爸 想帮我们入侵 一台笔记本电脑吗
Dad, wanna help us hack a laptop?
我知道干我这一行的
I know a guy in my profession
不该对目标产生感情
is not supposed to develop feelings for his targets,
但你们俩完全俘获了我的心
but you two really bull's-eyed me right here.
接下来怎么办
So where do we go from here?
从最近的情况来看
Well, based on recent history,
你会打电♥话♥给丹娜德维特 提供你的最新独家消息
you call Dana DeWitt with your latest scoop,
揭发我就是蝙蝠女侠
outing me as Batwoman.
我不会这样对你的
I wouldn't do that.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
自从我们相见以来
Ever since we met,
你所做的就是夺走我的幸福
all you've done is take away anything good in my life.
你不放过身为韦恩总裁的我
You came after me as CEO of Wayne...
也不放过身为蝙蝠女侠的我
And you came after me as Batwoman.
你以为说个催泪的故事
And you think some sob story
什么想留给我两百万美元
about how you tried to give me $2 million
就能改变事实吗
would make a damn difference?
你都不好奇我去了哪里吗
Did you ever wonder where I was?
我过得怎么样
How I was doing?
你真的有想过我吗
Did you ever even think about me?
我当然有想到你
Of course I thought about you.
对
Yeah.
只是没想念到会关心我的程度
Just not enough to check up on me.
你知道比起两百万美元 我更想要什么吗
You wanna know what I would've wanted instead of $2 million?
一个足够关心我 并确保我会得到良好照顾的母亲
A mom who cared enough to make sure I was in good hands,
我第一天上幼儿园时
that I had someone to walk me to school
能陪我上学
on my first day of kindergarten.
我生日时能给我做纸杯蛋糕
Someone to make me cupcakes for my birthday.
我熬夜看电视时能吼我
Someone to yell at me for staying up too late watching TV.
但我等了14年才得到这些
But I had to wait 14 years for any of that.
没错
You're right.
看看你
And look at you.
我没给你留下任何东西
The child I gave nothing to,
但你自己争取到了这一切
and you achieved all of this.
而我把一切都给了马科斯
I gave Marquis everything.
看看他变成什么样了
And look how he turned out.
或许我为你做过最好的事
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表