Yes, sir?
噢 是的
Oh. Right.
呃 我是第二个堂兄...
Look, I'm the second cousin of...
不
No.
早上好
Good morning.
是这样 我牙疼...
Look here, I've got a toothache...
-嗷! 真的 -因为有亲人去世了
-Ow. lt -- lt. . .-There's been a bereavement.
彭杰利先生今天不在诊疗室
Mr.Pengelley isn't in the surgery today.
啊 是啊
Ah. Right.
嗯 我最好换个时间再来 是吗?
Well, I 'd better come back some other time, shall I?
没关系 我会照顾他的
lt is all right. I will look after him.
走吧 黑斯廷斯
Come along, Hastings.
什么?
What?
噢 好的
Oh. Right.
那我下星期再来吧
I'll come back next week then.
她长得真漂亮啊 波罗!
What a stunner, Poirot !
你别兴奋过头了 黑斯廷斯
You must not excite yourself, Hastings.
早上好!
Good morning !
你觉得我们的小镇怎么样?
And what do you think of our little town?
很漂亮 女士
It is charming, madame.
希望你能觉得我们也很有趣
I hope you find us interesting enough.
确实
Indeed, I do.
斯坦顿小姐 亲爱的! 有位先生来拜访你!
Miss Stanton, dear,a gentleman to see you.
你是谁?
Who are you?
赫尔克里·波罗 你是?
Hercule Poirot. And you?
雅各布·拉德诺
Jacob Radnor.
噢 可怜的姑妈
Oh, poor Auntie.
当然 她认为
Of course, it was all nonsense,
爱德华叔叔要毒杀她是胡扯
her thinking Uncle Edwardwas poisoning her.
这太让人伤心了
It's terribly sad.
我整个早上都在后悔
I've been wishing all morning
我应该更好一点 更有耐心一点
I'd been kinder and more patient.
啊 这些悔意是很正常的 女士
Ah, these regrets are all too common, mademoiselle.
但是人必须向前看
But one must move on.
我知道 但我的脾气一直不好
I know. But I've got a sharp temper.
毕竟 姑妈只是笨了一点
After all, it was only silliness on Auntie's part.
你已经承受很多了 弗雷达
You stood a great deal, Freda.
你这么认为的真正原因是什么 女士?
What was the actual cause of your disagreement, mademoiselle?
我先离开了
Look, I 'll be running along.
我们今晚见 嗯?
I 'll see you this evening, eh?
再见 先生们
Goodbye, gentlemen.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和拉德诺先生订婚了 是吗?
You are affianced to Monsieur Radnor, is that not so?
确实是的
As a matter of fact, yes.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know?
嗯 即使不是
Well, one does not have to be
世上最棒的侦探也能注意到这一点
the greatest detectivein the world to notice it.
噢 我知道了
Oh, I see.
其实 这就是全部的问题 就是姑妈
That was the whole trouble, actually, with Auntie.
她不同意你们的婚事?
She did not approve of the match for you?
还没到那个程度
It wasn't that so much.
-但是 -怎么了?
-But you see. . .-Yes?
现在她已经死了 这么说她
It seems rather a horrid thing to say about her now
太不合适了
now she's dead.
但我不告诉你们的话 你们不会懂的
But you'll never understand unless I tell you.
嗯
Well,
姑妈
Auntie was
她非常迷恋雅各布
she was absolutely infatuated with Jacob.
雅各布? 你是说雅各布·拉德诺?
Jacob? Jacob Radnor, you mean?
是的
Yes.
是的 我知道
Yes, l know.
她已经五十多了 而他还不到三十
She was over fifty, and he's not thirty yet.
但事实就是这样
But there it was.
她很迷恋他
She was silly about him.
看来事情很复杂了
I can see it would have made things dashed difficult.
我最后不得不告诉她
Well, I just had to tell her in the end.
我必须告诉她 雅各布追求的是我
I had to say, it was me Jacob was after.
她大吵大闹
She carried on most dreadfully.
她一个字都不相信
She wouldn't believe a word of it
很粗鲁 还羞辱我 我情绪也失控了
and was so rude and insulting, I lost my temper, I'm afraid.
我真希望我没有这样
l wish l hadn't.
然后你离开了?
And so you left?
是的
Yes.
我要好好想一下了!
So I should jolly well think !
再见 非常感谢 斯坦顿小姐
Goodbye. Thank you very much, Miss Stanton.
你帮了大忙了
You've been most helpful.
希望我能让你的脑子休息一下 就这样
I hope I 've put your mind at rest, that's all.
确实
Indeed.
让脑子休息一下 黑斯廷斯!
Mind at rest, Hastings!
我觉得这一切看起来很...你知道的
I thought it all seemed quite... you know.
你知道?
You know?
我不奇怪她得了胃炎!
I'm not surprised she had gastritis.
什么?
Comment?
如果她要追一个年纪只有她一半的小伙...
Well, if she's going to run around after chaps half her age...
波罗先生
Mr.Poirot.
啊 你好啊 拉德诺先生
Ah, hello again, Monsieur Radnor.
我能和你谈谈吗?
I wonder if I might have a word with you.
我能猜到弗雷达和你说了什么
I can pretty well guess what Freda has been telling you.
是吗?
Indeed?
这一切真是太不幸了
It was all really unfortunate.
一开始 我很高兴
At first I was quite pleased;
我以为那个老女人是在帮弗雷达的忙
I imagined the old woman was helping things along with Freda.
但结果是
And then it turned out
整件事太荒谬了 而且让人很不高兴
Well, the whole thing was absurd and extremely unpleasant.
这就是我的地方
This is my little place.
噢 这个店是你的?
Oh, is this your shop?
还不错吧?
It's not bad, is it?
你先请吧 先生
After you, gentlemen.
谢谢
Thank you.
-噢 早上好 先生们 -早上好
-Oh, good morning, gentlemen. -Good morning.
噢 早上好 拉德诺先生
Oh, good morning, Mr. Radnor.
没事的 纽瑟姆先生
lt's all right, Mr. Newsome.
他们是和我一起的
These gentlemen are with me.
你愿意的话 可以去吃饭了
You can go and have your dinner if you like.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
这真是太让人印象深刻了 拉德诺先生
Why this is most impressive, Monsieur Radnor.
我们想让波尔加维斯更有生气
We are try to liven Polgarwith up a bit.
新的潮流 更好的质量
New fashions. Better quality.
你和斯坦顿小姐打算什么时候结婚?
When are you and Mademoiselle Stanton going to get married?
我希望能尽快
Soon, I hope.
波罗先生 我能敞开说吗?
Look, Mr.Poirot, can I speak freely?
当然
Of course.
我就和你直说了
I'm going to be candid with you.
很好
Excellent.
我知道的比弗雷达多一点
I know a bit more than Freda does, you see.
是吗?
lndeed?
她认为她的叔叔是无辜的
She believes her uncle to be innocent.
你不这么认为?
And you don't?
这一点我不太确定
I'm not so sure as all that.
但我可以告诉你一件事
I can tell you one thing, though,
我不会说出我知道的事的
I'm going to keep my mouth shut about what I do know.
别自找麻烦
Let sleeping dogs lie.
我不希望我妻子的叔叔因谋杀罪被绞死
I don't want my wife's uncle tried and hanged for murder.
你为什么告诉我这个 先生?
Why do you tell me this, monsieur?
因为我听说过你 我知道你是个聪明人
Because I've heard of you and I know you're a clever man.
很有可能找出对他不利的证据
It's quite possible you might ferret out a case against him.
但我必须要说 这有什么好处呢?
But I put it to you, what good is that?
那个可怜的女人已经救不回来了 不是吗?
The poor woman is past help, isn't she?
她是最不想惹上丑闻的人
And she'd be the last person to want a scandal.
你也许是对的
You are probably right.
所以你希望我能就此罢手?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表