and to whom we may assume he has left his vast fortune.
上周二 报道称这个侄子迈克尔·赛顿
Last Tuesday, this nephew, Michael Seton,
失踪了
is reported missing,
到了周三 试图杀死巴克利小姐的意外就开始
And on Wednesday the attacks on the life of mademoiselle begin.
现在 试想一下 黑斯廷斯
Now, suppose, Hastings,
迈克尔·赛顿在开始飞行前立下了遗嘱
that Michael Seton made his will before he started his flight,
他把所有财产留给了他的未婚妻
and that he left all that he had to his fiancee.
这样的话就不是一小笔遗产了
In this case it is not a paItry inheritance that is at stake.
不 不
No, no!
这是一大笔财产
It is an enormous fortune.
第二季第一集
悬崖山庄奇案下部
你在做什么 黑斯廷斯?
What are you doing, Hastings?
什么?
What?
不 我只是在等斯蒂芬·本森
No, I'm just waiting for Stiffie Benson.
我们要去打高尔夫球
We're going to play golf.
但我们正在调查一宗谋杀案
But we are in the middle of a murder investigation.
只是一个快速的九洞赛
Just a quick nine holes.
斯蒂芬打电♥话♥给我 他只在这里呆一天
Only, Stiffie rang me. He's only down here for one day.
不管怎样 这不是一个真正的谋杀案的调查,是吧?
Anyway, it's not a real murder investigation, is it?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧 我的意思很明显 不知是谁杀错了女孩
Well, I mean, obviously, whoever it was killed the wrong girl.
所以它没指望?
So it does not count?
不 我不是这个意思
No, I'm not saying that.
黑斯廷斯 三次尝试后
Hastings, after three attempts
已经保住了尼克小姐的生命
had been made on the life of Mademoiselle Nick,
波洛承诺要保护她。
Poirot gave his word he would protect her.
第四次尝试显然失算啦
The fourth attempt apparently misfired.
而玛吉·巴克利小姐被杀啦
And Mlle. Maggie Buckley was killed.
嗯 我能看出你漂亮地粉碎了它
Well, I can see you'd feel pretty cut up about it.
但它是一个死胡同 波洛
But it's a dead end, Poirot.
任何人都可以开那一枪。
Anybody could have fired that shot.
没有人有真正的动机
Nobody had a real motive
想杀死他们 反正
for wanting to kill either of them, anyway.
我亲爱的黑斯廷斯,
My dear Hastings,
我的调查已经发现些了事实
already my investigations have uncovered the fact
那个尼克小姐已经和飞行员赛顿上尉订婚
that Mlle. Nick was engaged to the flyer Captain Seton
他可能已经把他的巨大财富给她
and that he has probably left his large fortune to her
谋杀 肯定一个非常有力的动机
a very forceful motive for murder, surely.
现在 我们要去工作啦
Now. we have work to do.
我说
I say!
案情有进展了吗?
You any forwarder?
什么?
Comment?
你们会把此案调查到底 不是吗?
You are going to get to the bottom of this, aren't you?
司令官 我是个不达目的
I am the dog who stays on the scent, Commander,
誓不罢休的人
and does not leave it.
希望我的不在场证明有用!
Hope my alibi is in order!
除了不在场证明还有很多事 司令官
There are other things besides alibis, Commander.
你想和尼克小姐结婚 是吧?
You would like, I think, to marry Mademoiselle Nick?
我一直想和她结婚
I've always wanted to marry her.
是啊! 是啊!
Precisement. Eh bien.
但她是别人的未婚妻
Mademoiselle was a fiancée of another man
这可以是杀人动机 不是吗?
a motive, perhaps, for killing, n'est-ce pas?
但没有这个必要了
But there would have been no need.
那个男人像英雄一样的死去了
The other man dies the death of a hero.
这么说这是真的?
So it's true?
尼克和这个迈克尔·赛顿订婚了?
Nick was engaged to this Michael Seton?
今天镇上到处都是这个谣言
There's a rumour about it all over town today.
我倒是不知道此事
Well, I didn't know about it.
噢 你好 弗雷迪!
Oh, hello Freddie.
这么说你们都不知道
So, neither of you knew
尼克小姐和赛顿先生订婚了?
that mademoiselle was engaged to Monsieur Seton?
当尼克想的时候是个小恶魔
Nick's a close little devil when she likes.
不过我现在明白她最近为什么这么紧张了
But I understand now why she's been so nervy lately.
我的表修好了吗 亲爱的?
Have you got my watch, darling?
是的 我今天早上修好的
Yes, I got it done this morning.
真烦人 这表总是出问题
It's a bore. always something going wrong with it.
你说过这表走得很准
You said it kept wonderful time.
是的
Yes.
确实很准 只是
Well, it does.
就是表带的问题 表带的扣子
it's just the strap. The little buckle thing.
我有点头疼
I've got a bit of a headache.
我去躺一会儿
I'm going to go and lie down.
赫尔克里·波罗的
Compliments of Hercule
问候
Poirot.
谢谢 女士
Merci, madame.
我已经给她送了花
I sent her some flowers already.
也许我该给她送点水果
I might send her some fruit, I suppose.
啊 吃的东西是不能送的 司令官
Ah, the eatable, it is not permitted, Commander.
你不会认为还是有人想...天啊!
You don't think someone's still going to try... Good Lord.
放烟花的那天晚上
So on the night of the fireworks
你在厨房♥?
you're in the kitchen?
是的
That's right.
你帮你妻子打扫卫生 是吗?
You help your wife with the cleaning up, do you?
是的 有客人的时候我就会帮忙
That's right. When there's company, I do.
那个女士就是在楼梯
That's where the lady was killed.
那里被杀的
there by the steps.
我见过别人杀猪 是吗 爸爸?
I've seen a pig killed once, haven't I, dad?
是的 儿子
That's right, son.
我很喜欢看那个
I liked it.
你以前在农场做事时经常杀猪
Dad used to kill pigs when he worked on the farm,
不是吗 爸爸?
didn't you, dad?
我看过别人杀猪
I've seen pigs killed
我很喜欢
I liked it.
小孩子们总是喜欢看别人杀猪
Young 'uns like to see pigs killed.
那个女士是被开枪打死的
Shot with a pistol, the lady was.
她没有被人割喉 是吗 爸爸?
She didn't ha ve her throat cut. Did she, Dad?
这里的人都这样吗?
They all like that round here?
可怜的巴克利小姐
Poor Miss Buckley.
她情绪很不稳定 是吗?
She was in quite a state, wasn't she?
她好像完全不记得把遗嘱放在哪了
She didn't seem to have any idea where she'd put the will.
大多数人都会有个隐蔽的地方
Most people have a sort of secret place
放这类东西
where they keep things like that.
天啊!
Mon Dieu!
你知道这房♥子里有没有
Are there any secret panels, that sort of thing
秘密嵌板之类的东西?
in the house, do you know?
事实上确实有
Well, there is as a matter of fact.
我在小时候看过
I remember being shown it as a girl.
只是我不记得具体在哪里了
Only I can't remember just now exactly where it is,
可能在这 可能在客厅
in here or in the dra wing room.
大到能藏下一个人吗?
Big enough for someone to hide in?
噢 不 先生!
Oh no, sir!
大概只有小碗橱那么大 大约一♥平♥方英尺
It was just a little cupboard sort of a place. about a foot square.
噢
Oh.
非常感谢 先生
Thank you very much, sir.
秘密嵌板!
Secret panels!
任何可能性我都要试一试
I like to cover every eventuality.
可能性 嗯?
Eventuality, eh?
这里就有一个可能性 黑斯廷斯
Here is an eventuality for you, Hastings.
-噢 这是谁写的? -莱斯女士
-Oh, who's it from? -Madame Rice.
亲爱的 派对很棒
Darling, party was too marvellous.
今天觉得很低落
Feeling rather doomy today.
你很聪明 肯定不会碰那个的
You were wise not to touch that stuff.
千万别开始 亲爱的
Don't ever start, sweetie.
那个很难放弃
It's so damned hard to give up.
我在给男友写信 让他快点送货
I'm writing the boyfriend to hurry up the supply.
见鬼的这到底什么意思! 爱你 弗雷迪
What hell it all is! Love, Freddie.
日期是去年二月
Dated last February.
很明显 她在吸食可♥卡♥因♥
She takes cocaine, of course.
驾驶证
Driver's licence,
裁缝的账单
dressmaker's bill,
很可观的股利单
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表