Mrs. Pengelley Exhumed !
我说是多长时间 黑斯廷斯?
How long did I say, Hastings?
说什么?
Say?
我说过 不是吗?
I said, did I not,
我们会在被告席看到彭杰利先生
that we should see Monsieur Pengelley in the dock.
在我的八月银行假期之前!
Before Augusy Bank Holiday !
你的八月银行假期什么时候开始 黑斯廷斯?
And when is the August Bank Holiday, Hastings?
两周后的星期一
Two weeks on Monday.
正是
Précisément.
他来了
Here he comes.
-他什么都没做! -好了 好了!
-He's done nothing. -Now, now.
噢 你弄错了
No, you're wrong.
人是会撒谎的 会撒弥天大谎
People tell lies! They tell terrible lies!
我告诉你 他是无辜的
He's innocent I tell you,
他是无辜的!
he's innocent!
波尔加维斯的流言愈演愈烈
Gossip in Polgarwith became intense
特别是三周前爱德华·彭杰利宣布
when Edward Pengelley announced his engagement
和他二十五岁的助手埃德温娜·马克斯小姐
to his twenty five year old receptionist, Miss Edwina Marks,
订婚
three weeks ago."
我怎么和你说的 黑斯廷斯? 群众的声音
What did I tell you, Hastings? The voice of the people.
黑斯廷斯 你冥想完了吗?
Hastings, have you finished your meditation?
黑斯廷斯?
Hastings?
你为什么前来拜访?
And what was the reason for your visit?
没有特别理由
No particular reason.
我经常来看他们 我们是朋友
I often dropped in to see them. We were friends.
你这次看到彭杰利太太了吗?
Did you see Mrs.Pengelley on this occasion?
没有 他们告诉我她卧病在床
No. She was in bed, I was told.
她又消化不良了
She had her digestive trouble again.
她经常消化不良吗?
She had this digestive trouble quite regularly.
不经常 不
Not regularly, no.
但这个病折磨她有一段时间了
But she'd been suffering for some time with it.
你看到被告了吗?
You saw the accused?
看到了
Yes.
他当时在干什么?
What was he doing?
他在厨房♥给他妻子
He was in the kitchen preparing some gruel
准备吃的粥
to take up to his wife.
我希望你告诉法庭
Now, what I want you to tell the court
你穿过厨房♥门的时候
is exactly what met your eyes
你看到了什么
when you went through that door into the kitchen.
嗯 我看到了彭杰利先生
Well, I saw Mr.Pengelley.
他背对着我
He had his back to me.
他在往架子上放一个罐头
He was putting a ti nup on a shelf.
厨房♥的桌子上有个放着
There was a tray with a bowl of gruel on it
一碗粥的托盘
on the kitchen table.
稍等 拉德诺先生
One moment, Mr.Radnor.
彭杰利先生正在放罐头...
This tin that Mr.Pengelley was replacing...
你能告诉我们里面是什么吗?
can you tell us what was in it?
不能
No.
你能为我们描述一下吗?
Can you describe it to us?
比可可粉的罐头大一点
It was a bit bigger than a cocoa tin.
罐子是黄色的 上面有黑色
It was yellow with black printing on it.
或深蓝色印花
or perhaps dark blue.
能呈上证物"D"吗?
Could we see Exhibit 'D', please?
是这个罐头吗 拉德诺先生?
This tin, Mr.Radnor?
是的
Yes.
噢 不!
Oh, no!
我就不能自己解决一个案子吗?
Can't I have just one little murder case to myself?
你好 总探长
Bon jour, Chief Inspector.
我们很早之前就插手这个案子了
We were on this case long before you were.
嗯 火腿味道不错
Um, good ham.
噢 我很荣幸
Oh, I am glad.
彭杰利太太来找我
Madame Pengelley came to me
因为她觉得她被人下毒了
because she thought she was being poisoned.
她是对的
She was right.
波罗说彭杰利先生在八月银行假期前
Poirot said Pengelley would be in the dock
会出现在被告席上
before August Bank Holiday.
那你为什么来这里?
So what are you here for?
来救他的
To rescue him.
噢 不
Oh, no.
他有作案的手法 除草剂
He had the means to do it, the weed killer.
他有机会作案
He had the opportunity to do it,
他和死者住在一起 还帮她准备食物
he lived in the same house and prepared some of her meals.
他有作案动机
He had the motive to do it
那个不太像好女孩的
For the yellow-haired hussy
黄头发贱♥人♥呢 嗯?
who has to be no betterthan she ought, huh?
但是 总探长 人不是他杀的
And yet, Inspector, he did not do it.
我能说出六个人有杀彭杰利太太的动机
I can name six people who had the motive to kill Madame Pengelley.
比方说斯坦顿小姐?
What about Mademoiselle Stanton, for instance?
她依照姑妈的遗嘱继承遗产
She inherits under her aunt's will.
别捣乱了 波罗
Don't spoil it, Poirot.
这是我的小长假
This is a little holiday for me.
这个案子已经结束了
It's an open and shut case.
大家都知道彭杰利是凶手
Everyone knows Pengelley did it.
我觉得 并不是每个人都用灰色细胞思考
Everyone does not use the grey cells, I think.
你觉得我应该和侄女再谈谈吗?
You think I should talk to the niece again?
当然
Certainly.
胃炎和砒霜中毒的症状是一样的
The symptoms of gastritis are identical to the symptoms of arsenic poisoning.
内政部的病理学家不是这样说的
That is not what the pathologist from the Home Office said,
亚当斯医生
Dr. Adams.
不不不 我告诉你
No, no, no. I'm telling you.
胃炎和砒霜中毒的症状是一样的
The symptoms of gastritis are identical to the symptoms of arsenic poisoning.
所以我才会做出这个诊断
That's why I made the diagnosis that I did.
嗯 我看不出来怎么能把他救出来
Well, I don't see what's going to save him.
波罗会救他
Poirot will save him.
当然 还要加上舆♥论♥的帮助
With the help of the vox populi, of course.
嗯 舆♥论♥好像很肯定彭杰利是凶手
Well, the vox populi seems quite certain Pengelley did it,
如果你问我
if you ask me.
正是 你现在已经抓住问题的关键了
Précisément. You have now grasped the nub of the matter.
波罗先生!
Monsieur Poirot !
啊 拉德诺先生
Ah, Monsieur Radnor.
你好!
Hello!
黑斯廷斯上尉 太让人伤心了
Captain Hastings.This is a sad business.
审判吗?
The trial?
是啊 我也觉得是
Yes. just think it is.
你觉得他有可能脱罪吗?
Do you see any chance of him getting off?
嗯 他保留了辩护权 而且他...
Well, he has reserved his defence and he...
像你们英国人说的 也许留有杀手锏
may have something up his sleeve, as you English say.
拉德诺先生 你愿意陪黑斯廷斯上尉和我
Monsieur Radnor, would you care to join Captain Hastings and me
去酒店喝一杯吗?
for a drink at the hotel?
嗯 谢谢
Well, thank you.
那就和我们一起吧 嗯?
Then please to join us, eh?
我们可以去我的房♥间 拉德诺先生
We can go to my room, Monsieur Radnor,
我们可以在那讨论这起复杂的案子 不是吗?
where we can discuss the intricacies of this case. No?
太好了!
Splendid !
啊 请坐 拉德诺先生
Ah, please sit down, Monsieur Radnor.
-谢谢 -黑斯廷斯
-Thank you. -Hastings, be so kind
请给我们的朋友倒点喝的
as to offer our friend something to drink.
-雪利酒可以吗 -好的
-Sherry? -Please.
生意还好吗 拉德诺先生?
Business is good, Mr.Radnor?
很好 谢谢
Excellent, thank you, yes.
我接手了隔壁的店铺 和我的合为一家
I've taken over the shop next door to add to mine.
很好
Eh bien,
是雅各布 对吗?
it is Jacob, n'est pas?
什么?
I'm sorry?
雅各布·拉德诺?
Jacob Radnor?
是的
Yes.
雅各布
Jacob
拉德诺
Radnor
福尔大街二十一号♥ 对吧?
of twenty one, Fore Street, yes?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
黑斯廷斯上尉和我
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表