正好相反 伯纳德先生
On the contrary, Sir Bernard.
我现在必须去向艾斯特尔先生报告
Now I have to report to Lord Estair...
你说正好相反是什么意思?
What do you mean, on the contrary?
丹尼尔斯司令官几乎告诉了我
Commander Daniels was able to tell me
我需要知道的所有事
almost everything I needed to know.
总探长
Chief Inspector,
你能帮我做点事吗?
I wonder if you would be kind enough to do something for me?
乐意效劳
If I can.
我想让你帮我确认两件事
I want you to check for me two things,
司机伊根的记录
the record of the driver Egan
还有丹尼尔斯太太结婚前叫什么?
and the maiden name of the former Madam Daniels.
丹尼尔斯太太?
Mrs.Daniels?
她和这一切有什么关系?
What on earth can that woman ha ve to do with anything?
听着 我就是这个意思
Now look, this is exactly what I mean.
我们已经查过伊根了 伊根已经是老新闻了
We' ve dealt with Egan. Egan is old news.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但你们看 绑♥架♥犯的计划总会有一处漏洞
But you see, the kidnappers, they always had one fla w to their plan.
他们知道 也尽了最大努力隐藏它
They knew it and they did their best to conceal it.
但也许他们最大的努力
But their best is not good enough
也瞒不过赫尔克里·波罗
for Hercule Poirot perhaps.
晚安 伯纳德先生
Good night, Sir Bernard.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
上♥床♥睡觉
To bed.
你好像还不懂 波罗 这是国家级紧急事件
You don' t seem to realise, Poirot, this is a national emergency.
在找到首相前 我不打算睡觉
I do not intend to sleep until the Prime Minister is found.
我知道这让你觉得很正直 伯纳德先生
I am sure it will make you feel very virtuous, Sir Bernard,
但对找到首相没有任何帮助
but it will not help the Prime Minister.
对我来说 我要让我的灰色小细胞休息一下
For myself, I need to restore the little grey cells.
总探长
Chief Inspector.
如果麦克亚当先生还活着
If Monsieur MacAdam is still alive,
他会及时到巴黎参加会议的
he will be in Paris in time for the Conference.
他从未离开过这个国家 知道么
He never left this country, you see.
我一个人进去 黑斯廷斯
I shall go in alone, Hastings.
你确定吗 波罗?
You' re sure about this, are you, Poirot?
很确定
Quite sure.
如果你需要我 我就在这里
I ' m here if you need me.
你好 你是谁?
Yes. Who are you?
你好 丹尼尔斯太太
Bon jour, Madam Daniels.
我是赫尔克里·波罗
I am Hercule Poirot.
那个比利时侦探?
The Belgian detective?
你真亲切
Madam is too amiable.
你想怎么样?
What do you want with me?
太太 我昨晚见到你前夫了
Madam, I sa w your former husband last night.
真了不得!
What a treat!
如果是他让你来的 你现在就可以走了
If he sent you here, you can lea ve right away.
不不不 太太
No, no, no, madam.
丹尼尔斯司令官不知道我来这里
Commander Daniels has no idea that I am here.
但他遇到了大♥麻♥烦
But he is in great trouble.
噢 太棒了
Oh, how wonderful.
警♥察♥怀疑他犯了重罪
The police suspect him of a grave crime.
警♥察♥?
The police?
嗯 他没有谋杀我
Well, he hasn' t murdered me,
我想托尼只对这件谋杀有兴趣
that' s the only crime I can imagine Tony being interested in.
不 太太 不是谋杀
No, madam, it is not murder.
还没有
Not yet.
你的话让人厌烦的难懂
You are being tiresomely mysterious.
丹尼尔斯司令官有犯罪的手段
Commander Daniels had the means to commit a crime.
他有犯罪的机会
He had the opportunity to commit a crime,
但警♥察♥现在还没找到犯罪的动机
but as yet the police can find no motive for the crime.
你比任何人都了解他
Now, you know him better than anybody.
太了解了
Too well.
也许你能帮助他们
Perhaps you can help them.
希望我可以
I wish I could.
他会坐牢吗? 老天 我很乐意看他坐牢
Would he go to jail? God, I ' d love to see him go to jail.
你知道那个混♥蛋♥对我做了什么吗?
You know what that bastard did to me?
我只在报纸上看到了一些
Only what I read in the newspapers, .
是的 而且他们很喜欢不是吗?
Yes. And didn' t they love it !
太太
Madam.
你如何评价你前夫的政♥治♥?
How would you describe the politics of your ex husband?
迟钝
Torpid.
他一生都没有政♥治♥思想
He never had a political thought in his life.
丹尼尔斯太太怎么样?
How was Mrs.Daniels?
很可怕
Formidable.
我希望不会成为她的敌人
I would not wish to be her enemy, I think.
你要小心了 黑斯廷斯
You must take care, Hastings.
你什么意思?
How do you mean?
我要你在这里等着
I want you to wait here.
她出来的时候 我要你跟踪她
When she comes out, I want you to follow her.
一秒钟也别让她离开你的视线
Do not lose sight of her for one second.
可以的时候给我打电♥话♥
Telephone me when you can.
去伦敦警♥察♥厅
Yard, if you please.
不 先生
No, sir.
这不是我说了算 不是吗 先生?
Well, it' s not up to me, sir, is it?
嗯 是的
Well, yes.
我认为他做这个工作正合适
Well, I thought he was just the man for the job.
请进!
Come in!
- 不 先生 - 谢谢
- No, sir. - Thank you.
我不同意你的话 先生
Well, I couldn' t agree with you there, sir.
不 他并不迟钝 他是深思熟虑
No, he' s not slow. He' s thorough.
是的 我们的大多数手下已经在法国了 先生
Yes, well most of our men are already in France, sir.
猜猜他在说谁?
Guess who he was talking about?
还是你来告诉我吧 总探长
Modesty forbids, Chief Inspector.
灰色小细胞休息好了?
Little grey cells rested, are they?
是的
Indeed.
谢谢
Thank you.
你查到我问你要的消息了吗?
Do you have the information I asked you for?
啊 是的
Ah. Yes.
会对你有大帮助的
Much good it' ll do you.
约翰·帕特里克·伊根
John Patrick Egan.
一九零一年出生于克莱尔村的米尔镇
Born Milltown, Country Clare, 1 901 .
是搬家公♥司♥的货车司机
Van driver for removals firm
直到几年前他来到英国
until he came over to England a couple of years ago.
六个月后进入建筑工程部成为司机或技工
Joined Ministry of Works as a driver or mechanic six months later.
很棒的推荐信 很好的工人
Good references, good worker.
那丹尼尔斯太太呢?
And Madam Daniels?
结婚前叫多诺霍
Maiden name Donoghue.
那不是个爱尔兰名字吗?
Is that not also a name of Ireland?
算是吧 她是康尼马拉伯爵的第三个女儿
Well, sort of. She' s the third daughter of the Earl of Connemara.
我不知道你在查什么 波罗
I don' t understand what you' re a fter, Poirot.
总探长
Chief Inspector,
你看过丹尼尔斯司令官离婚的新闻吗?
did you ever read about the divorce of Commander Daniels?
我看过! 非常有料
I should say I did ! Very juicy.
在这样离婚后
After such a divorce,
在法庭上备受煎熬 在报上被羞辱
ha ving been dragged through the Courts, humiliated in the newspapers,
你认为丈夫还会在桌上
do you think the husband would keep on his desk
放着前妻的照片吗?
a framed photograph of his ex wife?
你有多了解约翰·伊根?
How well do you know John Egan?
约翰·伊根?
John Egan?
他开车载你和首相去温莎
He drove you and the Prime Minister to Windsor.
噢 伊根!
Oh, Egan!
了解他? 他只是个司机
Know him? He' s a driver.
在唐宁街上总有很多应♥召♥的司机
There are three or four on call for Downing Street.
但是是这样的 司令官
But you see, Commander,
那天晚上他把车开回车♥库♥后就没人见过他了
he has not been seen since he drove back the car to the garage that night.
是吗?
Really?
他没有回他的住处
He did not return to his lodgings.
很遗憾
I ' m sorry.
好吧 这不重要
Ah well, it is no matter.
很抱歉
I ' m sorry,
打扰你用早餐了
to ha ve disturbed your breakfast.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表