我和那个笨蛋的屠夫争吵
I have argued with the butcher, who is a fool.
我用一根小棍子搅拌肉片
I have beaten the escalopes with a little mallet
直到我的手臂都疼了
until my arm it aches.
而你就坐在那里 拿食物塞进你的嘴里
And you sit there, shovelling food in your mouth
还在你的笔记本上写东西
and writing in your little book.
噢 很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你总是说我没有顺序和条理
Well, you're always rorting at me about order and method,
所以我开始记笔记
so I've started keeping this notebook.
我写了两栏
I've got two columns.
第一栏写我不明白的事情
The first is to write down all the things I don't understand.
第二栏写下解释
Then the second is to write down the explanation.
你现在在写什么?
What is it that you write now?
嗯 第一件是
Well, the first thing is,
如果雅德利女士现在拿到了真的宝石
if Lady Yardly's got the real diamond now
而另一个是仿制的
and the other one was imitation,
那么谁拿到了中国神的另一只眼睛?
who's got the other eye of the Chinese god?
黑斯廷斯
Hastings,
根本没有什么中国神
there was no Chinese god.
根本和中国没有任何关系
There was no connection with China whatsoever.
现在关上你的笔记本 吃你的晚餐
Now close your little book and eat your dinner.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表