剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
之前每个人都说 活该
Okay, everyone was like, "boo-hoo,
邪恶爱丽丝杀了莱恩的妈妈
evil Alice killed Ryan's mom."
还在火上浇油
As if it wasn't bad enough.
现在排除万难
And now, against all odds,
我奇迹般地又给她弄出一个母亲
I miraculously provide her with another one,
而你们只是发牢骚和抱怨
and you guys are just bitching and moaning...
我能喝点水吗 拜托 帮个忙
Can I get some water? Please. Someone?
拜托告诉我 你掌握了那种冰冻东西的情况
Okay, please tell me you have some info on this freeze stuff.
罐子是密闭的
The canister itself is a compact,
是定制的真空烧瓶
custom-built vacuum flask
这样让它的内容物 就是那种冰冻的东西
that makes its contents, aka the freeze stuff,
浓度更高 而且似乎没有现在那么危险
more concentrated and seemingly less dangerous than it is.
积少成多
Little goes a long way.
那个孩子很可能是 在哥谭河附近找到的
The kid likely found it near the Gotham river,
以为那是无害的干冰枪
thought it was a harmless dry-ice gun.
好吧 我真的不舒服
I'm really not feeling well.
我想是因为我体内 有纳米机器人在追踪
I think it's all these tracking nanobots inside me.
我的皮肤
My skin,
感觉是蜘蛛在我的血管里奔跑
it, um, feels like spiders are running through my veins.
好吧 并没有这种东西
Okay. That's not a thing.
韦恩科技在研究中 经常使用纳米腕管注射器
Wayne Tech uses nanobot injectables in their research all the time.
你要请病假吗 是这样吗
Are you calling in sick? Is that what this is?
蒙托亚想让我们合作
Montoya wants us to work together.
我的队伍得知了 蝙蝠侠的战利品消息
My team gets a beat on a Batman trophy,
然后你就用你那病态的脑袋
and you use your creepy-ass brain
帮我们找出它的下落
to help us figure out where it is.
这是我最想要的 真的
And I would love nothing more, truly,
谈谈一罐丢失的液氮
than to talk about an errant can of liquid nitrogen,
但我觉得注意力很难集中 我浑身难受
but I'm finding it very difficult to focus through my pain.
我可不希望蒙托亚小姐 认为我们的小约定
And I would hate Ms. Montoya to think that our little arrangement didn't work
因为我工作环境恶劣而行不通
on account of me being in a hostile work environment.
我到底做错了什么
What did I do to deserve this?
你知道吗 给爱丽丝请个病假或许不是什么坏事
It's probably not the worst thing if we give Alice a sick day.
为什么她可以休息
Why does she get a day off?
因为我知道罐子在哪里
Because I know where the canister is.
而且我觉得你不会想让 哥谭的头号♥通缉犯和你一起
Plus, I doubt you want one of Gotham's most wanted with you
闯入哥谭警♥察♥局
breaking into the GCPD.
我进来了
I'm in.
好 我只能关闭摄影机
Cool. I can only keep the cameras dark
五分钟 开始找吧
for five minutes, so start looking.
(危险 危险品)
你确定是这里吗
You sure it's here?
记录显示今早10点07分 它被标记并归档了
Logs say it was tagged and filed at 10:07 am this morning.
没有移出记录
No record of anyone removing it.
我知道为什么蝙蝠侠 会自留一个证据柜了
I think I know why Batman kept his own evidence locker.
这是什么
What is this?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我找到了 诺拉
I found it, Nora.
我们终于可以完成 维克多未竟的事业
We can finally finish what Victor started.
你偷了维克多的冷冻罐
You stole Victor's freeze tank?
诺拉弗莱斯
Nora Fries.
你要告诉我 你是怎么冻住了
You're gonna tell me how you were frozen
整整20年
for 20 years...
然后还能活过来说这件事
And lived to talk about it.
我比对了盗窃案发生时闭路电视的人员出入画面
I was able to compare entry and exit footage from the time of the theft
找到了闯进证物室的人
and track down who broke into the evidence room first.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
迪在哥谭警♥察♥局的处理台工作
Dee works at the GCPD processing desk.
她是为数不多能进入到
She's one of the few people who has access to
证物室安保封闭区的人
the evidence room's secure back area.
而且迪今天也请了病假
Dee also called in sick today.
这位女士20年来从未请过病假
And this lady has never called in sick once in 20 years.
但是
Okay, but
证物室里的所有物品
all the items in the evidence room,
肯定有更容易销赃的东西
there has to be something easier to fence.
跟我想的一样
Which is what I thought.
为什么会有人冒着巨大的风险 偷走这个
Why would anyone risk everything for this stuff,
除了发明它的人
apart from the guy who invented it.
等等 你是说那个急冻人
You mean the Mr. Freeze dude?
我以为他已经死了 维克多弗莱斯 是的
I thought he was dead. Victor Fries. He is.
天才的冷冻学家
Brilliant cryobiologist.
六个博士学位
Half a dozen doctorates.
他还是坚持被称为急冻人
Still insisted on being called Mr. Freeze.
但话说回来 寒冰队长 其实不是真正的队长
Then again, Captain Cold wasn't really a captain, so...
那是谁
Who's that?
对
Ah, yes.
诺拉弗莱斯
That is Nora Fries.
三年前住进阿卡姆时所拍的照片
In an Arkham intake photo taken three years ago.
诺拉被诊断出 患有麦格雷戈综合征
Nora was diagnosed with MacGregor's syndrome,
是一种严重的肺病
a progressive lung disease
在她被确诊的时候没有解药
that, at the time of her diagnosis, had no cure.
所以维克多设计了 一种独特的液氮配方
So Victor created a unique liquid nitrogen formula
为一部冷冻机提供能量 让她保持沉睡
to supply her cryochamber that kept her in stasis
直到找到解药
until a cure could be found.
还没找到 他就死了
And he died before it happened.
最后她的冷冻机用完了
Eventually her cryochamber ran out
维克多的液氮鸡尾酒
of Victor's liquid nitrogen cocktail.
解冻之后
When she thawed,
诺拉得知医生找到了 治疗麦格雷戈症的解药
Nora learned that doctors found a cure for MacGregor's.
他们进行注射
So they administered it,
但20年的空档让她头脑错乱
but she was so disoriented by the 20-year time gap,
当局把她送去了阿卡姆
officials sent her to Arkham.
她三年前逃狱
She escaped in a breakout three years ago
从此音讯全无
and has been MIA ever since.
那她们之间有什么联♥系♥
So, what's the connection?
迪史密蒂是诺拉弗莱斯的妹妹
Dee Smithy is Nora Fries' sister.
把地址发给我 我开蝙蝠车
Send me the address, I'll fire up the Batmobile.
好
Okay.
等一下
Uh...
谁在布鲁斯韦恩收藏的 初版书书架上弹篮球
who's bouncing a basketball off of Bruce Wayne's shelf of first editions?
是我的哥哥
That would be my brother.
这女孩反应真快 你会打球
Ooh. Girl's got reflexes. You play?
对 我一有空就打
Yeah, in all my spare time.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
待会儿有空喝一杯吗
You free for a drink later?
佳达没告诉你我的事
Jada didn't tell you about me.
告诉我什么 怀尔德
Tell me what, Wilder?
她说得很清楚
She made it very clear
她不想和韦恩集团有任何关系
she wanted nothing to do with Wayne Enterprises.
以及我和她也不能有关系
And that I have nothing to do with her.
你惹恼她了 你做了什么
Oh, you ruffled some feathers. What'd you do?
因为她平常都很喜欢 穷♥人♥致富的故事
Because normally she eats that rags-to-riches stuff up.
让她想起了自己
Reminds her of herself.
你以为你了解我的故事
So you think you know my story.
27岁
在寄养体制中长大 进过黑门监狱
Raised in the system, stint at Blackgate,
现在是韦恩的代理总裁
and now acting CEO of Wayne.
对了 你还是我妹妹
Oh, and, uh, you're my sister.
她告诉你的
She told you that?
用不着
She didn't have to.
你怎么知道的
How did you figure this out?
保姆都会说闲话
Oh, nannies talk.
我妈一连失踪九个月时 我的保姆也会说
Like mine did when mom disappeared for nine months straight.
我好几年后听说的 那时我还小
Heard about it as a kid years later,
有一年夏天 她和我老爸
why her and my old man
完全没说过话
didn't speak for a full summer after that.
所以是婚外情
So it was an affair.
然后我们快进27年
Then we fast forward 27 years,
有个比我小一岁的厉害姑娘
some bad-ass chick one year younger than me
出现在公♥司♥ 打乱我妈的计划
shows up at the company, throws my mom off her game,
让她安排了这些秘密会面
and has got her scheduling all these secret meetings
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表