剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
我以为我可以对帕梅 晓之以情动之以理
I thought I could plead and hope and rationalize with Pam.
没有用
It didn't work.
最终她逼我选择
It got to the point where she made me choose:
是坚守这座城市的义务 还是选择她
My obligation to the city or her.
那你怎么选的
What did you do?
她永远不会原谅我的选择
Something Pam will never forgive me for.
我把灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥了蝙蝠侠
I sold my soul to Batman.
他知道他无法信任阿卡姆关着她
He knew he couldn't trust Arkham to contain her,
所以他研制出一种脱水血清
so he developed a desiccation serum
模仿植物在没有水和阳光照射时所经历的状态
that mimicked the process a plant goes through when it's denied water or sunlight.
用于注射的设备编码到血清上
The device used to inject it is coded to the serum,
也就是说这也是唯一 从她身上取出来的办法
meaning it's also the only way to extract it from her.
如果能拿到更多血清 我们就能用在玛丽身上
If we got more of the serum, we could use it on Mary.
我拿到装置了 但他只制♥作♥了一次血清
I have the device, but he only made one dose of serum,
目前正在帕梅拉体内 随着血液进行循环
and it's currently pumping through Pamela's bloodstream.
她在哪里
So where is she?
没有人知道 好
No one knows. Good.
但如果我们找到她 就应该可以吸出血清
But if we find her, then presumably we could siphon the serum
用它来阻止玛丽 对吧
and use it to stop Mary? Right?
错了
Wrong.
首先 不小心释放出 一个生态恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
First, accidentally unleashing an ecoterrorist
对我们大为不妙
would not be a good look for us.
第二 你知道脱水 是什么意思吗
Second, do you know what desiccation means?
我们会让玛丽脱水至死
We would be dehydrating Mary to the brink of death.
不 血清只是用来制♥服♥帕梅的
The serum was to put Pam down,
那是十年前的事了
and that was ten years ago.
排出身体后 我猜她会继续休眠
If we remove it, my guess is she stays dormant
除非她接触到阳光或水
unless she comes into contact with sunlight or water.
至于第二点 太小心眼了 莱恩
As for point number two, kid gloves, Ryan.
你们听到芮妮的话吗
Did you hear what Renee said?
帕梅永远不会原谅她做的事
Pam will never forgive her for what she did.
我们不能让玛丽经历同样的折磨
We are not putting Mary through that same torture
让她也恨上我们
so she can hate us too.
这可能是我们救玛丽的唯一机会
This could be our only chance to save Mary.
真正的玛丽会希望我们阻止她
The true Mary would want us to stop her
以免她做出无法挽回的事
before she can do something that she can't take back.
不阻止她 我们就帮不了她
We cannot help her unless we stop her.
好吧
Fine.
如果我是蝙蝠侠
If I were Batman,
我会把毒藤女藏在哪里
where would I stash Poison Ivy?
我认为布鲁斯在他的日记里 写到了帕梅拉艾斯利
Our best bet is that Bruce wrote about Pam Isley in his journals,
日记就在这里的蝙蝠洞里
which are in the Batcave here.
但是马科斯的先进室内 与室外摄像头
But Marquis' state-of-the-art interior and exterior cameras
意味着从屋顶 阳台或车♥库♥通道都进不去
means no roof, balcony or garage access.
你能入侵视频 帮我争取点时间吗
Can you hack it and buy me time?
拨号♥上网可不行 人力呢
Not with dial-up. - Manpower?
每层楼有五名保安
There's five security guards per floor.
数字升级 根据我们以前的工作人员所说
Digital upgrades? - According to our former staff,
每一台行政电梯都需要拇指扫描
every executive elevator requires a thumb scan,
而他的办公室有视网膜扫描
and his office is locked with a retinal scan.
各位 我们进不去这栋大楼
We're not getting into this building.
为什么马科斯打给我
Why is Marquis calling me?
我该接吗
Am I supposed to take this?
他到底想怎样
What does he want?
马上就知道了
Guess I'm about to find out.
对不起 我当了八年的刑♥警♥
I'm sorry, I was a detective for eight years,
我现在才知道 布鲁斯韦恩是蝙蝠侠
and I'm just learning now that Bruce Wayne was Batman?
你好吗 妹妹 有个小问题 这东西是合法的吗
What up, sis? Quick question for you, is this thing legit?
你觉得我能卖♥♥多少钱 150块 200块
What do you think I can hawk for it? Buck fifty? Two?
你在干什么 马科斯
What are you doing, Marquis?
我正在重新装潢我的办公室
I'm redecorating my office.
你知道你有副象棋吧
You do know you had a chess set, right?
你应该去坐牢
You should be in jail.
我也这么想 妹妹 还记得你绑♥架♥我的时候吗
Samesies, sis. Remember when you had me kidnapped?
那是违法的
Illegal.
这样我们算扯平了吗
You wanna call it sixes and move on?
你需要帮助 需要看医生 现在还不迟
You need help. You need a doctor. It's not too late.
等一下 先生
Hold that thought?
策划者在楼上 准备送你
The planner's upstairs ready to take you
去火车站参加今晚的派对
through the station for the party.
还有你的面罩送来给你试穿了
And your mask is here.
稍等
Yeah. Two seconds.
抱歉 你说我是神经病
Sorry, you were calling me a mental case?
如果你完全不想求助
You wouldn't have called if
你就不会打电♥话♥给我
a tiny part of you wasn't reaching out for help.
就像你心里有一小部分 是爱我的 对吧
Like there's a tiny part of you that loves me, right?
否则你会把我扔进阿卡姆
Or else you would've had my ass in Arkham.
因为你爱我 所以想把我变成冰块
Because you love me, you tried to turn me into an ice cube.
总之 我只想谢谢你
Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you.
那种寒冷和濒临死亡的感觉
The cold, the near death of it all,
不得不说 唤醒了我的内心 因为我从未感到如此鲜活
gotta say, it awoke something in me, because I've never felt this alive.
马科斯杰特来了 哥谭
Marquis Jet is coming for you, Gotham!
你很快就会收到我的消息
You'll be hearing from me soon.
想聊聊吗
Wanna talk about it?
马科斯今晚会在韦恩家开派对
Marquis is throwing a party at Wayne tonight.
我们要搞破坏
And we're gonna crash it.
(韦恩塔)
我们对一遍身份吧
We should run our identities. Go.
你好 我是前奥♥运♥运动员 斯宾塞格拉德
Hello, I'm Spencer Glad, former Olympic athlete,
传闻是哥谭骑士队的下一任老板
rumored to be the next owner of the Gotham Knights.
我去给你找前排座位 斯宾塞
I'll hit you up for floor seats, Spencer.
我叫西西莉亚兰利
The name's Cecilia Langley,
威士忌家族的继承人 喜欢环游世界
heiress to a whiskey fortune and world traveler.
佩内洛普狄维鲁 居然是经营一个桌游帝国
Penelope Devereux. Who for some reason runs a board-game empire?
这可是我梦寐以求的工作
Honestly? Dream job.
我只想说我的女孩听起来很性感
Just gonna say it, my girl sounds hot.
还有 我们今晚如何不会 遇到这些人
Also, how are we not gonna run into these people tonight?
对 我发了几封邮件 他们会认为自己没有受邀
Yeah, I sent some e-mails. They think they're uninvited.
她才是
And yes, she is.
我在你的面罩里安装了 她的蝙蝠装上的眼部网眼扫描仪
I fitted your mask with ocular mesh scanners from the Batsuit.
小心 索菲 你的是 在一元店买♥♥的 尽情发疯吧
Be careful. Yours is from the dollar store. Go nuts.
好 我们进去 通过安检
Okay. We get in, get past security,
到蝙蝠洞找到布鲁斯的日记 然后找到帕梅
get to the Batcave, find Bruce's journals and find Pam.
对了 佩内洛普 你是法国人
Oh, and, Penelope, you're French.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
梅花8有什么意义吗
Eight of clubs? What's this about?
希望我们能在它有意义之前 远走高飞
Hopefully, we'll be long gone before it matters.
谁想玩游戏
Who wants to play a game?
人生中没有比假笑更糟糕的事了
There's nothing worse in life than a fake smile.
几天前 我坐在新会议室的 一张桌子前
Couple days ago, I sat down at the table of my brand-new boardroom,
我身边的男人和女人 本应是我的士兵
surrounded by men and women who were supposed to be my soldiers.
他们却说我不适合
And they told me that I wasn't the right man
来领导韦恩集团 对 没错
to lead Wayne Enterprises. Oh, man.
天啊 我很抱歉 你好 我帮你拿
Oh, I'm so sorry. - Hi. I'll take this for you.
但问题在于他们表达的方式
But it was the way that they said it.
没有裂缝 太疯狂了
No crack or anything, that's crazy.
那么居高临下 好像他们很生气
So condescending, like they were mad about it.
就像这样
Like this.
所以我把他们都解雇了
So I fired their asses!
你们每个人都证明了 拥有野性的思维
Each of you has proven to be of savage mind.
韦恩集团要的就是这样的人
That's who I want at my Wayne Enterprises.
红桃J
Jack of hearts.
我们闯入了一场 疯狂的群体面试吗
Did we just crash a deranged group job interview?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
手放在桌上 红桃J
Hands on the table, Jack of hearts.
是非题
True or false,
当我们爬到顶峰时 我们得做点疯狂的事
when we climb to the top, we gotta be willing to get a little crazy.
对
True.
这样如何 够近了吗
How's this? Close enough?
不 我们需要完整视网膜图 才能骗过扫描器
No, we need a full retinal map to fool the scanners.
你必须靠得更近
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表