There.
噢!
Oh!
十二个拿破仑的司令官的袖珍画像
Twelve miniatures of Napoleon's Marshals
珍·巴普蒂斯特·雅克·奥古斯丁制♥作♥的
by Jean Baptiste Jacques Augustin.
它们真漂亮!
They're beautiful!
每一个的背后都有一撮人物的头发
Each one has a lock of the subject's hair on the back
名字就刻在象牙上
and his name written on the ivory.
这不是很奇怪吗?
Isn't that strange?
你确定你知道要做什么?
Now, you're certain you know what to do?
我当然知道
Of course I am.
没事的
It'll be all right.
我会一直把盒子锁在行李箱里
The box will be locked in my suitcase all the way.
没人会看见的
and nobody will even see it.
当然 直到合适的时间
Until the appropriate time of course.
当然
Of course.
你没必要担心 知道么
You don't need to worry, you know.
我知道 亲爱的 但这是你第一次大任务
I know, my dear. but this is your first big commission.
在塞夫勒做端茶服务生也是大任务
That sevres tea-service was quite big.
有很多事情
There was a lot of it.
我很担心
I was quite worried
你没法带它们出行
that you wouldn't be able to carry it all.
我这几天一定要小心
And I have got to be so careful these days.
我已经打包好了
Well, I 'm all packed.
我应该把盒子放进行李箱吗?
Shall I put the box in my suitcas
噢 不不不 明早再放吧
Oh no, no, no, leave it here till the morning.
你的汽车什么时候出发?
And what time does your coach leave?
九点半
Half past nine.
别担心!
Don't worry!
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
请给我一份报纸
Telegraph, please.
好的 先生
Certainly, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里是接待处
Reception.
贾普!
Japp!
啊 你好 黑斯廷斯上尉
Ah, hello, Captain Hastings
真是个令人高兴的惊喜
This is a pleasant surprise.
我听说你明天要在这里演讲
I see you're giving a lecture here tomorrow.
嗯 今晚也是 在弗利特伍德
Mm. Tonight, too. In Fleetwood.
周五 巴洛造船厂 为了慈善基金 你知道的
Friday, Barrow in Furness. For the Benevolent Fund, you know.
早上好 黑斯廷斯
Good morning, Hastings.
嗯 嗯
Well, well.
为北方的气候做准备 嗯 波罗?
Prepared for the Northern climate, eh, Poirot?
早上好 总探长
Good morning, Chief Inspector.
黑斯廷斯 汽车五分钟后就要出发了
Hastings, the coach leaves in five minutes.
他怎么了?
What's got into him?
我十二点四十到莱德伯恩
I'll be at Redburn at twelve forty.
我不想在那里到处闲晃
I don't want to have to hang about there.
不 我知道
No, I know.
我知道你的工作更困难了
I know you've got the more difficult job.
我们会成功的
We'll make it,
别担心
Don't worry.
我会在我们计划好的地方等你
I'll wait for you where we arranged.
只要没有任何麻烦
Just so long as there isn't any fuss.
不
No.
听着 我现在必须走了不然就赶不上巴士了
Look, I've got to go now or I'll miss the bus.
好吧
Yes.
你也是
You too.
还要什么其它的吗 女士?
Anything else, ma'am?
你为什么对贾普那么粗鲁 波罗?
Why were you so beastly to Japp, Poirot?
粗鲁 黑斯廷斯?
Beastly, Hastings?
不是因为他要做演讲吧?
It's not these lectures he's giving, is it?
演讲?
Lectures?
我们的行李要放在哪里?
Where can we put our luggage, please?
行李放在后面
The luggage round the back.
噢...
Oh...
噢 再次抱歉
Oh. Sorry again.
你是瞎了还是怎么了?
You blind or something?
真是个粗鲁的人!
What a rude man !
你好 小姐
Bon jour, mademoiselle.
噢 你好
Oh. Bon jour.
早上好 我来吧
Morning. May I?
啊 谢谢
Ah. Thank you.
没关系 反正也不重
That's all right, it wasn't heavy.
现在都上车! 都上车!
All aboard now! All aboard!
这么说你为你姑妈工作 杜兰特小姐?
So you work for your aunt, Miss Durrant?
是的
Yes,
我们专门做高品质的古玩生意
we specialise in beautiful quality antiques.
当然 我还在学怎么做这门生意
Of course, I'm still only learning the business.
我敢肯定你会很成功的
I'm sure mademoiselle will be very successful.
它们中有一些真的很值钱
Some of them are worth an awful lot of money.
我感到很吃惊
I was surprised.
我姑妈在全世界都有客户
My aunt's got clients all over the world.
啊 这么说她经常旅行 嗯?
Ah, so she travels a great deal, eh?
噢 不 完全没有
Oh no, not at all.
如果有人想要某个特定时期的桌子或椅子
If someone wants a particular period table or chair
或者是某个瓷器
or a certain piece of china,
他们给她写信 她就帮他们弄到手
they write to her, and she gets it for them.
这次也是这样
That's what's happened in this case.
你什么意思?
How do you mean?
我姑妈帮一个美国收藏家
Well my aunt got a very valuable set of miniatures
得到了一组很值钱的袖珍画像
for an American collector.
他是坐车过来买♥♥的
He's over here on a buying trip.
他住在温德米尔的一家酒店
He's staying in a hotel in Windermere.
如果他喜欢的话 他就会买♥♥?
And if he likes them he'll buy them?
我希望如此
I hope so.
我在回程的路上必须很小心
I'll have to be ever so careful on the return journey.
我的包里到时会有一千五百英镑的现金!
I'll have fifteen hundred pounds in my bag in cash!
抱歉
Excuse me
谢谢 对不起
Thank you. Sorry.
他们这没有草药茶吗 黑斯廷斯?
They have no tisane, Hastings?
不不 通常是有的 但是...
No. No. They usually do, but...
你根本没问 是吗 黑斯廷斯?
You did not ask, Hastings, did you?
我问不出口 波罗
Well, I couldn't, Poirot.
你从来不会帮我问问有没有草药茶
Never will he ask for the tisane for me.
我不知道草药茶是什么东西
I don't know what a tisane is.
噢 那是一种很恐怖的药茶
Oh, it's a sort of horrible herb tea.
那里真是一团乱
There's such a scrum out there.
他们这只有一个服务生
They've only got one chap serving.
失陪了
Excuse me.
这个小姑娘急着去哪里?
Where has she hurried off to, the little one?
噢 大概是女人的事吧
Oh, some women's thing, I expect.
啊
Ah.
很不错的女孩 不是吗?
Grand girl, isn't she?
是的 她很好 黑斯廷斯
Yes, she is very nice, Hastings.
你注意到她的眼睛了吗? 很不寻常的颜色
Have you noticed her eyes? Very unusual colour.
噢 相当不寻常 黑斯廷斯
Oh, most unusual, Hastings.
我想那应该叫做蓝色吧
It is called blue, I think.
黑斯廷斯为什么那些人一直看着我
Hastings, why do those people keep staring at me
推对方一下就开始笑?
and push each other and laugh?
我想他们以前
I don't think they've ever seen
没见过像你这样的人 波罗
anyone quite like you before, Poirot.
杜兰特小姐去哪了?
Where's Miss Durrant?
希望她没有错过车
Hope she doesn't miss the coach.
她确实很傻 但也许没那么傻
Well she is silly, but perhaps not that silly.
傻?
Silly?
嗯 告诉两个完全陌生的人
Well, to tell two perfect strangers
她的包里即将会有一千五百英镑
that she will shortly be carrying fifteen hundred pounds in her bag
算不上是聪明 朋友
is not the height of sagacity, mon ami.
很抱歉 我那样跑掉了
I'm so sorry, rushing off like that.
我很担心袖珍画像
I was worried about the miniatures.
我好像看到一个男人从车上拿走了我的行李箱
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表