Pardon, mademoiselle,
司令官
Commander.
我们是来归还帽子的
We have come to return your hat.
我的帽子?
My hat?
我还在想它哪里去了呢!
I'd wondered what had happened to it.
这是给你的 乔治
This is for you, George.
有一件十分紧急的事
There is a matter of the greatest urgency
我必须和你讨论一下 小姐
I must discuss with you, mademoiselle.
噢 别说你是来卖♥♥东西的
Oh, don't say you're selling something.
不!
No!
留着这样的胡子 住在皇家酒店 你肯定不是
With that moustache and staying at the Majestic, it can't be.
好了 什么事这么神秘?
Now, what's all the mystery?
小姐
Mademoiselle
今天早上从你脸前飞过的不是蜜蜂
it was not a bee that flew past your face this morning.
而是这个
It was this.
这是什么?
What is it?
这是子弹
It is a bullet.
真该死
Well, I'm damned.
我的朋友今早扭伤脚的时候
Miss Buckley very kindly helped my friend
巴克利小姐好心的帮助了他
when he twisted his ankle this morning.
啊 是啊 尼克这么说过
Ah, yes, so Nick said.
我很高兴这事不是她自己编造的
I am glad she didn't invent the whole thing.
她是世上最厚颜无♥耻♥的骗子
She's the most brazen liar that ever existed, you know.
噢 这算是她的天分
Oh, it's quite a gift.
前几天她说她的
She had a marvellous story the other day
刹车失灵了
about the brakes on her car failing
她差点被杀了!
and her nearly being killed!
吉姆说这都是鬼话
All nonsense, Jim says.
吉姆很了解车
Jim knows about cars.
外面是你的雪弗兰车吗?
Is that your Chevrolet Phantom outside?
是的 它很漂亮 不是吗?
Yes. Pretty, isn't she?
噢 我说 桌上有两只手表一模一样的
Oh, I say, there's two watches on the table. Exactly the same.
噢 我们都有一个这样的手表
Oh, we've all got one of those.
别碰 老伙计
Don't touch, old boy.
它们走时很准 是吗?
Keep good time, do they?
它们走时是世上最准的
They keep the best time in the world.
噢 这首歌♥我跳不 吉姆!
Oh, I can't dance to that, Jim!
你当然可以 弗雷迪!
Course you can, Freddie!
第一次意外是那幅画
The first accident was that picture.
我想 画家完成它时
I should think the painter might have said that
也可能这么说 不是吗?
when he'd finished it, don't you?
不管怎么说 它在半夜里掉下来了
Anyway, it came down crash in the middle of the night.
我很走运 我最近睡眠不太好
Luckily for me, I've been sleeping badly lately
我起床泡茶去了
and I'd got up to make myself a cup of tea.
不然它就正好砸到我头上了
Otherwise it might ha ve bashed my head in.
那其他的意外呢?
And the other accidents?
我开车下山的时候
The brakes on my car went west
汽车刹车失灵了
as I was going down the hill into St Looe.
第二天 一块石头从花♥园♥尽头的
And the next day, a boulder detached itself from the cliff
峭壁上落下来了
at the end of the garden
当时我正在下面
while I was on the rocks underneath.
你们这么关心真是太好了
It's jolly nice of you and all that,
但你们为什么这么感兴趣?
but why are you so interested?
你还不明白吗 小姐?
You do not understand, mademoiselle?
你现在的处境非常危险
You are in grave danger.
噢 少来了!
Oh, come off it!
不不不不 我告诉你 是这样 我!
No, no, no, no. I tell it to you. I!
你知道我是谁吧?
You do know who I am?
不 我不知道
No, I don't.
我忘了 你还年轻
I forget, you are but a child.
我的朋友黑斯廷斯上尉
Alors, my friend here, Captain Hastings
你会告诉你的
he will tell it to you.
嗯 波罗先生是个侦探
Well, Monsieur Poirot is a detective.
是个很棒的侦探
And a great detective.
朋友 你能说的就这么多吗?
My friend, is that all you can find to say?
再说具体点!
Mais dit-on.
告诉她我是个独一无二的侦探
Say then to mademoiselle that I am the detective unique,
是无法超越的 是历史上最棒的!
unsurpassed, the greatest that ever lived!
现在看来已经没意义了
Well, doesn't seem much point now.
你已经自己告诉她了
You've told her yourself.
啊 是啊 但人还是
Ah, yes, but it is more agreeable
谦虚一点好
to preserve the modesty.
不 说真的 这些只是意外
No, but seriously, these were just accidents.
你真是太固执啦
You are as obstinate as the devil.
你不是很聪明吗?
Aren't you clever?
我的名字就是这么来的
That's where I got my name.
我的祖父认为
My grandfather was popularly
他把灵魂卖♥♥给了魔鬼
supposed to have sold his soul to the devil.
我和他一起住在这里
I lived here with him.
所以他们叫我们老尼克和小尼克
So they called us old Nick and Young Nick.
我的名字实际叫玛格达拉
My real name's Magdala.
噢 这挺不一般的
Oh, that's unusual.
是啊 这是一种家族名字
Yes. It's a kind of family name.
巴克利家族中有很多玛格达拉
There's been a lot of Magdalas in the Buckley family.
就是那里!
That's it.
我当时就站在那里
That's where I was standing.
石头刚好从你身边擦过?
And the boulder only just missed you?
会不会是有人从上面推下来的?
Could someone have pushed it from above?
不会
No.
我告诉你 这只是又一次意外
I tell you, it was just another accident.
你有仇人吗 小姐?
Do you have any enemies, mademoiselle?
应该没有
I'm afraid I don't,
没有 抱歉
No. Sorry.
你死的话 有人能从中受益吗?
Is there anyone who would profit by your death?
没有!
No.
所以说这都是胡说八道
That's why it all seems such nonsense.
我只有这栋房♥子
There's only the house,
但它已经被抵押了 而且屋顶还漏水
but it's mortgaged up to the hiIt and the roof leaks.
只有一间卧室还能用
There's only the one bedroom that's usable, you know.
我所有的朋友都住在皇家酒店
All my friends stay at the Majestic.
谁是你的至亲?
Who is your nearest relation?
我堂兄查尔斯·卫斯
My cousin Charles Vyse.
他是本地律师
He's a local lawyer.
给我提供好建议
He gives me good advice
让我不要那么浪费
and tries to restrain my extravagances.
抵押的事情就是他帮我处理的
He arranged the mortgage for me
而且一年前让我把小屋拿来出租
and made me let the lodge about a year ago.
我们看到有人在从事园艺
We saw someone gardening there.
那是克罗夫特先生 典型的澳大利亚人
Mr. Croft. Very Australian.
你知道吗 他很热心
You know, hearty and that sort of thing.
我是说非常友好 但是
I mean, terribly kind, but
克罗夫特太太是个跛子 真可怜
Mrs. Croft's a cripple, poor dear.
你立遗嘱了吗?
Have you ever made a will?
是的 立了 大概六个月前
Yes, I did, about six months ago.
就在我做阑尾手术前一天
The day before my op. For appendicitis.
遗嘱里面是怎么写的?
And what were the terms of that will?
我把悬崖山庄留给了查尔斯
I left End House to Charles.
我没有其他东西能留下了
I hadn't much else left to leave,
但我把那个留给了弗雷迪
but what there was I left to Freddie.
跟我说说你的朋友们
Tell me about your friends.
弗雷迪·莱斯其实是我最好的朋友
Well, Freddie Rice is practically my greatest friend.
她大约一两年前离开了她的丈夫
She left her husband about a year or two ago.
他就是不肯和她离婚
He just won't give her a divorce.
那查林吉司令官呢?
And Commander Challenger?
他希望你能嫁给他 不是吗?
He wishes you to marry him, n'est pas?
他确实提过几次
He does mention it now and again.
就在他两杯酒下肚之后
After the second glass of port.
你还是不为所动?
And you remain hard hearted?
乔治和我结婚
Well, what would be the use
有什么用呢?
of George and I marrying one another?
我们俩都没钱
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表