No, madame?
上个星期我和拉扎勒斯先生从伦敦开车过来的
I motored down from London last week with Mr. Lazarus.
我们待在一个叫沙拉康姆的地方 我们一起
We stayed in a little place called Shallacombe.. . .together.
我懂了
I see.
严格说来 我还是个已婚女人
I'm still a married woman, technically.
恕我失礼 女士?
May I be impertinent, madame?
现如今还有这样的事吗?
Is there such a thing these days?
你很在乎拉扎勒斯先生?
You care for Monsieur Lazarus?
他很有钱
He's rich.
噢! 哇哇!
Oh! La la!
这话说出来可不太好听
That is an ugly thing to say.
我自己说总比你要我说出来好
Better to say it myself, than to have you say it for me.
你很聪明 女士
You are very intelligent, madame.
接下来我要得到你的允许
You'll be giving me a diploma next.
我打算买♥♥些花去看看
I'm going to take some flowers round to Nick
尼克怎么样了
and see how she is.
噢 你真是太好了
Oh, that is very amiable of you.
女士 我感谢你的 坦率
And I thank you, madame, for your frankness.
很好 很好
Very nice. Very nice.
我就在海鸥酒店 离煤气厂很近
I'm at The Gulls'myself. Stone's throw from the gasworks.
亲爱的总探长! 见到你真是太好了
My dear Chief Inspector! It is so good to see you.
你不待在这里吗?
You do not stay here?
都市警♥察♥的住宿津贴
The Metropolitan Police lodging allowance
可负担不起这里的费用
doesn't quite run to this.
悬崖山庄的鬼话是有趣的老话题 嗯?
Funny old business this End House malarkey, eh?
如你所说 总探长
As you say, Chief Inspector.
你认为她遇到的这些意外都是其中一部分?
You think these accidents she had were all part of it?
噢 这一点毋庸置疑
Oh, there is no doubt.
你也许是对的
You might be right.
如果我们能找到枪会有很大帮助
It would be a help if we could get hold of the gun.
如果凶手有脑子的话
Probably at the bottom of the sea by now,
枪现在可能已经沉到海底了
if the murderer's got any sense.
他们通常没有脑子
They mostly haven't.
好了 我最好去和
Right, well, I'd better go and have a word
死者的父母谈谈
with the dead girl's parents.
他们刚从约克郡过来
They've just got down from Yorkshire.
你有想法了就告诉我一声 好吗?
Let me know if you have any ideas, won't you?
我肯定会的 探长
Of that you may be sure, Inspector.
现在 莱斯女士迫使我们
Now, it is all very well and very pretty for Madame Rice
了解拉扎勒斯先生的富有真是太好了 嗯?
to force the richness of Monsieur Lazarus down our throats, eh?
是啊 我要说我对此觉得很恶心
Yes, I must say that rather disgusted me.
啊 我的朋友 你的正确反应
Ah, mon ami, always you have the right reaction
总是用错了地方
in the wrong place.
不不不 莱斯女士是想告诉我们一些事情
No, no, no, no, no, Mme. Rice was trying to tell us something.
"我有个很有钱的朋友
"I have a friend who is very rich.
他能给我我要的一切
He can give me all I need.
我不需要为了这点小钱杀死我最好的朋友"
I do not need to murder my dearest friend for a pittance."
我知道了
I see.
听着 波罗 这是什么意思?
Look here, Poirot, what's the meaning of this?
他们不让我去看她!
They won't let me see her!
这是你的杰作吗?
Is this your work?
你见到格雷厄姆医生了吗?
Have you seen Dr. Graham?
跟我说的都是官方套话
Gave me all the usual guff,
"如你期望的一样好 度过了一个安静的夜晚"
"As well as can be expected, passed a quiet night."
以为我不知道这些把戏?
Think I don't know those tricks?
我有个叔叔住在哈利街
I've got an uncle in Harley Street.
我知道就是你在后面策划的 波罗
I think you're at the bottom of this, Poirot.
听我说 朋友 这不是要耍你
Listen to me, mon ami. There is no fooling you.
如果允许了一个访客进入 就没法阻止其他人了
If one guest is to be admitted, others cannot be kept out.
你懂吗?
You comprehend?
我懂
I see.
要么都见 要么一个都不见
All or nothing, as you might say.
我们不用多说了 嗯?
We will say no more, eh?
现在需要的就是十二分的小心
The extreme prudence is what is needed at the moment.
我会把嘴巴闭紧的
I can hold my tongue.
不声张 嗯?
Mum's the word, eh?
我会给她送些花过去
I'II send her some flowers.
女人都喜欢花 不是吗?
They like flowers, don't they?
小姐 我向你致以最深切的同情
May I offer you, mademoiselle, my very deepest sympathy?
你知道!
You know!
噢 好吧
Oh well,
现在谁知道已经不重要了
it doesn't matter who knows now.
现在这一切都结束了
Now that it's all over.
现在我再也见不到他了
Now that I'II never see him again.
勇敢点 女士
Courage, mademoiselle.
我已经没有一点勇气了
I haven't any courage left.
过去的几个星期已经被我用完了
I've used up every bit in these last weeks,
不停地等待 不停地希望
waiting and hoping.
黑斯廷斯上尉不知道我们在说什么
Captain Hastings does not know what we are talking about.
飞行员迈克尔·赛顿
Michael Seton, the airman
我和他订婚了 他死了
I was engaged to be married to him. And he's dead.
你听到了昨晚的新闻?
You heard the news last night?
我在无线电里听到的
On the wireless.
我为电♥话♥找了个借口
I made an excuse about the telephone.
我想一个人听这个消息 以免...
I wanted to hear the news alone in case...
我不想活了
I don't want to live.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
小姐 对所有人来说
To all of us, mademoiselle,
都会有一个时刻 会觉得死比活着更好
there comes a time when death seems preferable to life.
但是悲痛会过去
But the grief, it passes.
你认为我会忘记?
You think I'll forget?
嫁给别人?
Marry someone else?
不会的!
Never!
但你是幸运的 小姐
But you are fortunate, mademoiselle.
你被一个勇敢的人爱着
You have been loved by a brave man.
你们什么时候订婚的?
When did you get engaged?
就在圣诞节之后
Just after Christmas.
但这件事必须保密 因为迈克尔的叔叔
But it had to be a secret. Because of Michael's uncle.
马修·赛顿先生
Sir Matthew Seton.
他认为女人会毁掉男人的生活
He thought women ruined a man's life.
但他很为迈克尔感到骄傲
He was frightfully proud of Michael, though.
他投资建造了信天翁号♥
He financed the building of The Albatross.
如果迈克尔成功了的话
And if Michael had succeeded
他就会不依靠任何人
he would have been independent of him.
他会成为一个...
He would have been a...
我不知道 算是世界英雄吧
I don't know, a kind of world hero.
不管怎样 他的叔叔最后还是会过来的
His uncle would have come round in the end, anyway.
是啊 是啊 我懂了
Yes. Yes, I see.
我从未告诉任何人 连弗雷迪也没说
I never told anyone, not even Freddie.
迈克尔·赛顿的叔叔上周死的时候也没说?
Even when the uncle of Michael Seton died a week ago?
当报纸上满是迈克尔飞行的消息时
Well, it seemed a bit boastful, to do it
说出这事显得有点自夸
while the papers were full of Michael's flight.
迈克尔不会喜欢这样的
Michael would have hated that.
小姐 你曾说过你立了遗嘱
Mademoiselle, you once mentioned that you had made a will.
遗嘱在哪里?
Where is it, this will?
噢 就在这里的某个地方
Oh, knocking around somewhere.
我不太会收拾
I'm frightfully untidy, you know.
文件之类的一般在图书室的桌子里
Papers and things are mostly in the writing table in the library.
也可能是在卧室里 也可能...
Or maybe in the bedroom. or maybe --
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
能允许我找一下吗?
You will permit me to make a search for it, yes?
如果你想的话就找吧
If you want to.
我是对的!
I was right!
什么 你是说订婚的事
What, you mean this engagement business
和这场谋杀有关?
has some bearing on the crime?
听我说 朋友 就在一个星期前
Listen to me, mon ami. just over a week ago,
马修·赛顿先生死了
Sir Matthew Seton dies,
马修·赛顿先生是英国最富有的人之一
And Sir Matthew Seton was one of the weaIthiest men in England.
-是的 但 -认真听
-Yes. but -Attendez.
他有一个很喜欢的侄子
He has a nephew whom he idolizes
我们可以认为 他把大笔遗产都留给了他
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表