His dark blue suit.
裤脚是湿的 沾上了泥
The trousers were damp at the bottom, caked with dirt.
然后...
And then...
这个从他的夹克里掉出来了
this fell out of his jacket.
武陵先生的护照
The passport of Monsieur Wu Ling.
你让我说真话的 波罗先生
You said the truth, Mr.Poirot.
是啊 太太
Yes, madame.
快点 伙计们
Come on, lads.
从后面包抄
Round the back.
警♥察♥
Police.
快点!
Come on.
你想玩吗 总探长?
You wish to play, Chief Inspector?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
在这里 先生!
Over here, sir !
失陪了
Excuse me.
这是什么?
What's this?
我们街对面的朋友是怎么说的 詹姆森?
What did our friend across the road tell us, Jameson?
我想他说的是红眼睛
The red eye, I think he said.
这只是个地窖 先生
It's just a cellar, sir.
用来储藏设备的
Storage facilities.
是吗?
Really?
天啊!
Cor blimey!
这是什么 先生?
What is it, sir?
鸦♥片♥ 警官
Opium, Sergeant.
去天堂的通行证
Passport to Paradise.
周峰! 生意怎么样?
Chow Feng! How's business?
你好 雷吉
Hello, Reggie.
好了 雷吉
Well now, Reggie,
我把这个叫做抓个现行
this is what I'd call being caught in the act!
看来
Look.
这中间一定是搞错了
There's been some mistake.
这是你从远东带回来的
Brought back one or two holiday souvenirs
纪念品吧
from the Far East, I see.
这次你要救自己需要的
You're gonna need more than a clever dick lawyer
不仅仅是个聪明律师了 伙计
to save your skin this time, my boy.
我们认识他吗?
Don't we know him?
认识
Yes.
他叫雷斯特
His name's Lester.
从这封电报看来
It would appear from this telegram
戴尔因走私鸦♥片♥被捕了
that Dyer has now been arrested for smuggling of opium.
莱斯特也在贼窝里被发现了
And Lester, also, has been found in the den.
嗯 那我们就完成任务了
Well, it wraps us up then.
莱斯特对我们说过一次谎
Lester's already lied to us once.
他妻子的话也证实了
And what his wife told us confirms it.
他杀了陵 卖♥♥了地图
He murdered Ling and stole the map.
案件结束了
Case closed.
是啊
Yes.
给我五百五十英镑 黑斯廷斯
Four hundred and fifty pounds if you please, Hastings.
当然 他还在重度昏迷中
Of course, he is still in the deep coma.
几个小时内 他们是无法审问他的
They will not be able to question him for several hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
好好扔一次 我的要求就这么多
Just one good throw, that's all I need.
啊 一对!
Ah, a double!
机会啊
Chance.
去监狱!
Go to jail!
太好了!
Wonderful!
你说得对 黑斯廷斯! 确实太好了!
You are right, Hastings! It is indeed wonderful.
突然 一切都变得很清楚了!
Suddenly the whole thing has become prefectly clear!
很好!
Bien!
我们现在要去哪里?
Where are we going now?
警官
Officer.
波罗先生!
Mr.Poirot!
波罗先生!
Mr.Poirot!
啊 皮尔森先生!
Ah! Lord Pearson,
你收到我的留言了
You have received my message.
当然
Of course.
我尽快赶过来了 发生什么事了?
I came as soon as I could. What's happened?
事情有了一点进展 先生
There have been one or two developments, sir,
也许你能帮上一点忙
which I think you may be able to help us with.
当然 只要我做得到
For certain, anything I can.
抓到他了吗?
Do we have him at last?
抓到凶手了吗?
Do we have the killer?
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
我们抓到凶手了 朋友
We have the killer, mon ami.
凶手是查尔斯·莱斯特
This man is Mr.Charles Lester.
武陵以前的生意联♥系♥人
Former business contact of Wu Ling,
还时不时吸鸦♥片♥
and part-time opium addict.
几小时前我们搜了他的办公室
A couple of hours ago, we searched his office,
找到了这张地图
and we came up with this map,
我想你可以帮我们确认一下
which I'm sure you'll be able to identify for us,
这是不是失踪矿井的地图
as the map to the lost silver mine.
嗯 我的中文不太好 总探长
Well, my Chinese isn't very good, Chief Inspector,
但是 无论如何 这都不是矿井地图
but, uh, whatever this is, it isn't the map to the mine.
看起来更像是从地图册上面扯下来的
Looks more like some page from an atlas or something.
地图册?
An atlas?
看来你们没有证据把我
Well! Looks like you don't have a shred of evidence
扣留在这里 总探长
to keep me here, lnspector.
我说得对吗?
Am I correct?
这样的话 我可以走了?
In which case, I take it I'm free to go?
我不这么认为 先生!
I think not, Monsieur !
如果你没有杀死武陵先生
If you did not kill Monsieur Wu Ling,
也许你能解释一下
perhaps you can explain
你妻子怎么会在你的夹克口袋里发现这个!
how your wife came to find this in your jacket pocket!
我不知道
I don't have any idea.
听着 我没有杀死这个...
Look, I didn't kill this, this...
当然是他杀的!
Of course he killed him!
那就是证据 武陵的护照!
There's your evidence, right there. Wu Ling's passport!
但我并没说那是武陵先生的护照
But I did not say it was the passport of Monsieur Wu Ling,
朋友 那你是怎么知道的呢?
my friend, so how could youpossibly have known?
该死的 我从这里就看得到!
Well, God damn it, I can see what it is from here!
是吗? 但这不是护照 不是!
Indeed? But this is not a passport. No!
这是大富翁的游戏规则
It is a set of rules for the game of Monopoly.
但是 你刚刚
But you just
皮尔森先生
Lord Pearson,
恐怕我们要以谋杀罪逮捕你了
I'm afraid you're under arrest for murder.
整件事都是你设计的
You set this whole thing up.
把我带到这里来鉴别地图...
Brought me here to identify the map...
但你已经拿到地图了 朋友
But you already have the map, mon ami.
你在武陵先生到的那天从他那里偷走了
You stole it from Monsieur Wu Ling on the very day of his arrival,
你让你的中国同伙残忍♥的杀死了他
when you had him brutally killed by your Chinese thugs.
噢 是的
Oh yes,
皮尔森先生很了解唐人街
Lord Pearson knows Chinatown well.
他自己就很喜欢赌博 就在这里的红龙
He, himself, likes to gamble. Here in the Red Dragon,
莱斯特先生也经常来这里
where Monsieur Lester is also the frequent visitor,
去赌场的鸦♥片♥窝
to the Casino's opium dens.
每晚你在这里大赌特赌
Each night you satisfy your passion for gambling,
皮尔森先生 而莱斯特先生
Lord Pearson, as each night Monsieur Lester
每晚来这里吸鸦♥片♥
satisfies his craving for the drug.
在红龙的烟雾缭绕中
Here amidst the smoke and sweat of the Red Dragon,
人们做邪恶的梦 邪恶的思想变成了现实
dark dreams are dreamed and dark thoughts become the reality.
别人的弱点开始让你着迷
The weakness of the other man begins to fascinate you
有一晚 你赌博输的钱
and one evening, when you have gambled and lost
比以前多得多
even more heavily than usual,
你在想办法怎么利用它
you see how to make use of it.
你想出了一个计划陷害莱斯特先生
You devise a plan to frame Monsieur Lester for the crime.
首先 你让你的一个同伙
First, you arrange for one of your accomplices
假扮成武陵先生去他的酒店入住
to pose as Monsieur Wu Ling and check in at his hotel.
我是武陵
My name is Wu Ling,
韩武陵
Han Wu Ling.
我有预约吧?
I have a reservation?
为了装得像武陵先生
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表