Captain Hastings and I,
对这类案子很有经验 拉德诺先生
are very experienced, Monsieur Radnor, in matters of this kind.
我们都觉得我们的朋友 彭杰利先生
and we both feel that our friend Mr. Pengelley
还有一个脱罪的机会
has one loophole of escape.
机会?
A loophole?
他有什么机会?
What loophole has he got?
你必须...
That you should sign
在这张纸上签名
this little piece of paper.
这是什么?
what is it?
你杀了彭杰利太太的认罪书
A confession that you murdered Madame Pengelley.
你一定是疯了!
You must be mad!
不不 朋友 我没疯
No, no, my friend, I am not mad.
彭杰利太太是个很有钱的女士
Madame Pengelley was a lady very well-to-do,
但她留给她侄女的一小笔钱
but the small allowance she made to her niece
还不足以满足你的野心
was not sufficient for your ambitious schemes.
不
No.
你必须同时除掉她和她的丈夫
You must get rid of both her and her husband;
然后所有的钱都会属于斯坦顿小姐 不是吗?
and then all the money would go to Mademoiselle Stanton. No?
你决定杀死彭杰利太太
You yourself decide to murder Madame Pengelley
然后让她的丈夫背黑锅
and let her husband hang for the crime.
我不要在这
I'm not gonna stay here
-听你.. -黑斯廷斯!
-and listen to this. -Hastings.
你们没有权利把我留在这里!
You've got no right to keep me here !
不管怎样 你必须留下
Nevertheless, you will stay.
你很聪明的开始了你的计划 拉德诺先生
You set about your task very cleverly, Monsieur Radnor.
你向那个平凡的中年女人示爱
You made love to that plain, middle aged woman.
你让她怀疑
You implanted into her mind
她丈夫的忠诚
doubts about the fidelity of her husband.
你在她的食物里放了砒霜
You introduced arsenic into her food,
你很小心地在她丈夫离开时没这样做
being very careful never to do so while her husband was away.
当她的丈夫
You were in the house
为她准备粥时 你在房♥子里
while her husband was preparingthe gruel for his wife,
是你放入了致命的砒霜剂量
and you introduced the fatal dose.
剩下的就很简单了
The rest is easy.
真有意思
Very interesting.
太有才了
Very ingenious.
但你为什么要把这告诉我?
But why do you tell me this?
因为 拉德诺先生 我代表...
Because, Monsieur Radnor, I represent. . .
不 不是法律
no, not the Law.
我代表...
I represent...
彭杰利太太
Madame Pengelley.
由于她的缘故
And it is for her sake
我愿意给你这个逃脱的机会
that I'm going to give youthe chance to escape.
听着! 只要你在那张纸上签字
Now, look, You sign that piece of paper
我会给你二十四个小时 拉德诺先生
and I will give you a twenty four hour start, Monsieur Radnor.
二十四小时之后
Twenty four hours
我就把这件事交给警♥察♥处理
before I place this matter into the hands of the police.
你逃不掉的 拉德诺
You can't get away, Radnor.
你看看窗户外面
Look out of that window.
那两个是奉命跟踪你的人
Those two men have orders not to lose sight of you.
你们真该死!
Damn you !
你只有一个机会 拉德诺
You've only got one chance, Radnor.
你们能给我什么保证?
What guarantee have I got?
没有
None.
但你不签字的话 你肯定会被绞死
But you will surely hang if you do not sign.
好吧
All right.
你们真该死!
Damn you !
波罗 我可以给他们暗号♥让他们走吗?
Shall I give them the signal, Poirot, to let him pass?
当然
Certainment.
你有二十四个小时 拉德诺先生
You have twenty four hours, Monsieur Radnor.
我总有一天会回来找你的 波罗
I'll get back at you, Poirot, one day.
我不这么认为 朋友
I think not, my friend.
两天后 你就会在监狱里了
In two days you will be in the prison cell.
我不确定我们应该放走他 波罗
I'm not sure we should have let him go, you know, Poirot.
你感情用事放走了
You're letting a dangerous criminal escape
一个很危险的罪犯
out of sheer sentiment.
不 黑斯廷斯
No, Hastings.
这不是感情用事
That was not sentiment.
这是面对现实
That was realism.
我们没有指证他的证据
We have no shadow of proof against him.
唯一的机会就是恐吓他认罪
The only chance was to frighten him into confession.
黑斯廷斯 你的那两个人
Hastings, those two men of yours,
他们是谁?
who are they?
我也不知道
I haven't the foggiest idea.
我只是在我们进门的时候注意到他们站在那里
I just noticed them standing there when we came in.
这真是太聪明了!
But that is sheer brilliance !
噢 嗯
Oh, well.
被我嘲笑的你的东方迷信
Your peculiar Oriental practices which I tease you about
无疑让你的灰色细胞创造了奇迹
are obviously working wonders on your grey ce
也许这是大米的功劳
Maybe it's the rice.
我希望不是 黑斯廷斯
I hope not, Hastings.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
把这个交到有关当局手中
To place this into the hands of the proper authorities.
但是还没到二十四小时
But that's not for twenty four hours.
黑斯廷斯 你真的相信
Hastings, did you really believe
我会让冷血凶手逃脱法律制裁吗?
that I would allow a cold blooded murderer to get off scottish free?
嗯 不 但是...
Well no, but...
黑斯廷斯 我真是搞不懂你
Hastings, I do not understand you.
我放了他你反对
You object if I let him off.
我不放他你也反对
You objectif I do not let him off.
先生 那天我看到
That very day see it, sir.
我看到他的手在太太的粥上方 先生
I see his hand a hovering over the missus's gruel, sir.
谁的手?
Whose hand?
嗯 他的手 先生
Well, his, sir !
主人的手 先生
The master's, sir.
他的手里有什么东西吗 道利斯小姐?
And was there something in that hand, Miss Dawlish?
有 先生
Yes, sir.
有的 先生
There was, sir.
是除草剂 先生
Weed killer, sir.
当你说除草剂时 道利斯小姐
When you say weed killer, Miss Dawlish
这真是太奇怪了
This is most extraordinary.
你们通知警♥察♥了吗?
Have you notified the police?
没有 我们觉得最好还是交给你
No. We thought it would come better from you.
很好
Good.
我会要求至少推迟审判
Meanwhile, I'll ask that the trial is at least adjourned.
还有一件事
There is just one thing.
我们答应拉德诺先生给他24小时的逃亡时间
We did promise Mr. Radnor that we'd give him a twenty four hour start.
在佩克汉 这样的东西可不多
Haven't got many of them in PeckhaMr.
如果爱德华·彭杰利
If Edward Pengelley
真杀了他太太 黑斯廷斯
had really murdered his wife, Hastings,
罪恶感会让他很在意
guilt would have made him sensitive
别人会怎么说
to what people would say
如果他宣布和马克斯小姐订婚
if he announced his engagement to Mademoiselle Marks.
不不不 黑斯廷斯 犯罪的人会等着
No, no, no, Hastings, the guilty person would have waited
然后在宣布订婚前
and quietly slipped out of Cornwall forever
静静逃离康沃尔
before doing such a thing.
噢 那是贾普!
Oh, there's Japp !
这是你自己做的吗?
You make them yourself?
我不知道你打算怎么告诉他
I don't know what you're going to tell him.
什么也不说 黑斯廷斯
Nothing at all, Hastings.
我不喜欢告诉别人坏消息
I hate to be the bearer of bad news.
他很快就会知道他那已经结束的案子
He will learn soon enough that his open-and-shut case
出错了
has the broken hinges.
嘿 波罗! 过来尝尝这个吧
Hey, Poirot ! Come and try one of these.
亲爱的贾普
My dear Japp.
波罗 黑斯廷斯
Poirot. Hastings.
等我回伦敦之后 我会想念这个的
Sure enough miss these when I get back to London.
你还在插手我的案子吗?
You still poking about in my murder?
啊 不不不 总探长
Ah, no, no, no, Chief Inspector,
黑斯廷斯上尉和我已经退场了
Captain Hastings and I are retiring from the field.
噢? 为什么?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表