Suddenly he just, uh, calls up out of the blue
告诉我他刚到英国
and tells me he's just arrived in the country
说他有我可能感兴趣的东西
and he has something I might be interested in.
于是你就去他的酒店见他?
And so you go to meet him at his hotel?
我们一起喝了一杯 然后坐出租车去了一个
We have one drink and then we go off in a cab somewhere
中式夜♥总♥会♥
some Chinese dive.
饭吃到一半时
Well, half way through the meal,
他起身去打电♥话♥ 然后他再也没回来
he gets up to go use the phone and, uh, he never comes back.
那就是我最后一次见到他
That's the last I ever saw of him.
这个中式夜♥总♥会♥ 他们能给你作证吗?
This Chinese dive, they can verify your story, I hope?
嗯
Well
我不太确定到底是在哪里
I can't be exactly sure where it was.
武陵先生的尸体是在码头附近的巷子里发现的
The body of Monsieur Wu Ling was found in an alley near to the docks.
不 不
No. No!
不! 那里绝对不是码头附近
No! It was nowhere near the docks.
我会想起来的
I would have remembered.
你们一定要相信我 我没有杀那个人!
You have to believe me. I didn't kill the guy!
我的意思是我为什么要杀他呢?
I mean, why would I want to kill him?
莱斯特先生?
Mr.Lester?
我 呃
Uh, I, uh --
我现在要出去 伯汉姆小姐
I have to go out now, uh, Miss Boreham,
我也不知道什么时候回来
I can't say when I'll be back.
唐人街 这就是这个谜团的关键
Chinatown. That's the key to this puzzle.
当我们追究到底时 我们会发现这是帮会的杰作
When we get to the root of it, we'll find it's the Tongs.
啊 帮会 是啊
Ah, the Tongs. Oui.
你知道我追踪这些歹徒多少年了吗?
Do you know how many years I have been a fter those vermin now?
七年...
Seven...
长达七年啊
Seven long years.
这次他们别想逃脱了
And this time they're not going to slip the leash.
你好像很肯定你的推理啊 总探长
You seem very sure of your ground, Chief Inspector.
嗯 这一切都解释得通了 不是吗?
Well, it all fits, doesn't it?
雷吉·戴尔在船上见了陵
Reggie Dyer meets Ling on the boat,
知道了失踪矿井的事
finds out about the lost mine,
把这个消息卖♥♥给了这些东方的恶魔
sells the information to these Oriental devils,
他们把他杀了 然后拿着地图跑了!
who then carve him up and make off with the map!
跑回了他们在东方的邪恶老巢
Scuttling back to their evil nests down in the East End.
对这个叫莱斯特的家伙还不太确定
Not sure about this chap, Lester.
他真是个奇怪的家伙
He's a strange piece of work.
你怎么认为 波罗?
What do you think, Poirot?
就我看来 只有一个解决办法...
In my opinion, there is but one solution...
在怀特查佩尔建一栋房♥子
to build a house on Whitechapel.
嗯?
Eh?
怀特查佩尔? 野心不小啊 波罗
Whitechapel? That's ambitious stuff, Poirot,
确定吗?
Quite certain?
很确定 谢谢 黑斯廷斯
Quite certain, thank you, Hastings.
确实 总探长
Yes, indeed, Chief Inspector.
这个案子确实很奇怪
There are curious features about this case.
比如 武陵先生烟灰缸里的烟头
Par example, the cigarette stubs in the ashtray of Monsieur Wu Ling.
烟头?
Cigarette stubs?
烟头的颜色 你应该发现了吧?
The color of the ends. You observed it, of course?
然后就是行李箱里的火柴
Then there is the mystery of the matches in the suitcase.
为什么一个有着一盒火柴的人
Why does a man with a full box of matches
还要借火柴点烟呢?
ask for another, to light his cigarette?
为什么呢?
Why does he?
嗯 当我们知道这个的时候
Well. When we know that,
无疑我们就找到解决办法了
no doubt we will have our solution.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
嗯 晚安 先生们
Well, good night, gentlemen.
晚安 总探长
Good night, Chief Inspector.
中国人真是神秘啊
Inscrutable folk the Chinese.
确实如此 黑斯廷斯
Quite so, Hastings.
确实如此
Quite so
噢! 贾普总探长已经走了吗?
Oh! Has Chief Inspector Japp gone?
他才刚走
He has left just this second.
有电♥话♥找他 是莱斯特太太打来的
There's a phone call for him, from a Mrs.Lester.
她听起来很歇斯底里
She sounds quite hysterical.
我来接吧 莱蒙小姐
I will take it in here, Miss Lemon.
你好 莱斯特太太?
Hello, Madame Lester?
太太
Madame
太太 请冷静点 嗯?
Madame, please,try to becalm, huh?
我是赫尔克里·波罗
It is Hercule Poirot.
是的
Yes.
你确定吗?
You are certain?
你丈夫今天下午坐车离开了办公室
Your husband left his office this a fternoon by taxi
到现在还没回来?
and he has not returned?
他坐车去了哪里?
And to where has he taken this taxi?
我知道了
I see.
唐人街
Chinatown.
你确定吗?
You're absolutely sure?
噢 是的 嗯 它们现在在涨
Oh, yes. Well, they're peaking now,
但是我听说它们马上就会跌
but I've heard a whisper they may be riding for a fall.
好的
Right.
这样 卖♥♥掉
So sell the
莱蒙小姐
Miss Lemon,
今早一个电♥话♥也没有吗?
Not one telephone call this morning?
没有
No.
这封信是刚刚送来的
This letter came second post.
谢谢
Thank you.
那黄金怎么样?
So what about the United Gold?
嗯 那确实是只绩优股
Well, that's a pretty solid blue chip.
其实结果可能更差 如果你转换
In fact you could do a lot worse than convert
这简直无法忍♥受!
This is intolerable.
我给电♥话♥公♥司♥的支票
My cheque to the telephone company
被银行退回来了
it has been returned by the bank.
他们威胁要停我们的电♥话♥!
They are threatening to cut us off!
莱蒙小姐 立刻给我接电♥话♥
Miss Lemon, get me the Chairman of the telephone company
公♥司♥的主席!
on the phone this instant!
我就不懂了 黑斯廷斯
I just do not understand it, Hastings.
我的财政事务从来都是完美无瑕的
My financial a ffairs have always been beyond reproach.
四百四十四英镑 四先令 四便士
Four hundred and forty four pounds four shillings and four pence.
这是我的原则 而现在呢?
It is a point of principle. And now this?
是我的名字被拖过烂泥吗?
Is my name to be dragged through the mud?
早上好 波罗先生在吗?
Good morning. Is Mr.Poirot in?
在 你是?
Yes. It's Mrs...?
莱斯特太太 查尔斯·莱斯特太太
Lester.Mrs. Charles Lester.
一号♥车呼叫总台 一号♥车呼叫总台
Car One to Control. Car One to Control.
前往唐人街地区
Proceeding to Chinatown district
见一位胡先生 雷金纳德·戴尔的著名同伙
to interview a Mr. Ho, knownassociate of Reginald Dyer.
下午好 先生们
Afternoon, gents.
抱歉打扰你们了
Sorry to break up the fun,
但我们想问你们一两个问题
but there's one or two questions we'd like to ask you.
我们知道雷吉·戴尔是你们的朋友
We know Reggie Dyer's a friend of yours.
我们知道你们和他做生意
We know you've done business with him.
我们就直说吧 胡先生
So let me put it this way, Mr.Ho,
你想获得重新翻修这个地方的证书吧?
you will be wanting your license for this place renewed?
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
我会把我知道的关于戴尔先生的事都告诉你
I'll tell you what I know about Mr.Dyer.
我只希望他回来 波罗先生
I just want him back, Mr.Poirot.
他并不是个坏人
He's not an evil man.
我只是想知道发生什么事了
I just wish I knew what was going on.
太太 我唯一的要求就是你说真话
All I ask, madame, is that you tell me the truth.
不管事情看起来对你丈夫有多不利
No matter how bad it may seem for your husband.
嗯
Well
他这几个月变了很多
he's been a changed man for some months now.
情绪很多变
Such different moods.
前一秒他还很冷静很放松 然后突然...
One moment so calm and relaxed,and then suddenly...
噢 天啊 你要是能看到就好了
Oh God, if you could see him.
然后 昨天早上
And then, yesterday morning,
我正在整理衣柜 然后我发现...
I was going through the wardrobe, and I found...
太太 你发现了什么?
Yes, madame. What is it that you found?
他的深蓝色西装
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表