Neither of us have got a bean.
好吧 除了莱斯女士
Eh bien, Apart from Madame Rice,
你还有可以信任的朋友吗 小姐?
is there any other friend you can trust, mademoiselle?
我想还有玛吉
There's Maggie, I suppose.
玛吉是谁?
Who is Maggie?
她是我的远方表亲 住在约克郡
She's a distant cousin. Lives in Yorkshire.
我经常邀请她夏天过来住
I usually have her to stay some time in the summer.
但她一点也不好玩
She's no fun, though.
啊 有理想的人
Ah. The person ideal.
给她发电报 让她明天过来
Telegraph her to come tomorrow.
吉姆·拉扎勒斯 莱斯太太的朋友
Jim Lazarus, Mrs. Rice's friend,
他和拉扎勒斯美术馆有什么关系吗?
is he anything to do with Lazarus Art Galleries?
他就是那里的老板
That's the chap.
噢 我前两天去过那里
Oh, I was in there the other day.
拉贡达车停在外面很热
Well, the Lagonda overheated just outside,
所以我进去问问
so l went in to ask if
黑斯廷斯! 今天早上有人用毛瑟枪
Hastings, This morning somebody shot at Mademoiselle Buckley
向着巴克利小姐开枪
with a Mauser pistol.
毛瑟枪?
A Mauser?
怎么 你知道谁有毛瑟枪吗?
Why? do you know anyone who has a Mauser?
是的 我就有
Yes, I have.
是我父亲的
It was Dad's.
他从战场上带回来的
He brought it back from the war.
枪不见了
It's gone.
知道吗 波罗
You know, Poirot,
莱斯太太说巴克利小姐的汽车事故
that Mrs. Rice says that Miss Buckley's accident in her car
全是胡说八道
was all my eye.
她说巴克利小姐是个大骗子
She says Miss Buckley's a terrific liar.
是吗? 这太有意思了 黑斯廷斯
Really? That is most interesting, Hastings.
这事本身很有意思
It is interesting for itself
莱斯女士这么说也很有意思
and it is interesting that Madame Rice has said it.
就算这些是真的 但她为什么要这么说?
But why should she say it, even if it were true?
啊 这些让人好奇的事
Ah, these little curious things,
我喜欢看到它们
I like to see them appear.
它们会给我答案
They point the way.
有一个宠儿
There's a darling.
一切都顺利 波罗
This is all very well, Poirot.
但我们要做的事是不可能的
But what we're trying to do is impossible.
我们想在凶手
We're trying to detect a murderer
犯案前找到他
before he's committed the crime.
说得好 黑斯廷斯
Well said, Hastings.
我不知道从哪查起
I don't know where to start.
我不太喜欢她朋友的表情
I don't like the look of her friends very much,
当然 除了查林吉司令官
except Commander Challenger, of course.
他无疑是个绅士
He's obviously a puuka sahib.
知道么 黑斯廷斯 你对我的影响非同凡响
You know, Hastings, you have the most extraordinary effect on me.
是吗?
Really?
是的 你对错误方向的天赋如此强烈
Yes, you have so strongly the flair in the wrong direction
我几乎要开始怀疑司令官了
that I am almost tempted to doubt the Commander.
谁啊?
Who's that?
是我 波罗
It is I, Poirot!
还没开始营业
The office isn't open.
噢 是的! 我推了楼下的门
Oh, mais oui! I pushed the door downstairs.
门没上锁
It was not locked.
你是卫斯先生?
You are Monsieur Vyse?
是的
Yes.
你能在周末来见我真是太好了
It is very good of you to see me at the weekend.
我是赫尔克里·波罗
Hercule Poirot.
波罗?
Boirot?
波罗
Poirot.
这是个什么地方啊?
What kind of place is this?
告诉我 卫斯先生 恕我冒昧问一下
Tell me, Monsieur Vyse, if I may ask,
这些话我没有和你的堂妹
and I have said nothing about this to your cousin,
巴克利小姐说过
Mademoiselle Buckley, you understand
悬崖山庄有没有可能被出♥售♥?
is there any chance of End House being on the market?
噢 不可能
Oh, no.
巴克利小姐对这个地方很执着
Miss Buckley is absolutely devoted to the place.
没什么能让她把房♥子卖♥♥掉
Nothing would induce her to sell End House.
但我没理由问
But I do not ask idly.
我自己就想买♥♥这样一栋房♥子
I, myself, am in search of just such a property.
恐怕不太可能
It's out of the question, I'm afraid.
她狂热地致力于这房♥子
She's fanatically devoted to the house.
查尔斯·卫斯为什么说
Why should Charles Vyse say
巴克利小姐狂热的执着于这栋房♥子?
that Mademoiselle Buckley had a fanatical devotion to the house?
你觉得这像是狂热的执着吗 黑斯廷斯?
Did it seem like the fanatical devotion to you, Hastings?
不像
No.
我也觉得不像
Nor to me.
汽修厂是怎么说的?
What did the garage say?
不管我跟你说什么
Well, whatever I tell you,
你都不会相信
you'll believe just the opposite.
噢 告诉我吧 黑斯廷斯
Oh, come now, Hastings.
噢 那好吧
Oh, very well, then.
汽修厂说刹车后面的阀门
The garage said that the valve on the back of the brake drum
绝对是被弄松了
had definitely been loosened.
是吗?
Truly?
那莱斯太太为什么说
Then why did Madame Rice say
汽车事故都是巴克利小姐的幻想?
that the car accident was all an invention by Mademoiselle Buckley?
可以吗?
Permit?
女士 我不知道你的朋友有没有告诉你
Madame, I do not know if your friend has told you,
但是今天她的生命遇到了危险
but today her life has been attempted.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
有人在酒店的花♥园♥里朝着巴克利小姐开枪
Mademoiselle Buckley was shot at in the gardens of this hotel.
是尼克这么告诉你的吗?
Did Nick tell you that?
是的 但这并不是巴克利小姐的幻想
Yes, but it is no fantasy of mademoiselle's imagination,
你应该清楚
you understand.
我碰巧亲眼看见了
I happened to see it with my own eyes.
这就是子弹
Here is the bullet.
是这样的 女士 过去的几天里发生了
You see, madame, several very curious accidents have occurred
几次奇怪的意外
during the last few days.
啊 但你是
Ah, but you arrived here only
昨天到的
Yesterday.
在此之前你在伦敦?
And before that you were in London?
不是 我和朋友待在泰维斯托克酒店
No. I was staying with friends in Tavistock.
啊 我不知道 和你一起的
Ah, I wonder, what were the names of your friends
朋友们叫什么呢?
with whom you were staying?
我有原因必须告诉你吗?
Is there any reason why I should tell you that?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
请原谅 我真是太不会说话了
Mille pardons. I was most maladroit.
只不过我也有朋友在泰维斯托克酒店
It's just that I myself, having friends in Tavistock,
也许你在那里见过他们
fancied that you might have met up with them there.
他们姓布坎南
Their name is Buchanan.
没见过
No.
继续说尼克的事吧
But go on about Nick.
谁对她开的枪? 为什么?
Who shot at her and why?
我们现在还不知道
As yet, we do not know.
但我会查出来的
But I shall find out.
知道么 我是个侦探
I am, you know, a detective.
你希望我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
好好盯着你的朋友
Watch over your friend.
失陪了
Excuse me.
门是开的
It's open.
这里一定有人
There must be somebody here.
有人吗?
Hello?
嗯 如果他们让门一直这么开着
Well, if they leave the house open like this all the time,
我很惊讶他们没有在睡梦中被杀死
I'm surprised they haven't all been murdered in their beds.
好了
All right,
我希望你能慢慢出来
I want you to come out very slowly,
把手放在头上
with your hands above your head.
是克罗夫特先生
Monsieur Croft.
待在那里别动!
Stay where you are!
不不 朋友
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表