剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
《蝙蝠女侠》 前情提要
Previously on Batwoman
急冻人的液氮罐
Mr. Freeze's liquid nitrogen can
落入了八年级学生的手里
got in the hands of eighth graders.
我得找到它
I need to find it.
持续吸入冰冻溶液
Exposure to the freeze serum
能让你停止时间流逝 不会衰老
will stop time and keep you from aging.
我需要一点帮助
Gonna need help.
蝙蝠女侠
Batwoman.
莱恩 醒醒
Ryan, wake up.
所剩无几 不过芮妮可以 把它从清单上划掉了
Not much left, but Renee was willing to cross it off her list.
我想你应该可以说已经查明了
You figured out the glitches in your supersuit.
超级战衣上的故障 可以这么说
You could say that.
因为他关闭了故障保险装置
It's because he disabled the failsafe.
我不该让你上前线的
I shouldn't have cleared you for field duty.
如果你再尝试和我家有任何瓜葛
If you continue to try to have anything to do with my family,
我会亲自保证你和韦恩集团 会为这个决定深感后悔
you and Wayne enterprises will come to severely regret that decision.
经常出现吗
Does that happen a lot?
那些妄想
Those delusions?
你以为你了解我的故事
You think you know my story.
27岁
Twenty-seven,
在寄养体制中长大 进过黑门监狱
raised in the system, stint at blackgate.
对了 你还是我妹妹
Oh, and, uh, you're my sister.
对象FXJ-1复活进程检查 最终阶段
Subject fxj-1 reanimation progress check. Final phase.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
复活失败 距离客户交货期限还有24小时
Reanimation failure. Twenty-four hours till client deadline.
蝙 蝠 女 侠
第 三 季 第 4 集
什么情况
What the hell?
什么时候送来的
When did it get here?
早得可怕 快递小哥把我叫醒了
Tragically early. Delivery dude woke me out of bed.
好吧 这真难看
Okay, yeah, this is bad.
对 但照片挺漂亮的
Yeah, but the picture's kind of cute.
"30位30岁以下精英" 敬上
"Thirty under 30." Yours truly.
我要挂起来
I need to hang this up.
把纸条给我 给
Give me the note. Here.
"不客气 小妹
"You're welcome, fam.
记者会见 马科斯"
See you at the press junket. Marquis."
你哥哥把你弄进了名单
Your brother got you on the list?
首先 我是明日之星
First of all, I'm a rising star.
他也曾和"公报"的编辑约过会
But also, he used to hook up with the editor of the gazette.
你现在要在镜头前公开跟人约会
You have a public date in front of the cameras
对方是你本该远离的哥哥
with the brother you have to stay away from,
不然佳达杰特不会放过
or Jada jet comes knives-out for you,
你和韦恩集团
Wayne enterprises,
甚至是你的秘密身份
maybe your secret identity.
我试过让他消失 好吗
I tried to ghost him, okay?
但消息传开了 全哥谭也很好奇
But the word is out, and Gotham's curious.
你知道查理克拉克吧
You know Charlie Clarke?
韦恩的公♥关♥主管 当然
Head of PR for Wayne? Of course.
我爸还在时 查理就跟着韦恩
Charlie's been at Wayne since my dad was there.
他是布鲁斯的核心圈子成员
One of Bruce's inner-circle guys.
好吧 查理收到了很多请求
Okay, well, Charlie's gotten dozens of requests
想采访韦恩"性感的年轻总裁"
to interview Wayne's hot, young ceo.
是他们说的 不是我说的
Their words, not mine.
他说如果我缺席这个活动
He says if I skip this event,
记者就会试图翻过韦恩塔的墙
we'll have reporters trying to climb the walls of Wayne tower
来找答案
to get answers.
好吧
Okay.
如果遇到马科斯 你有何计划
What's your plan for when you run into Marquis?
摸摸我肩膀
Feel the shoulder.
来 感受一下
Come on, feel it.
耸耸肩不理会 好吧
Cold as they come. Okay.
听着 如果我要人来解围 索菲会在那里
If I need a convo blocker, Sophie's gonna be there.
她妹妹因为社区中心的工作 也进了名单
Her sister's on the list for the community center.
真是太好了
Oh, that is legitimately cool.
很好 你们都在
Great, you both are here.
我能跟你们说点疯狂的事吗
Can I run something crazy by you?
我的乖女孩
My sweet girl,
你昨晚跟男生回家了吗
did you go home with a boy last night?
不 这就是问题所在
No. See, that's the thing.
我很确定我整晚都睡在
I'm pretty sure I spent the night asleep
哥谭公园里的长椅上
on a bench in the middle of Gotham park.
今天早上很忙 我要冲出去了
Whew. So, uh, busy morning. I should jet.
一语双关 祝你好运
Pun intended. Good luck.
如果一切正常
Would Luke still be this upset
卢克还会这么生气吗
if "nothing was actually wrong"?
卢克只是很沮丧
Luke is just frustrated.
你说他的创伤后应激障碍
You told me his PTSD
让他在战场上很危险
made him a risk in the field.
而他只是想让我们知道
He just wants us to know
我们可以依靠他
we can depend on him.
依靠他
You mean like
你是说好比你走进一个房♥间说
when you walk into a room and say,
"嘿 发生了一件很奇怪的事
"something weird happened to me.
我们能谈谈吗 "
Can we talk about it?"
他会回心转意的 好吗
He'll come around, okay?
但我可以听你说
But I'm here to listen.
我今天排得满满的
But I have a jam-packed day,
我们可以边走边聊吗
so can we walk and talk, please?
好吗
Okay?
那我的怪事就先搁置吧
Then we should just table my drama,
因为我需要一位积极的倾听者
because I sort of need an active listener here.
好 这样如何
Okay, how about this?
回头我请大家喝酒
I'll buy drinks for happy hour,
让你敞开了说
then you can unload?
好 我就自己先消化着吧
Sure, I'll just journal until then.
好 深呼吸
Breathe. Just breathe.
这又不是在诺曼贝茨的精神病院
It's not like you're in the Norman Bates of psych wards
有十亿个 我不愿意加入的纳米机器人
with a billion nonconsensual nanobots
在你的血液中游动
swimming through your bloodstream.
等等
Oh, wait.
有你的信
You've got mail.
我讨厌自己年纪够大 已经明白你做了什么
I hate that I'm old enough to know what you did there.
是爸爸寄来的
These are from daddy.
全都是
They all are.
坐牢的老乌鸦 雅各布凯恩寄来的一整堆
An entire stack from old jail-crow Jacob Kane.
这些投递失误的邮件 来自我的病态脑袋里那个可悲的邮局
These misdeliveries are from the weepy post office inside my sick mind.
这才是你该担心的问题
That sounds like a "you" problem.
不好意思
Excuse me.
帮个忙
Help.
凯恩
Kane?
怎么了
What's the problem?
你觉得一切正常吗
Everything looks normal to you?
查房♥时间是周二和周四
Room inspections are Tuesdays and Thursdays.
什么事 我...
What? I...
就一件事
Hi. Um, just one more thing.
我很需要和芮妮蒙托亚谈谈
I'm gonna need to speak to Renee Montoya.
我们继续努力吧 查理
Let's keep things moving, Charlie.
我想要让人们印象深刻 并且意犹未尽
I wanna make an impression, then leave them wanting more.
好消息 顶峰广播公♥司♥的主席
Great news, the chairman of apex broadcasting
他的喉咙里卡了一块鳗鱼骨头
got an eel bone stuck in his throat,
现在有个拍照的机会
so there's a photo session slot available.
带路吧
Lead the way.
韦恩集团的目标是
Wayne enterprises is set to make
创下六年以来 季度收益最高的纪录
its biggest quarterly revenue gains in six years.
我以前都得 用血腥玛丽贿赂韦恩先生
I had to bribe Mr. Wayne with bloody Marys
才能让他记住谈话要点
to memorize talking points.
莱恩 莱恩 这边
Ryan, Ryan, over here.
这边
Over here.
怀尔德小姐
Ms. Wilder.
莱恩 这边
Ryan, over here.
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表