-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
抓贼!
Stop, thief!
第二季第2集
蒙面女人
他们怕我 黑斯廷斯
They fear me, Hastings.
那些罪犯 他们非常怕赫尔克里·波罗
The criminals, they fear Hercule Poirot so much
他们后悔做出了犯罪行为
that they have repented of their naughty ways
然后成为了最正直的公民
and have become citizensof the most upright.
噢 胡说 波罗!
Oh, rubbish, Poirot!
嘿 看那艘小船!
I say, look at that scooner!
你说我是胡说 黑斯廷斯?
Rubbish, do you say, Hastings?
我认为他们大多
Well, I don't imagine most of them
没听说过赫尔克里·波罗!
have ever heard of Hercule Poirot.
啊! 你就会落井下石 嗯?
Ah! You strike a man while he is down, huh!
我希望你是对的
I wish you were right.
我不介意早点退休
I wouldn't mind retiring early.
我觉得我们的这些罪犯朋友
It strikes me they're getting even cleverer,
变得越来越聪明了
our criminal friends.
你会喜欢我上周遇到的案子的 波罗
I had a case last week you would have liked, Poirot.
眼下 我亲爱的总探长
At the moment, my dear lnspector,
只要有案子我就喜欢
I would like any case at all.
在柏林顿市场街 光天化日之下
Burlington Arcade, broad daylight,
一个家伙走进去 拿着枪
fellow walks in, pulls a gun
拿走了一大把珍贵的宝石
and helps himself to a handful of precious stones.
亲爱的贾普 这个案子听起来很普通
My dear Japp, that sounds quite ordinary.
重点还没说到呢
The good bit's still to come.
这个窃贼还没有走出五码远
Now, this robber hasn't gone five yards
就被一群路过的市民抓住了
when he's seized by a couple of passing citizens
然后把他交给了之后到场的巡警
and held until a constable arrives.
巡警把他押送到了警♥察♥局
Constable marches him off to the station,
宝石就在他的口袋里
there's the stones in his pocket.
很好 那些路过的市民
very good, very public-spirited piece of work
非常有公益精神 只是...
by the worthy passers by. Except...
只是什么 总探长?
Except that what, Inspector?
他口袋里的宝石都是假的
The stones in his pocket aren't the real stones.
他把真的宝石交给了同伙
He's passed the real ones to a confederate,
也就是我提到的高尚市民之一
one of the afore mentioned worthy citizens.
我说嘛!
I say!
还不错 嗯?
Not bad, eh?
我希望他被判十年
I hope he gets ten years.
是的 很好
Yes, very good.
但是 这样设想也不错!
Mais pas de finesse, seulement de I'audace!
但 是的 这样设想也不错
But yes, it is not badly imagined.
知道么 黑斯廷斯
You know, Hastings,
有时候我希望我不要这么道德高尚
sometimes I wish that I was not of such a moral disposition.
真的吗?
Really?
我当罪犯的话不是会更出色吗?
Would not Hercule Poirot do better than any criminal?
赫尔克里·波罗会使用他的灰色细胞 嗯?
Hercule Poirot would use his grey cells, huh!
赫尔克里·波罗每次会改变作案的手法
Hercule Poirot would change his modus operandi for every crime.
伦敦警♥察♥厅永远也抓不到我
Scotland Yard would never be able to pin me down.
啊 黑斯廷斯 黑斯廷斯
Ah. Hastings, Hastings,
与法律作斗争
to work against the Law for a change.
我觉得会是件很令人高兴的事
I think it would be quite pleasing.
想象一下
Imagine it.
每天早上犯下一宗案子 嗯?
every morning a new crime, huh!
每天早上贾普总探长都抓头挠腮
Every morning Inspector Japp tearing the hair.
每个街角
And on every street corner,
卖♥♥报人都吆喝着
the cries of the newspaper sellers,
快来看啊!
"Read all about it!
伟大的先生揭穿了一切!!"
Monsieur Big reveals everything!"
有事吗 莱蒙小姐?
Yes, Miss Lemon.
有位女士来见你 波罗先生
A lady came to see you, Mr. Poirot.
啊 好的
Ah, bon.
什么样的女士 莱蒙小姐?
What sort of lady, Miss Lemon?
呃 黑斯廷斯上尉
Well, exactly, Captain Hastings.
这很难说
lt was hard to tell.
她蒙着面 看不见她的脸
You couldn't see her face for the veil she was wearing.
她现在在哪呢 莱蒙小姐?
And where is she now, Miss Lemon?
她说她有件非常重要的事
She said she had a matter of the utmost importance
要咨♥询♥你
to consult you about,
问你能不能去雅典娜酒店见她
and would you go to see her at the Athena Hotel.
她叫什么?
And what does she call herself?
她没说
She wouldn't leave a name.
酒店的房♥间号♥呢?
Room number at the hotel?
她也没说
She wouldn't leave a number.
什么都不说
Diable.
怪不得我的生意
Is it any wonder that my business
快要在我眼前消失了
it is crumbling about my eyes
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
当然 很好
Absolutely. Very good.
小伙子!
Boy!
你好 女士
Bon jour, mademoiselle.
你一定就是赫尔克里·波罗了
You must be Monsieur Poirot.
抱歉我不能在你的办公室久待 但...
I'm sorry I couldn't stay at your office, but...
我觉得我被人监视了
I think I'm being watched, you see.
被监视了 女士?
Watched, mademoiselle?
我觉得没有人能帮助我
I can hardly believe that anyone can help me,
但是我听说了很多你的事情
but I've heard such wonderful things about you.
也许你能变不可能为可能
Perhaps you can do the impossible.
我总是很乐意做不可能的事
The impossible, it pleases me always.
容我向你介绍我的伙伴 黑斯廷斯上尉
Allow me to introduce my associate, Captain Hastings.
你好
How do you do?
请你继续说
Continue, I beg of you.
你们听说过米利森特·卡索·沃恩女士吗?
You have heard of Lady Millicent Castle Vaughan?
基拉尼伯爵的女儿?
The Earl of Killarney's daughter?
我就是米利森特女士
I am Lady Millicent.
噢 我就说嘛!
Oh, I say!
谢谢
Thank you.
你们也许听过说我
You may have readof my engagement
和绍斯夏尔公爵订婚了
to the Duke of Southshire.
是的! 听说啦
Yes, indeed.
据说这会是今年最盛大的婚礼
They say it'II be the wedding of the year.
我不知道你还是社交大事的
l did not know that you were such an expert
专家呢 黑斯廷斯
on the social calendar, Hastings.
这里人太多了
It's too public here.
我应该信任你们
I shall trust you.
我的天哪
My word.
你真好
So kind.
有一个人 一个很可怕的人
There is a man, a horrible man,
他叫拉文顿
his name is Lavington.
有一封我写的信...
There was a letter I wrote...
那个时候我才十六岁
I was only sixteen at the time.
一封你写给这个拉文顿先生的信?
A letter that you wrote to this Monsieur Lavington?
噢 不! 是写给一个年轻人的
Oh, no! To a young man.
他当时正打算去奥里诺科河探险
He was going on an expedition up the Orinoco.
他再也没有回来
He never came back.
运气真差
Rotten luck.
我很喜欢他
I was very fond of him.
我懂
I understand.
写那封信真的很蠢
It was a foolish letter,
很轻率 但仅此而已
an indiscreet letter, but nothing more.
但里面有些话
But there were phrases in it
也许会让人误会
which might bear a different interpretation.
我明白了
I see.
这么说这封信
So, it is this letter
到了拉文顿先生手里?
that has come into the hands of Monsieur Lavington?
是的
Yes.
他威胁要把这封信寄给我未婚夫
And he threatens to send it to my fiance
除非 我给他一大笔钱
unless I send him an enormous amount of money.
卑鄙的混♥蛋♥!
The dirty swine!
请原谅 米利森特女士
I beg your pardon, Lady Millicent.
他要多少钱?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表