and we ha ve a couple of unmarked cars
在路边候命 以防她逃跑
just standing by in case she decides to take it on the lam.
不管怎样 只要卡拉·罗梅罗一现身
Whichever way, as soon as Carla Romero shows up,
我们就能抓住她
we're ready to nab her.
真是不错的布局啊 伯特先生
A well staged operation, Mr.Burt.
很荣幸我能帮上忙
Glad I could be of some help.
那个男人是谁?
Who is that man?
噢 他一直进进出出的
Oh, he's in and out all the time.
我猜应该是个遇到麻烦的旅客
Some tourist in trouble, I guess.
如果卡拉·罗梅罗一直不出现呢?
Suppose Carla Romero never comes, eh?
如果她派了其他人呢?
Suppose she sends someone else?
好吧 作为一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 你会怎么做 嗯?
All right, as a Private Dick, what would you do, huh?
直接走出去 让他在蓝图现身时联♥系♥我们?
Just walk right in there, and ask him to call us when the blueprints show up?
我会把精力集中在寻找卡拉·罗梅罗上
I would concentrate my efforts on trying to find Carla Romero.
她是个年轻的迷人的美国人
She is a young, attractive American,
还是孤身旅行 她会是个非常可疑的人
and tra velling alone, she would be a figure most conspicuous.
她也许是一个人
Alone she might.
但我们知道她和一个同伙同行
But we know she's travelling with an accomplice.
伯特先生 我听说她和黑♥手♥党♥有交易?
Monsieur Burt, I understand that she has had some dealings with the Mafia?
你们什么时候才能懂呢?
When will you guys understand?
根本没有
There is no such thing
黑♥手♥党♥这回事
as the Mafia, or the Black Hand or the Cosa Nostra.
是的 有一些从南欧来的移♥民♥家族
Sure, there's some immigrant families of mainly Southern European extraction
他们彼此较劲 但是有计划的犯罪?
who push each other around, but organised crime?
不 先生
No, sir.
不
No.
不 谢谢你 但是...
No, thank you, but...
是的 我肯定她是的
Yes, I 'm sure that she is.
是的 但是这并没有关系
Yes, but you see that is of no interest.
不 真的没有关系 什么都没有
No. No interest at all. None whatsoever.
但还是谢谢你 是的
But thank you. Yes.
再见
Goodbye.
黑斯廷斯 我已经给十四家夜♥总♥会♥打了电♥话♥
Hastings, I ha ve telephoned fourteen night clubs.
有八家有"花蝴蝶" 但没有一个是美国人
Eight of them ha ve the ''shantoozies'', but none of them American.
三家有男低音
Three of them have the male crooners,
一家有魔术师 一家有钢琴师
one of them has a magician, one a pianist,
还有"黑猫夜♥总♥会♥"不接电♥话♥
and the Black Kat won't answer the telephone.
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
试想一下 黑斯廷斯
Suppose, Hastings,
卡拉·罗梅罗等着把这些文件卖♥♥掉时
that Carla Romero is forced to return to her old trade
她被逼重操旧业为生?
to support her while she is waiting to sell those documents?
我觉得有可能啊
Well it's possible, I suppose.
你怎么突然对卡拉·罗梅罗这么感兴趣了?
Why are you so interested in Carla Romero all of a sudden?
为什么不让联邦调查局自己解决这个案子呢?
Why not let the F.B.I. solve their own cases?
但也许确实和罗宾逊夫妇有联♥系♥
But there is a connection perhaps, with the Robinsons.
我看到的那个进入意大利大使♥馆♥的人
The man that I sa w entering the Italian Embassy
就是那个监视他们公♥寓♥的人
is the same man who has been watching their apartment.
你没觉得这很有趣吗 黑斯廷斯?
And do you not find it intriguing, Hastings,
唯一没接电♥话♥的夜♥总♥会♥就是"黑猫"?
that the only club who did not answer the telephone was the Black Kat?
下午好 请问 经理在吗?
Good afternoon. I wonder, could you tell me, please, is the manager here?
在后面
Back there.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真好
Most kind.
稍等 是谁啊?
Just a minute. Who is it?
赫尔克里·波罗
Hercule Poirot.
再说一遍?
Come again?
波罗 你是?
Poirot. And you?
我没什么好隐瞒的
I 've got nothing to hide.
伯尼·科尔 请进
Bernie Cole. Come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家都认识我 伯尼·科尔 夜♥总♥会♥之王
Everyone knows me, anyway. Bernie Cole, King of the Clubs.
你以前没有经常过来听我们的歌♥吧?
Didn't you used to come down to the old Caprice?
没有
No.
那你前来有何贵干?
What are you a fter, then anyway?
希望不是违法的事
Nothing, illicit, I trust.
不 当然不是
No, certainly not.
噢
Oh.
抱歉 先生 那下面的不是电♥话♥吗?
Pardon, monsieur, but is that not the telephone under there?
不是
No.
好吧 是的 都快把人逼疯了 不是吗?
Well, yes. Drives you mad, doesn't it?
某个人吧!
Some people !
先生 艾尔莎·哈特女士在这里唱歌♥ 是吗?
Monsieur, Mademoiselle Elsa Hart is singing here, is she not?
是谁想知道?
Who wants to know?
外面有一张海报!
There is a poster outside!
不 我想知道的是
No, what I want to know is,
艾尔莎·哈特是美国人吗?
is it Elsa Hart, the American?
不是
No.
我曾经在纽约听过她的大名
I heard her in New York once, you understand.
噢 是吗? 她是加拿大人 就像那些五胞胎
Oh, yes? She's Canadian. Like those Dionne quintuplets.
很快就会风靡一时的 加拿大
It's going to be all the rage soon, Canada.
我们很快就会有这个加拿大人 那个加拿大人
We'll ha ve Canadian this, Canadian that.
伯尼·科尔总是能发现流行趋势
Bernie Cole can always spot a trend.
我就是以此出名
Known for it.
我知道你在听!
I know you're there !
但如果经理说她是加拿大人...
But if the Manager says she's Canadian...
她当然会这么跟他说 黑斯廷斯
But of course she would tell him that, Hastings.
她偷走了蓝图 她的敌人正在找她
She has stolen the blueprints. Her enemies are pursuing her.
她改了名字 为何不把国籍也改了呢?
She changes her name. Why not also, her nationality?
是啊 我也这么认为
Yes, I suppose so.
虽然她很谨慎
Then, in spite of all her precautions,
她还是发现有人追踪到了她
she discovers that someone has tracked her down.
所以她决定离开自己的公♥寓♥
So, she decides to leave her own apartment
再安排一个和她同名的人入住
and to install someone of the same name.
罗宾逊夫妇
The Robinsons.
你是说女房♥东把他们当做诱饵?
Well, you mean the landlady is using them as a decoy?
是的 朋友
Yes, mon ami.
慷概的女房♥东
The charitable landlady,
鬼鬼祟祟的间谍 也许还有歌♥手艾尔莎·哈特
the devious agent of espionage and perhaps also the singer, Elsa Hart,
肯定是同一个人
are surely one and the same.
我以为我的想象力就够丰富了
I thought I was the one with the fertile imagination,
这太不可思议了
this is fantastic.
不 黑斯廷斯
No, Hastings,
这是一场罪恶的阴谋
this is a plot of sinister dimensions.
罗宾逊夫妇会成为刺杀行动的对象
The Robinsons are to be the victims of a ruthless assassin.
晚上好
Good evening.
我是"妇女协会"的佩内洛普·梅特兰
Penelope Maitland, from''The Lady's Companion'',
我早些时候留了口信的
I sent a note round earlier.
啊 是啊 你真好 请进
Ah yes. Very nice, too. Please come in.
你为什么不接电♥话♥呢?
Why do you never answer your telephone?
如今总是接到扰人的电♥话♥ 不是吗?
You get all these nuisance calls these days, don't you?
友情提示您一下 亲爱的
A friendly word of warning, my dear.
她对这个主意并不上心
She wasn't keen on the idea.
她看上去可能有点冷淡
She may seem a bit frosty,
就把这当做是艺术家气质吧
put it down to artistic temperament.
我想在你的工作中
I 'm sure you're used to dealing
你一定习惯了面对各种各样的人?
with all sorts of people in your line of business?
是的
Yes, indeed.
顺着走廊直走 左边第二间 祝您好运
Straight down the corridor, second on the left. Good luck.
稍后过来找我喝一杯吧
Come and see me afterwards for a drink.
艾尔莎·哈特小姐在吗?
Miss Elsa Hart?
有事吗?
Yes?
我是"妇女协会"的佩内洛普·梅特兰
Penelope Maitland from the''Lady's Companion. ''
请进吧
Why don't you come in?
噢 你的节目还有"百老汇摇篮曲"
Oh, I see your repertoire includes ''Lullaby of Broadway,''
这是我最喜欢的节目之一
it's one of my own favourites.
真的吗? 很高兴你能喜欢
Really? Glad you like it.
梅特兰小姐
Now, Miss Maitland,
为什么...呃...
why would the readers of the uh...
..."妇女协会"的读者
...'Lady's Companion''.
是啊
Right.
为什么有人想看一个夜♥总♥会♥歌♥手的新闻呢?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表