How much is he asking?
两万英镑
Twenty thousand pounds.
这不可能!
It's impossible!
我可能连一千英镑都凑不齐
I doubt if I could raise a thousand, even.
你见过这封信了吗?
And you have seen this letter?
是的
Yes.
我去过他在温布尔顿的家
I went to his house in Wimbledon.
他把信拿出来给我看了
He held it out for me to see.
我想把信抢过来 但他动作太快了
I tried to snatch it, but he was too quick for me.
那么信现在在哪里?
So where is it now?
他把信折起来放进一个木盒子里了
He folded it up and put it in a little wooden box,
他把它叫做中国谜盒
a Chinese puzzle box, he called it.
他说"放在那里很安全"
"lt'll be safe in there,"he said,
"那个盒子藏在一个隐秘地方"
"and the box itself is hidden in such a clever place
"你永远不会找到"
that you will never find it."
噢 我觉得
Ah, it is repugnant to me
你连一毛钱都不该付给这个人!
that you should pay to this man even one penny.
就是 就是!
Hear! Hear!
不 赫尔克里·波罗的智慧
No, the ingenuity of Hercule Poirot
会打败你的敌人!
shall defeat your enemies.
是的
Yes.
请让这个拉文顿先生来见我
please be so kind as to send to me this Monsieur Lavington.
我找不出就因为我们开口要
I don't see why this Lavington fellow should give up the letter
拉文顿这家伙就会把信给我们的理由
just because we ask him to.
真是个漂亮得让人发昏的女人啊!
What a stunning girl, though!
朋友 我有时候觉得你太容易发昏了
I sometimes think, mon ami, that you are too easily stunned.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
司机 去白港大厦
Whitehaven Mansions please, driver.
这很有意思 波罗
This is interesting, Poirot.
"神奇死于荷兰的英国人"
"Englishman mysteriously done to death in Holland."
报纸上总是这么说 黑斯廷斯
Always they say that, Hastings.
之后他们会发现他吃了罐头鱼
Later they find that he has eaten the tinned fish
他的死是很自然的事情
and that his death is perfectly natural.
噢 如果你非要悲观看待事情的话
Oh, if you're determined to look on the black side.
他现在不会过来的 是吗 波罗先生?
He won't come now, will he, Mr. Poirot?
也许他是怕了我们了 嗯 莱蒙小姐?
Well, perhaps he is frightened of us, eh, Miss Lemon?
你要是想的话 我可以留下
I'll stay if you like.
不不 谢谢你 但是...
No, no, thank you, but
黑斯廷斯上尉和我就能应付了
Captain Hastings and I will manage.
那好吧 晚安 波罗先生
Well, goodnight, Mr. Poirot.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安 黑斯廷斯上尉
Goodnight, Captain Hastings.
晚安 莱蒙小姐
Goodnight, Miss Lemon.
希望你们今晚过得愉快
I hope you have a pleasant evening.
是他! 就是他!
It's him! It's him!
我确定是他!
I'm sure it's him!
冷静点 莱蒙小姐
Calm yourself, Miss Lemon,
这只是个敲诈犯而已
it is only the simple blackmailer.
敲诈是很可怕的 波罗先生
There's something nasty about blackmail, Mr. Poirot.
你没什么需要
You have nothing to fear
担心的
Of that, I am sure.
请你在离开的时候让拉文顿先生进来
Now please be so kind as to let in Monsieur La vington as you go.
拉文顿先生前来拜访你
Mr. Lavington to see you.
很好 很好 很好
Well, well, well.
这就是著名的赫尔克里·波罗 是吗?
So this is the famous Hercule Poirot, is it?
正是在下 先生
It is, monsieur.
卡索·沃恩这个姑娘说你想和我谈谈
The Castle Vaughan girl said that you wanted to talk to me.
她认为我会改变主意吗?
Does she think I'm going to change my mind?
也许她确实这么认为
Perhaps she does.
那她一定认为我是个笨蛋了
She must think that I'm an idiot, then.
也许你确实是
Perhaps you are.
那你试试
Try me.
很好
Very well.
米利森特女士没有两万英镑 也没有价值这么多的东西
Lady Millicent does not have twenty thousand pounds,or anything like it.
真的吗?
Really?
她有头衔并不代表她很有钱
Just because she's got a title, doesn't mean she's rich.
噢 我确定她的一些绅士朋友
Oh, I'm sure some of her gentlemen friends
会很愿意借这样一位漂亮女士
would be willing enough to oblige such a pretty woman
一点钱
with a loan,
只要她用对了方法 不是吗?
Particularly if she went the right way about it, what?
你个混♥蛋♥!
You swine!
黑斯廷斯 冷静点!
Hastings, please!
嘿 你办公室的小弟真是容易激动啊
I say, what an excitable office boy you have.
米利森特女士连筹到五千英镑都很难
Lady Millicent might raise, with difficulty the sum of five thousand pounds.
五千?
£5,000?
你不是开玩笑吧?
You will have your little joke, won't you?
赫尔克里·波罗从不开玩笑 先生
Hercule Poirot does not joke, monsieur.
先生们 我们的谈话好像没有任何进展
Well, gentlemen, we don't seem to be getting much further.
我手上有东西可以卖♥♥出去
I have something for sale.
要么我拿到钱 要么我就卖♥♥出去
Either I get my price or I don't.
没资格和我讨价还价
There's no room for bargaining.
拉文顿先生 看起来
It would appear, Monsieur Lavington,
你做这种事很有经验啊 嗯?
that you are quite experienced in these matters, huh?
噢 好吧
Oh, all right.
看在米利森特女士长得漂亮的份上
I'll let the Lady Millicent off cheaply,
我可以放她一马
as she's such a charming girl.
继续说
Go on.
18000英镑!
We'll say eighteen thousand.
这个价格也不低啊
That is not so cheap.
不接受就拉倒
Take it or leave it.
我今天要去巴黎
I'm off to Paris today.
我周二回来
I shall be back on Tuesday.
如果周二晚上之前不把18000英镑给我
Unless eighteen thousand is paid by Tuesday evening,
公爵就会收到信
the Duke gets the letter.
再见了 先生们
A toutes I'heures, Messieurs.
黑斯廷斯?
Hastings?
黑斯廷斯?
Hastings?
跟丢了
Lost him.
我们的拉文顿先生?
Our Monsieur Lavington?
是的 他上了出租车
Yeah. He got into a cab.
你为什么追着他?
What did you want him for?
我打算跟踪他 找出他的住址
I was going to follow him. Find out where he lived.
但我们知道他住在哪
But we know where he lives.
我不知道啊
Well I don't.
知道的 米利森特女士已经告诉我们了
Why yes, Lady Millicent has already told us.
他住在温布尔顿
He lives at Wimbledon.
啊 是啊
Oh, yes.
但温布尔顿是个很大的地方
Wimbledon's a pretty big place, you know.
我有个姨妈住在温布尔顿
I had an aunt who lived in Wimbledon.
还有一个叔叔
and an uncle, actually.
我有时候会过去住住...
I used to go and stay there sometimes and...
布埃纳维斯塔 西德斯街
Buena Vista, Cedars Avenue.
噢 我知道了
Oh, I see.
这本书里面都是有用的信息 黑斯廷斯
It is a volume packed with useful information, Hastings.
你从没想过在电♥话♥簿里
You never think of looking for people's addresses
找别人的地址 是吗?
in the telephone directory, though, do you?
是的 黑斯廷斯
Yes, Hastings, I do.
你为什么想知道拉文顿先生住哪 黑斯廷斯?
Why did you wish to know where Monsieur Lavington lives, Hastings?
我不知道
I don't know.
他简直就是个禽兽 竟然那样说米利森特女士
He was so beastly, the way he talked about Lady Millicent,
我想把他从楼梯上踢下去
I wanted to kick him down the stairs.
但你想在他舒服的家里这么做 是吗?
but you wanted to do it in the comfort of his own home, yes?
什么?
What?
不是
Well, no.
我不知道 我必须做点什么
But I don't know. Something's got to be done.
你会有事做的 黑斯廷斯
Something is going to be done, Hastings.
你要去他的家里!
You're going to his house!
趁他去了巴黎 你要去他的家里!
You're going to his house while he's in Paris!
趁他去了巴黎 你要去他的家里
You're going to his house while he's in Paris,
你要把信偷出来!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表