波罗已经准备好了
Poirot is ready.
你拿到我问你要的清单了吗 总探长?
Do you have that list I asked you for, Chief Inspector?
很好
Excellent.
回码头
Back to the docks.
回达彻特
Back to Datchett.
别让他们离开你的视线 警官
Don' t lose sight of them, Sergeant.
我们不想再有人被绑♥架♥了
We don' t want anybody else getting kidnapped.
好的 先生
Right, sir.
他不是去年悲催离婚的那个人 是吗?
He wasn' t the one who went through that awful divorce last year, was he?
谁不是 黑斯廷斯?
Who wasn' t, Hastings?
这个丹尼尔斯司令官
This Commander Daniels.
丹尼尔斯太太的反控诉
Mrs.Daniels' countersuit
最后证明是恶意的 没有根据的
was utterly malicious and without foundation.
啊 我想起来了 报纸上报道过
Ah, I remember. It was in the newspapers.
报纸上大♥片♥报道的全是这个!
It was all over the newspapers!
现在又怎么了?
Now what?
我知道他在做什么
I know what he' s doing.
我只是不知道他为什么这么做
I just don' t know why he' s doing it.
嗯 你已经比我略胜一筹了
Well, you' re one up on me.
我给了他一份
I got him a list
达彻特和伦敦之间所有医院的清单
of all the hospitals between Datchett and London.
他想找出他们带首相去了哪家医院
He' s trying to find out which one they took the Prime Minister
包扎脸上的伤
to get his face bandaged.
不是这一家!
It' s not this one !
司机 请继续开...
Onwards, driver, if you please,
去...费尔特姆
to... Feltham.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
这里标有一个医疗站 波罗
There' s a cottage hospital marked here, Poirot.
但是有一点偏僻
But it' s a bit off the beaten track.
司机失踪了?
And the driver was missing?
好的 我们一小时后回多佛
Right. We can get back to Dover in an hour.
我们黎明时能到布伦
We' ll be in Boulogne by dawn.
他们在法国找到了车
They' ve found the car in France.
假的大使♥馆♥的车?
The bogus Embassy car?
在克雷西附近的一个废弃农场
At an abandoned farmhouse near Crecy.
车里有人吗?
Was there anyone inside the car?
丹尼尔斯司令官 被绑住了 嘴被塞住了
Daniels, bound and gagged
头部被击打受了重伤
and with a head in jury from where they knocked him out.
他们带着他飞回了伦敦
They' ve flown him back to London.
没看到首相? 连尸体都没找到?
And no sign of the Prime Minister? Not even his body?
没有 什么都没有
No. Nothing.
所以我建议我们现在去法国 加入搜索
So I suggest that we now get over to France and join the search proper.
这很奇怪 不是吗?
It is strange, is it not,
昨晚试图枪杀首相
that having tried to shoot the Prime Minister last evening,
而现在又费这么大力气留他一命?
they should now take so much trouble in order to keep him alive?
我想丹尼尔斯司令官会愿意接见一些访客的
Commander Daniels will appreciate some visitors, I think.
我的退休金飞了
Bang goes my pension.
我们是来见丹尼尔斯司令官的
We' ve come to see Commander Daniels.
伯纳德·道奇和其他几位先生来见您 司令官
Sir Bernard Dodge and some gentlemen to see you, Commander.
让他们进来吧 西蒙
Show them in, Shi Mong.
然后把我的包里面的东西拿出来 好吗?
Then take my bag and unpack it, will you?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
先生们 请进
Gentlemen, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴见到你 丹尼尔斯
Good to see you, Daniels.
这一次真是大失败
Bad show, this.
是我没有处理好 伯纳德先生
And I don' t come out of it very well, I ' m afraid, Sir Bernard.
瞎说 小伙子! 你能怎么做呢?
Nonsense, my dear chap ! What could you do?
你应该认识贾普总探长吧?
You know Chief Inspector Japp, I believe?
我们昨晚见过
We met last night.
这是赫尔克里·波罗先生
And this is Mr.Hercule Poirot
和他的同伴黑斯廷斯上校
and his colleague Captain Hastings.
你好
How do you do?
我们很抱歉 司令官
We are full of the apologies, Commander,
但是这件事非常重要
but this is a matter of the greatest import.
当然 请坐
Of course. Sit down, please.
请你告诉我们 司令官
you would be kind enough, Commander, to tell us
你到布伦时发生了什么事
what happened when you arrived at Boulogne.
嗯...
Well,
麦克亚当先生在过十字路口时打了个盹
Mr.MacAdam had managed to get some sleep on the crossing,
但他还是吓到了
but he was still shaken, I could tell.
有一辆指挥车在码头等着我们
There was a staff car waiting for us on the quay.
跟我说说司机的事
Tell me about the driver.
我没怎么注意他 我想没人会注意到他
I didn' t take much notice of him. One doesn' t, I ' m a fraid.
当然
Of course.
我们出发去巴黎
We started off for Paris.
我们穿过了圣马丁岛
We passed through Nampont Saint Martin
就在太阳升起的时候 大约六点
just as the sun was coming up, about six o' clock.
然后呢?
And then?
我最后记得的是穿过维让
The last thing I remember was passing through Vron.
我看了看表 是六点过十分
looked at my watch. It was ten past six.
然后什么事都没有
Then nothing.
什么事都没有 直到四小时后
Well, nothing until four hours later
我在小树林的车里醒来
when I woke up in the car in a spinney,
被紧紧绑住 嘴也被塞上了
very efficiently tied up and gagged.
没看到首相
No sign of the Prime Minister.
- 还有司机? - 还有司机
- Or the driver. - Or the driver.
我用脚打开了车门
I managed to get the door open with my feet,
但我只能做这么多了 然后一个女孩发现了我
but that' s as far as I ' d got when a little girl found me.
我肯定把她吓坏了
I must have frightened the life out of her.
我的脸上满是血
There was blood all over my face.
不管怎样 她找来了当地的警官
Anyway, she got the local gendarme.
这么说你完全不记得绑♥架♥的事?
So. You remember nothing of the abduction?
恐怕是的
I ' m a fraid not.
嗯
Well,
受伤之后经常发生这种事 司令官
this frequently happens, Commander, as a result of a trauma.
但你的记忆 很快就会恢复的
But your memory, it will soon return.
现在 我能用用你的电♥话♥吗?
Now, if I may use your telephone?
可以 可以 当然
Yes. Yes, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
啊 不不不
Ah, no, no, no.
我的朋友晚上已经下班了
My friend, he will have retired for the night.
谢谢你 丹尼尔斯司令官 你帮了很大忙
Thank you, Commander Daniels, you ha ve been most helpful.
我不这么认为
Well, I wouldn' t say that.
我正在准备报告 伯纳德先生
I ' m preparing a report, Sir Bernard.
很好
Good.
做得好 丹尼尔斯
Good show, Daniels.
啊 老天 我恐怕连自己的葬礼都会忘记
Ah. Mon Dieu. I shall forget my own funeral.
司令官 你去的是哪间医院?
Commander, what hospital did you go to?
医院?
Hospital?
给首相包扎头
To get the head of the Prime Minister bandaged.
噢 是的 我不记得医院名字了
Oh, yes. I don' t know the name of it.
我忙着照顾麦克亚当先生去了
I was busy attending to Mr.MacAdam.
我让司机载我们去医院
I told the driver to get us to a hospital,
但我恐怕没怎么注意
but I didn' t pay much attention, I ' m a fraid,
我们去的是哪
to where we were going.
我懂了
I understand.
晚安
Good night.
- 晚安 先生 - 晚安
- Good night, sir. - Good night.
听着 波罗 我们今天中午第一次见面时
Now look here, Poirot, when we first met at noon today,
我告诉过你事情有多么紧急
I told you how urgent this matter was.
在我看来 你浪费了十二小时
Seems to me you' ve wasted some twelve hours meandering aimlessly
在乡村瞎晃
about the countryside
而那里距离案发地点十万八千里
a hundred miles from where the crime took place,
还和与此案完全无关的人谈话
talking to people who can ha ve no possible connection with it.
我理解你的感受 伯纳德先生
I understand your feelings, Sir Bernard.
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
我们现在还浪费时间
We' ve now wasted hours
回到伦敦和丹尼尔斯司令官谈话
travelling back to London to talk to Commander Daniels,
我可以告诉你 这个人什么都不能告诉我们
who, as I could ha ve told you, was able to tell us precisely nothing.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表