She didn't hear.
我去拿吧 弗雷迪
I'II get it, Freddie.
我要去拿皮毛披肩 这个披肩还是不够暖和
I want my fur one, this cape isn't nearly enough.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
这太单调了 你没发现吗 黑斯廷斯?
It is monotonous, do you not find, Hastings?
我喜欢不同颜色的那些
I like the different coloured ones.
我担心脚会受到潮气
I fear the dampness of the feet.
接下来的烟花展示
I shall watch the rest of the display
我还是在温暖的房♥间里透过窗户看吧
through a nice window from the warmth of the house.
我其实也想去加点衣服
I wouldn't mind putting something on myself, actually.
波罗! 看!
Poirot! Look!
是巴克利小姐!
It's Miss Buckley!
天啊!
Mon Dieu!
抱歉我花了这么长时间 玛吉
Sorry I've been so long, Maggie
是玛吉·巴克利
It's Maggie Buckley.
她中枪了
She's been shot.
你的堂妹
How did it come about
今晚怎么会穿着你的披肩?
that your cousin is wearing your cape tonight?
我们进来拿外套
We came in to fetch our coats and
我就把披肩扔在了那边的沙发上
I just flung off the cape on the sofa there.
我上楼去了当我听到玛吉说
I went upstairs and I was still in my room
她找不到外套时 我还在我的房♥间里
when I heard Maggie call out that she couldn't find her coat.
她说如果我不♥穿♥的话 她就拿去穿
She said she'd take mine if I didn't want it.
我说好的 我马上就出来
And I said all right, I'd be out in a minute.
当我...当我出来时
And when I did -- did come out. . .
我今晚不会再有问题了
Well, I won't ask any more questions tonight.
巴克利小姐 我建议你
I'm going to suggest, Miss Buckley,
不要待在这里
that you don't stay here.
你受到了惊吓
You've had a shock, you understand.
你需要的是彻底的休息
What you need is complete rest.
我知道一家很棒的疗养院
I know of an excellent nursing home.
不
No.
但我们希望你有安全感 孩子
But we want you to feel safe, mon enfant.
你懂吗?
Do you understand?
我懂 但你不懂
I understand. But you don't.
我再也不怕了
I'm not afraid any longer.
我现在活着已经没什么可留恋的了
I've got nothing to live for now.
如果有人要杀我 那就来吧
If someone wants to murder me, they can.
你不能这么说 巴克利小姐
You can't say that, Miss Buckley.
你不能
You mustn't.
女士 我让你失望了
Mademoiselle, I have failed you.
我承诺给你保护 却没尽到保护的责任
I, who promised you protection, have not been able to protect.
但现在 我希望你是安全的
But now I want to know that you are in safe hands,
日日夜夜都有人陪着你
with people around you day and night.
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
死的不是尼克 是吗?
It's not Nick, is it?
她没死吧?
She's not dead?
没有
No.
没有 朋友 她还活着
No, mon ami. She is alive.
尼克
Nick,
亲爱的 我以为...
my darling, I thought you were,
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
没事的 乔治 别傻了
It's all right, George. Don't be an idiot.
我很安全
I'm quite safe.
发生了什么事?
Then what's happened?
警♥察♥说巴克利小姐死了
The policeman said Miss Buckley was dead.
你越早上♥床♥睡觉越好 巴克利小姐
The sooner you get to your bed, the better, Miss Buckley.
很抱歉 乔治
I'm sorry, George.
死者是玛吉·巴克利小姐
It was Miss Maggie Buckley.
噢 我的天哪!
Oh, my God!
真是个悲剧!
What a tragedy!
总理的声明
statement from the Chancellor.
正如九点钟布告上宣布的那样
As announced in our nine clock bulletin,
飞行员
hope has been abandoned
迈克尔·赛顿先生生还无望
for the aeroplane pilot, Mr. Michael Seton.
特罗布里恩群岛的渔民打捞起的飞机残骸
Trobirand Island fisherman have salvaged wreckage
应该是信天翁号♥的部件
believed to be parts of The Albatross,
这艘水上飞机是
the seaplane buiIt by Mr. Seton
赛顿先生为环球飞行建造的
for his attempt to fly around the world.
相反的观点
The opposition
没有人 格雷厄姆医生 没人
No one, Dr. Graham, no one.
即使是巴克利小姐最亲近的朋友
Not even the dearest friend of Mademoiselle Buckley
都不能来看她
is to be allowed to see her.
噢 波罗先生
Oh, Monsieur Poirot.
哪怕是英国国王都不行!
Not even the King of England!
没有人
No one,
除了我 黑斯廷斯上尉 和你自己
except me, Captain Hastings, and your good self.
小姐 晚安
Mademoiselle, I wish you goodnight.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings
她怎么样了?
How is she?
很安全
Safe.
你认为警♥察♥的说法不对 是吗 波罗?
You don't think the police could be right ,do you, Poirot?
认为这是某个疯狂流浪汉的杰作?
That this is the work of some wandering lunatic?
不是!
No!
凶手就在巴克利小姐的生活圈里
The murderer is someone in mademoiselle's own circle.
你认为他知道他杀错人了吗?
Do you think he realised he'd killed the wrong person?
我非常确定他不知道
I am quite sure he did not.
当他知道时 这肯定是个
It must have been an unpleasant surprise
让他不快的意外
when he learned the truth.
在这样的情况下 很难不露出马脚
DifficuIt not to give oneself away in circumstances like that.
回答我三个问题 黑斯廷斯
Answer me three questions, Hastings.
什么? 什么?
What? What?
三个问题
Three questions.
第一 巴克利小姐最近的睡眠为什么不好?
One, why has Mademoiselle Nick been sleeping so badly of late?
第二 她从不♥穿♥黑色又怎么会有
Two, why did she own a black evening dress
一条黑色的裙子?
when she never wears black?
第三 她昨晚为什么说
Three, why did she say last night,
"我现在活着已经没什么可留恋的啦"?
"I have nothing to live for now"?
她说过吗?
Did she?
说过 回答这些问题 黑斯廷斯
She did. Answer the questions, Hastings.
睡眠的问题 呃 她近来很担心
as to the sleep, well, she's been worried lately.
担心什么?
About what?
什么?
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
黑色裙子...呃 你听到了
The black dress... well, you heard,
是洗衣店的原因
the cleaners let her down.
再说 所有女人都有黑色的裙子
Anyway, all women have a black dress.
不 你对女人真是
No. You have little appreciation
一点也不了解 黑斯廷斯
of the feminine temperament, Hastings.
呃 随便吧
Well, anyway,
最后一个 受到这样的打击后 说那样的话很正常
the last...well, it was a natural thing to say after that a wful shock.
不不不不 朋友
No, no, no, no, mon ami,
说那样的话并不正常
it was not a natural thing to say.
被她堂妹的死吓坏了
To be horror struck by her cousin's death,
为此感到自责
to reproach herself for it,
是的 这些都是正常的
yes, all that is natural enough.
至于那句话 不
But the other, no.
在此之前她没有这种想法
Never before has she displayed that attitude.
她一直目中无人
She has been defiant.
你好? 有事吗?
Hello? Yes?
当然 是的
Certainement. Yes.
是莱斯女士 她想见我们
Madame Rice. She wishes to see us.
毫无疑问
I suppose there's no doubt
凶手的目标其实是尼克
that the intended victim was really Nick.
要我说 女士 这一点毋庸置疑
I should say, madame, that there was no doubt at all.
你前几天问过泰维斯托克酒店的事
You asked some questions about Tavistock the other day,
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot.
你迟早会发现的
You'II find out sooner or later,
我还是现在就告诉你吧
so I might as well tell you the truth now.
我并不住在泰维斯托克酒店
I was not in Tavistock.
不在吗 女士?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表