剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表
Maybe the greatest thing I ever did for you
就是远离你的生活
was staying out of your life.
莱恩 马科斯把阿卡姆的犯人 当成了他的私人保镖
Ryan, Marquis is using Arkham inmates as his own personal security force.
他在派扎斯对付你和佳达
And he's siccing Zsasz on you and Jada.
我已经解决了扎斯 不过你是怎么知道的
I already dealt with him. But how do you know that?
卢克和我入侵进了他的电脑
Luke and I hacked into his computer,
在我们闯进韦恩塔之后
after we broke into Wayne Tower.
什么 我不是叫你们低调点吗
You what? I told you to lay low.
我没听
And I didn't listen.
因为我不需要
Because I don't have to.
你不是我的保姆 你也不是我的谁
You're not my keeper. You're not my anything.
不 我只是想保证你的安全
No, just someone trying to keep you safe.
晚点再吵吧 我们有更大的问题
Fight about it later. We got bigger problems.
根据他的通话记录
According to his call log,
马科斯和琪琪茹蕾特有联♥系♥
Marquis has been in contact with Kiki Roulette.
你把它修好了 对
You got it working again? - Yes.
但电路板腐蚀得太厉害
But the circuit board's so corroded,
蜂鸣器仅剩的电力只够用一次
buzzer's only got one zap left in it.
这是好消息
That's the good news.
看来有坏消息要宣布了
Which seems to imply there's bad news.
是坏消息 真的很坏
Oh, it's bad. It's really bad.
因为你看 现在这东西奏效了
Because you see, now that this thing's working again,
我不知道马科斯还要你们活多久
I'm not sure how much longer Marquis needs you alive anymore.
彼此彼此
Right back at you.
我早该料到的
I should've expected that.
而我没有
And that.
玛丽不接电♥话♥
Mary's not picking up.
索菲把她的手♥机♥定位发给你了
Sophie's sending you the GPS location of her phone.
蝠翼通话完毕 我们快走
Batwing out. Let's get out of there.
等一下 我想复♥制♥硬盘
One second. I wanna clone the hard drive.
早知道你们要打探消息
If I knew you were gonna be snooping,
我就先清理我的浏览记录了
I'd have cleared my browser history.
所以你说你的治疗师讲的话
So everything you said your therapist told you
什么治愈 什么努力
about healing, doing all the hard work,
都是骗我的吗
those were all lies?
不 那都是真的
Oh, no. That was true.
我只是不想照做而已
I just didn't wanna do it.
不过我要辩解一下 我的治疗师是哈琳奎泽
In my defense, though, my therapist was Harleen Quinzel,
所以你懂的
so, you know...
琪琪 我最喜欢的玩具工匠 你好吗
Keeks, how's my favorite toymaker doing?
很高兴能重拾老本行
Happy to be dealt back into the game.
你要感谢你的前阿卡姆牢友 介绍我们认识
Thank your former cellmate for connecting us,
而我要感谢你给我欢乐蜂鸣器
and I could thank you for getting me the buzzer.
对 这个嘛 里面不剩多少欢乐了
Yeah, about that. There's not much joy left.
电路坏了 只能用一次
Circuitry's shot. You got one buzz.
很好 这就够了
Good. That's all I need.
老板 你来接电♥话♥吧
Boss? You better take this.
你想让我目睹佳达的死 但失败了
Your plan to make me witness Jada's death didn't work out.
如果说谁很想赢 那应该是你
If somebody needed a win, it was you.
老实说 你面对那么多负面新闻
With all the bad press you're getting,
没想到你还会想抛头露面
I'm shocked that you even wanted to show your face in public.
不如我把名字告诉他们吧
How about I give them a name to go with it?
你觉得他们会怎么说 什么都不会说
What do you think they'll say then? - Not a damn thing.
因为你不会告诉他们
Because you're not gonna tell them.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
对 你也是
Yeah, you are too.
因为只要你喊出我的名字
Because the moment you say my name,
全哥谭都会知道我 从一无所有走到今天
all of Gotham will know how much I accomplished with nothing
而你拥有一切却一事无成
and how little you accomplished with everything.
这难倒我了
Well, you got me there.
但你知道我有什么吗 你的朋友
But you know what I've got? Your friends.
更别提你的跟班和你的情人
Not to mention your sidekick and your sidepiece.
你想要什么
What do you want?
实现我的承诺
To do what I promised.
一个接一个地伤害你所爱的人
To hurt the people you care about, one by one.
你想怎么做
How do you wanna do this?
不如我们按字母顺序来吧 按生日 按身高
You wanna do it alphabetically? By birthday? By height?
蝙蝠女侠
Hey, Batwoman?
记得我说过我能照顾好自己吗
Remember when I told you I could take care of myself?
我是说真的
I meant it.
(杰图里安)
真是隆重登场啊
That's quite an entrance.
别高兴得太早
Don't get all impressed just yet.
我没拿到蜂鸣器 落在了马科斯手上
I lost the buzzer. Marquis has it now.
我只是想告诉你一声 好让你做好准备
I just wanted you to know so you can be ready.
很难想象他要打什么算盘
There's no telling what he has planned.
抱歉我没能阻止他
I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop him.
这应该是我要说的话
I'm pretty sure I'm the one who should be saying that.
我辜负了他
I failed him,
正如我辜负了你
just like I failed you.
我无法承认我对你的爱
I couldn't acknowledge the love I had for you.
所以我签了一张支票 饱含我对你的祝愿
So I signed a check, and I hoped for the best.
但这并不代表我不爱你
But it doesn't mean that I didn't love you,
或是我没把你当成我的一部分
or that I didn't consider you a part of me.
我用我父亲的名字给你起名
I named you after my own father.
我有想念你 每天都有
And I did think about you every day.
但我必须深埋我的感情 否则我会崩溃
But I had to bury those feelings or they would've crushed me,
在我不想受伤时就会这么做
which is clearly what I do when I don't wanna get hurt.
我筑起了一道墙
I put up a wall.
原来我是这样遗传到的
So that's where I get that from.
这就是我的生活 莱恩
That's my life, Ryan.
别继承这样的生活
Don't let it be yours.
好的
All right.
诊断完毕
Diagnostic complete.
看来你挺过了噩梦般的旅程
Looks like you survived a nightmare road trip
以及小丑粉丝的恶臭
and a stint with a Joker fanboy.
多亏了你 儿子
Thanks to you, son.
看来你又决定穿上那套战衣了
I see you decided to wear the suit again.
对 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry about that.
不用道歉 很好 因为我没有歉疚
Don't be. - Well, good, because I'm not.
我花了不少时间 终于意识到
It took me a while, but I finally realized
之前我只是用那身衣服保护自己
that I was just using the suit
远离那些我不想面对的事
to protect myself from the things I didn't want to face.
所以你想通了 你不需要战衣也能成为英雄
So you figured out you didn't need the suit to be a hero.
我知道你会成功的 卢卡斯
I knew you'd get there, Lucas.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
你不能早点告诉我吗
But you couldn't have told me that sooner?
你还有其他话想对我说吗
Any other thoughts you'd like to share?
就一句 我为你骄傲
Just one. - I'm proud of you.
俗话说 对你的英雄 见面不如闻名
They say you should never meet your heroes.
那么对坏人又会怎么形容呢
What do they say about meeting your villains?
他们肯定会说 我们合作无间
I'm sure they'll say we make a great team.
还剩下一次蜂鸣
And with one buzz left,
谁会笑到最后
who's gonna get the last laugh?
爱丽丝
Alice?
是我
It's me.
你可以出来了 就我一个人
You can come out now. I'm alone.
怎么穿了一身黑色
What's with all the black?
你是从哪里来的
Where did you come from?
是为了我要去的地方
It's actually for where I'm going.
给那个渔夫守灵
The wake for the hunter.
那个被我杀死的人
The one I killed.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
那个情绪化的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 对你打击很大 对吧
That terrorist really did a number on you, didn't she?
你可不是要听 这个人的人生建议吧
Please tell me you're not taking life advice
在泰迪熊的肚子里塞手榴弹的人
from the woman who puts hand grenades in Teddy-bear tummies.
但这不代表她说错了
It doesn't mean that she's wrong.
不 是把炸♥药♥包在 象征着温柔的毛绒玩具里
No, it means she cocooned explosives inside fuzzy symbols of kindness
孩子们的本能就是想要拥抱它
that children instinctively want to hug.
如果我不为我造成的
And if I don't take responsibility
所有痛苦负责
for all of the pain that I've caused
剧集 | 蝙蝠女侠 | 导航列表