No, no, my friend,
我是赫尔克里·波罗
I am Hercule Poirot.
咕伊!
Cooee!
咕伊!
Cooee!
你觉得是谁 克罗夫特太太?
Who do you think this is, Mrs. C?
独一无二的 世界著名的侦探
The extra-special, world-celebrated detective
赫尔克里·波罗先生
Mr. Hercule Poirot.
我特地把他带过来和你聊聊
I've brought him right along to have a chat with you.
我激动得不知道说什么好了!
Well, isn't this too exciting for words!
你好 女士
Enchanté, madame.
还有黑斯廷斯上尉 波罗先生的伙伴
And Captain Hastings, Mr. Poirot's associate.
噢 我也看过你的报道 上尉
Oh, I've read about you, too, Captain.
噢 是啊
Oh, right.
他们是巴克利小姐的朋友 克罗夫特太太
They're friends of Miss Buckley, Mrs.C.
噢 这不是很好吗?
Oh, well, isn't that nice?
她真是个好孩子!
What a dear child she is.
我听说这里的邻居不太喜欢她
Not very well liked in this neighborhood, I've heard,
但在自大的英国地盘上的人不都这样吗?
but isn't that just the way in these stuck up English places?
她的那个贪心表兄
That beady-eyed cousin of hers
再也没有机会劝她在这里定居 而不是在
has no more chance of persuading her to settle down here for good
空中到处飞!
than fly in the air.
啊! 这么说查尔斯·卫斯先生喜欢尼克?
Ah! So Monsieur Charles Vyse is in love with our little friend?
他为她都犯傻了
He's silly about her.
但她不会
But she won't
别八卦了 米莉
Don't gossip, Milly.
我对那个女孩的事感兴趣是有理由的
I have my reasons for being interested in that girl.
我不知道 波罗先生
I wonder, Mr. Poirot,
你想看看澳大利亚的快照吗?
if you'd care to see some snapshots of Australia?
呃
Well,
很好
Good.
发明相机的人
The man who invented the camera
有很多问题要回答 朋友
has a lot to answer for, mon ami.
很好的人
Nice people.
典型的澳大利亚人
Typical Australians.
我不知道
I do not know.
那一声"咕伊"
That cry of 'Cooee',
坚持要给我们看5000张照片
the insistence on showing us five thousand photographs
他们的表现是不是有点过了?
were they not playing the part a little too thoroughly?
啊 那是尼克小姐!
Ah, that's Mademoiselle Nick!
今晚见 乔治
See you tonight then, George.
好嘞!
Righty-ho!
你好 小姐
Bon jour, mademoiselle.
你好 波罗先生 黑斯廷斯上尉
Hello, Monsieur Poirot, Captain Hastings.
早上好 这是你的船吗?
Morning. Is this your boat?
我哪买♥♥得起这样的东西?
How would I afford a thing like that?
这是乔治的
It's George's.
我现在要赶去车站接玛吉
I'm just rushing to the station to meet Maggie,
还有你坚持要我从约克郡接来的
the nurse and guardian you insisted I send for
护士和门卫
from darkest Yorkshire.
是的
Bon.
我会高兴些的
I shall feel happier.
但你对玛吉的看法是错的
But you're wrong, you know, about Maggie.
她没什么头脑
She's got no kind of brains.
她只适合做善事
Good works is about all she's fit for.
总是理解不了别人的玩笑话
That and never seeing the point of jokes.
但这不是开玩笑 小姐
But there is no joke here, I think, mademoiselle.
高兴点 波罗先生!
Cheer up, Monsieur Poirot!
要不你们今晚一起过来吃晚饭
Tell you what, why don't you both come to dinner tonight
看烟花吧?
and watch the fireworks?
告诉我 黑斯廷斯
Tell me, Hastings,
如果像尼克小姐所说的
if the Commander Challenger has not got a bean,
查林吉司令官没有钱
as Mademoiselle Nick has said,
他怎么会买♥♥得起船呢 嗯?
how can he afford such a ship, eh?
他也许只是...
he probably just...
噢 也许是...
Oh, maybe it's...
也许她的意思是...
Maybe she meant...
我不知道
I don't know.
艾伦!
Ellen!
噢!
Oh!
是你们啊!
It's only you!
小姐 我要伤心了
Mademoiselle, I am desolated!
噢 很抱歉 这听起来很无礼
Oh, I'm sorry, it did sound rude.
谢谢
Thank you.
你叫我了吗 小姐?
Did you call, miss?
噢 没事了 艾伦 我自己开门了
Oh, it's all right, Ellen. I answered it myself.
他们没有把我的裙子送到后门去 是吗?
They haven't delivered my dress to the back door, have they?
没有 小姐
No, miss.
这就是我说话无礼的原因
That's why I sounded so rude.
我以为是我的裙子送过来了
I thought you were my dress being delivered.
那些混♥蛋♥还信誓旦旦
The brutes promised faithfully.
噢 玛吉来了
Oh, here's Maggie.
玛吉 这些就是
Maggie, here are the sleuths
保护我不被暗♥杀♥的侦探们
that are protecting me from the secret assassin.
这是我的表妹 玛吉·巴克利
This is my cousin, Maggie Buckley.
你这披肩真好看 尼克
That's a marvellous shawl, Nick.
是啊 这样我们看烟花时就不冷了
Yes, it'll be warm when we're watching the fireworks.
我以前没见你穿过黑色裙子 尼克
I've never seen you in a black dress before, Nick.
我以为你讨厌黑色
I thought you hated black.
我确实讨厌黑色
I do hate it.
洗衣店没把我想穿的裙子送来
The cleaners didn't deliver the one I wanted to wear.
真吵
That racket.
他们应该禁止在海港开快艇
They shouldn't allow speedboats in the harbour.
那不是快艇
That's not a speedboat.
是水上飞机
it's a seaplane.
我觉得这些四处飞的人真是太了不起了
I think these flying people are absolutely marvellous.
真为迈克尔·赛顿感到可惜
Pity about Michael Seton.
他现在也许还是没事
He may still be all right.
真是疯狂的一家人
Rather a mad family.
他的叔叔 马修·赛顿 他真蠢
That uncle of his, Sir Matthew Seton, he was barmy.
一个星期前死了
Died about a week ago.
他不就是经营鸟类保护区的那个百万富翁吗?
Wasn't he that millionaire who ran bird sanctuaries?
是的 有些女孩曾嘲笑过他
Yes. Some girl chucked him once.
他就养塘鹅来安慰自己
He took to gannets by way of consoling himself.
我觉得没有理由
I don't see any reason
认为迈克尔·赛顿已经死了
to assume Michael Seton's dead yet.
当然 你认识他 不是吗?
Of course, you knew him, didn't you?
我忘了
I forgot.
我们去年在乐都给见过他
We met him last year at Le Touquet.
他很棒 不是吗 弗雷迪?
He was marvellous, wasn't he, Freddie?
别问我 亲爱的 他是你的裙下之臣 不是我的
Don't ask me, darling. He was your conquest, not mine.
你试过水上飞行吗 黑斯廷斯上尉?
Have you done any flying, Captain Hastings?
呃 实际上...
Well, actually...
来电♥话♥了
There's the telephone.
噢 别等我了 我不吃甜点
Oh, don't wait for me. I don't eat dessert.
其他的客人
All the extra guests
很快会来看烟花的
will be arriving for the fireworks soon, anyway.
真遗憾 克罗夫特太太不能来看
Too bad Mrs. Croft can't be here.
所有的坏事都被克罗夫特太太遇上了
It's bad luck on poor old Mrs. Croft altogether,
但她从不抱怨
but she never complains.
知道么 那个女人真是天性乐观
You know, that woman's got the sweetest nature.
这场宴会相当不错 嗯?
Splendid view of the festivities, eh?
你去年没来吗?
Didn't you come last year?
嘿! 看那个! 真好看!
I say! Look at that! What a display!
展示真棒
What a display.
真美
Beautiful.
我进去拿件外套吧
I think I'II just run inside and get a coat.
噢 我去拿吧
Oh, let me.
你不知道外套在哪
You wouldn't know where to find it.
噢 玛吉 能把我的外套也拿来吗?
Oh, Maggie, can you get mine, too?
就在我房♥里
It's in my room.
她没听到
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表