and you're going to burgle it!
你应该去后门
You should be round the side.
什么?
Comment?
小贩都应该走后门
Tradesmen round the side.
你不是来卖♥♥洋葱的 是吗?
You're not selling onions, are you?
什么?
Pardon?
你们这种人经常干这种事
Your people come over here doing that a lot.
拉文顿先生来见我
Monsieur Lavington came to see me.
他见了很多人
He sees a good many people.
这不归我管
I'm not responsiblefor all that.
我只是个管家
I'm only the housekeeper.
我是锁匠
And I am the locksmith.
我专门修防盗锁
I specializein burglar-proof locks.
嗯 他没和我说过这件事
Well, he didn't say anything to me about it.
但我对此并不觉得奇怪 这周围是挺乱的
But I can't say I'm surprised, the way things are around here.
你最好进来吧
You'd better come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
把鞋擦一下
Wipe your feet.
自从他们开始打网球
It hasn't been the same round here
就不再是以前的情况了
since they started the tennis up the road.
什么样的人都会见到
You get all these riff raff come to watch.
噢 能听到不同的说话方式
Oh, very "ah-la-la," mind, to hear them speak,
但觉得在自己家里也不安全了 不是吗?
But you're not safe in your own home, are you?
这些人都是问路的 要找咖啡馆
with all these people asking directions, wanting cafés.
不知道他们以为他们是在哪里
I don't know where they think they are.
是啊 女士
Indeed, no, madame.
自从弗雷德·派瑞今年夺冠这就成了最重要的
lt's been beyond all since that Fred Perry won again this year.
拉文顿先生急于让我
Now, Monsieur La vington was most eager
趁他在巴黎时 修好这些特别的锁
that I should fix these special locks whilst he was in Paris.
噢 他去了那里啊
Oh, that's where he is, is it?
我总是跟不上他的行程
I can't keep up with him.
那么你就慢慢修吧
Well, you get on with it then.
谢谢
Thank you.
女士 拉文顿先生忘了告诉我你的名字
Madame, Monsieur Lavington omitted to tell me your name.
女士 你怎么称呼?
You are called Madame?
高德波
Godber.
真好听
Charming.
你是法国人怎么会在
How come you're beinga locksmith here,
这里当了锁匠?
when you're French?
因为我不是法国人 女士
Because I am not French, madame.
-不是? -不是
-No? -No.
那你是从哪里来的?
Where are you from, then?
高德波女士 告诉我
Madame Godber, Tell me,
哪个国家有很多山
what is the country that is very full of the mountains
被划分成了州?
and divided into cantons?
你肯定不是中国人!
You're never Chinese!
不不不 女士 是瑞士!
No, no, no, madame... Switzerland!
一个以手表 钟 锁闻名的国家
A country famous for its watches, its clocks and its locks.
我听说过那个国家的手表
I've heard about the watches.
我过世的丈夫就有一个 上帝让他的灵魂得到安息
My late husband had one, God rest his soul.
对他也没多大好处
Never did him much good.
我不能站在这里和你聊天了
Well, I can't stand here talking.
我要去完成我的工作了 然后回斯特里汉姆的家
l've got to get my work done and get home to Stretton.
啊 我还以为你住在这里呢 女士
Ah, I was under the impression that you lived in, madame.
噢 不 当然不是
Oh, no. I certainly don't.
我在这里的工作
I'm finished here at 6:00.
六点就结束了
Don't matter what.
我明天还是这个时间过来 女士
I shall be back at the same time tomorrow, madame.
在此之前 请不要让别人碰窗子
And until then, please don't let anyone touch the windows,
它们已经被接通了
they are connected up already.
被接通了?
Connected up?
接通了电
To the electricity.
我没看到电线
I can't see any wires.
那是自然
Naturally.
黑斯廷斯 我们潜进去
Hastings, use stealth.
每十七分钟就有警♥察♥过来巡逻
The policeman patrols every 17 minutes.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do that?
嘘!
Ssh!
别开灯
Do not put on the lights.
邻居们会看到的
The neighbors will see.
嘘! 嘘 嘘!
Ssh! Ssh, ssh!
有发现吗?
Anything?
没有
No.
我也是
Me neither.
见鬼!
Blast!
赫尔克里·波罗会被打败吗?
Is Hercule Poirot to be beaten?
绝不会!
Never!
我到处都找过了
I've searched everywhere.
我甚至连果盘里的水果都拿出来了
I even took the fruit out of the fruit bowl.
黑斯廷斯 让我们冷静点
Hastings, let us be calm.
让我们来推理一下
Let us reason.
让我们...对了!
Let us -- Enfin!
让我们开动灰色细胞!
Let us employ the little grey cells!
我真是个笨蛋1
I am an imbecile!
厨房♥!
The kitchen!
厨房♥?
The kitchen?
不可能
That's impossible.
那仆人们呢?
What about the servants?
他们肯定会看到的
They'd be bound to come across it.
正是!
Exactly!
99%的人都会这么说
That is just what ninety nine people out of one hundred would say.
正因为如此
And for that very reason,
厨房♥就是最好的选择
the kitchen is the ideal placeto choose.
走吧!
En a vant!
他不可能把它埋在煤下面
He can't have buried it under the coal.
如果你用眼睛仔细看的话 黑斯廷斯
If you will use your eyes, Hastings,
你会发现我检查的不是煤
you will see that it is not the coal that I examine.
警官 警官!
Officer, officer!
帮我照一下亮 黑斯廷斯!
Direct your light for me, Hastings!
把你的刀借我用一下
Your knife, if you please.
做得好!
Well done.
嘘! 嘘 嘘!
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
小点声
Gently with the voice.
藏得真是妙!
What an extraordinary place.
但是也许有人会把柴用掉的
Anyone might ha ve used the logs.
在酷暑七月吗?
In July?
而且它被藏在这堆柴的最下面了
And it was hidden at the bottom of the pile.
真是个非常巧妙的藏身地
A very ingenious hiding place.
我觉得打开这个会是件很有趣的事
You know, I think this will be quite a tease to open.
好了 伙计们 游戏结束了
All right, boys. The game's up.
现在希望你们慢慢地走出来
I want you to come quietly now.
警官 我想解释一下
Officer, I want to explain
我朋友和我是应拉文顿先生的要求到这里来的
My friend and I are here at the request of Monsieur Lavington.
就是他! 他就是主谋
lt's him. He's the main one.
别管另外那个人了
Never mind about the other one.
高德波女士
Madame Godbe
你不敢用你的真名 是吗?
It makes you shiver when they use your own name, doesn't it?
我就知道是他
l knew it would be him,
还假装用那种愚蠢的口音说话
pretending to talk in that silly accent.
好了 伙计 你跟我去一趟警♥察♥局
All right, my lad, you're coming down to the station.
拜托 警官 我只是
Please, Officer, I was just --
居然还告诉我关于中国的
Trying to tell me some cock-and-bull story
公鸡和公牛的故事
about being Chinese.
女士
Madame
别叫我女士 你个乡巴佬!
Don't you "madame" me, you tyke.
他就是在探路!
Casing the joint, that's what he was doing!
但我耍了他 告诉他我不住在这里
I fooled him, though. Told him I didn't live here.
我从一开始就怀疑了
I was suspicious right from the start, you see.
看看他的眼睛
Look at his eyes.
警官...
Officer...
看看他诡诈的小眼睛!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表