还没有 先生
Not yet, sir.
我能失陪一下吗 亲爱的?
Will you excuse me a moment, my dear?
当然
Of course.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我想我还是上楼回房♥间躺一下
I think I'll just go up to my room and lie down for a while.
我会没事的
I'll be all right.
听着 波罗 你不觉得你该回伦敦吗?
Look here, Poirot, don't you think we ought to get back to London?
你这么认为吗 黑斯廷斯? 为什么?
Do you think so, Hastings? Why?
另一颗宝石啊! 玛丽·马维尔的!
Well, the other diamond! Marie Marvelle's!
他们已经得到一颗了
They've got one,
现在他们肯定要去拿另一颗
now they're bound to go for the other one.
太棒了! 但你的脑筋转得太快了 朋友
Tiens! But your brain marches to a marvel, mon ami!
你自己就想到了 我还没想到呢!
Figure to yourself, Poirot never thought of that!
是的 黑斯廷斯 我们必须回伦敦
Yes, Hastings, we must go back to London,
马上
immediately.
- 晚上好 玛灵格斯先生 - 晚上好
- Good evening, Mr.Mullings. - Evening.
波罗先生 再见 非常感谢
Monsieur Poirot, goodbye and thank you so much.
再见 勋爵
Au revior, my Lord.
黑斯廷斯上校 谢谢你
Captain Hastings, thank you.
- 再见 - 今晚很愉快
- Good bye. - Pleasant journey.
波罗!
Poirot!
是谁?
Who is that?
我是贾普
It's Japp.
你为什么要藏着 总探长?
Why do you lurk, Chief Inspector?
我追踪凡·布拉克斯到了这里
I've just trailed Van Braks down here.
你搀和到这件宝石案里了 不是吗?
You're mixed up with this diamond business, aren't you?
宝石案?
Diamond business?
别跟我装傻 波罗
Don't come the old acid with me, Poirot.
什么装傻 总探长?
Qu'est que c'est"the old acid" , Chief Inspector?
你是谁?
Who are you?
怎么了?
What's going on?
伙计 是我来问问题
I'll ask the questions, sonny, if you don't mind.
伦敦警♥察♥厅的 还有问题吗?
Scotland Yard, twiggez vous?
噢 呃
Oh, uh,
我很抱歉 先生
I'm very sorry, sir.
我只是履行自己的职责 先生
Just doing my job, sir.
我接到报案说宝石被偷了
We've had a report of a diamond stolen.
什么?
What?
你们知道这事吗?
Do you know about this?
知道 就在二十分钟前
Yes, it was twenty minutes ago.
二十分钟前?
Twenty minutes ago?
该死 那就不可能是凡·布拉克斯了
Darn it,it can't have been Van Braks, then.
我们才刚下火车
We'd only just got off the train.
不 犯人是个中国人
No, it was some Chinaman.
好了 警官 你们抓紧工作吧
All right, Sergeant, get on with it.
非常感谢 先生 晚安 先生
Thank you very much, sir. Goodnight, sir.
走了 伙计
Come on lad.
好了 见鬼的到底发生了什么事?
Now, what the hell is going on?
你在这里什么都做不了 总探长
There is nothing you can do here, Chief Inspector.
跟我们一起回去
Come back with us
在路上我会把我知道的都告诉你
and on the way I will tell you all that I know.
我们在这 先生
Here we are, sir.
我很荣幸保持...
"I have the honour to remain..."
报纸上都是整面的报道
It's all over the papers.
你真诚的朋友 赫尔克里·波罗
"yours sincerely, Hercule Poirot."
早上好 黑斯廷斯
Good morning, Hastings.
早上好 东方之星的诅咒
Morning. "The Curse of the Eastern Star" .
东方入侵者袭击了勋爵夫人
"Oriental Intruder Attacks Viscountess.
知情人士昨晚猜测
Informed sources were last night speculating that
犯人可能是狂热的宗教分子
religious fanatics were responsible."
谢谢 黑斯廷斯 我已经看过报纸了
Thank you, Hastings. I have already read the newspapers.
事情这么快就上报了真是让我吃惊
It beats me how they get into print so quickly.
嗯 是他们瞎编的 黑斯廷斯
Well, they make it up, Hastings.
你这么认为吗?
Do you think so?
嗯 我们要去宏伟酒店吗?
Well, are we going to the Magnificent?
我们昨晚就应该到那里了
We should have been there last night.
嗯 去警告玛丽·马维尔!
Well, to warn Marie Marvelle!
我是说 她的宝石明显会是犯人的下一个目标
I mean, obviously her diamond's going to be next on the list.
她肯定已经看到报纸的报道了
But she will have seen the newspapers, Hastings.
而且
Besides,
还没到满月呢
it is not yet the full of the moon.
嗯 他们昨晚就没有等到满月
Well they didn't wait for the full moon last night.
是的
Yes,
什么事 莱蒙小姐?
yes, Miss Lemon?
是的 当然 把他的电♥话♥接进来
Yes, of course, put him through.
你好 总探长
Bon jour, Chief Inspector.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
我们马上就过来
We will come over immediately.
再见
Goodbye.
走吧 黑斯廷斯
Come, Hastings.
西方之星已经被偷了
The Western Star it has been stolen.
什么?
What?
就在宏伟酒店
At the Hotel Magnificent.
嗯 现在满月要怎么说呢?
Well, what about the full moon now?
事情是什么时候发生的?
When did this happen?
今天早上
This morning, I understand.
你要是早听我的就好了 波罗!
If only you'd listened to me, Poirot!
这样的事又来了!
Here we go again!
阴险的中国人 黄种人的神 威胁信...
Sinister Chinamen, little yellow gods, threatening letters...
不 这都是真的
No, it's all true.
噢 是啊 就像我骑这辆自行车一样真
Oh yes, as true as I'm riding this bicycle.
凡·布拉克斯肯定跟这件事有关
Van Braks is mixed up in it somewhere.
宝石是怎么被偷的?
How was the diamond stolen?
你最好还是亲自去听听吧
You'd better come and hear it from the horse's mouth.
我八点钟过来值班
I came on duty at eight o'clock.
我们并不是一直那么忙 我特别注意到
We weren't all that busy, and I noticed particularly that
罗尔夫先生大概十一点一刻离开的酒店
Mr.Rolf left the hotel at about eleven fifteen.
你为什么要出去呢?
Why did you go out?
你根本不必出去的
You did not have to go out.
你想让我成为酒店里的囚犯吗?
You want me to be a prisoner in the hotel?
你为什么不把宝石交给波罗先生妥善保管呢?
Why did you not give the diamond to Monsieur Poirot for safe keeping?
呃 互相指责并没有用 罗尔夫先生
Uh, recriminations are not very helpful, Mr.Rolf.
继续说吧 小伙子
Go on, son.
大约十一点时
At about half past eleven,
一位男士进来了
a gentleman comes in.
我是说 我以为他是罗尔夫先生
I mean, I thought it was Mr.Rolf.
他的衣着很像他 长得也很像他
He was dressed like him. He looked like him.
我告诉你 他瞎了! 瞎了!
He's blind I tell you! Blind!
嗯 这个人 不管他是谁
Well, this man, whoever he was,
要求从保险箱里拿出罗尔夫太太的珠宝箱
asked for Madam Rolf's jewel case from the safe.
你把箱子给他了?
And you gave it to him?
是的!
Yes!
我以为那是罗尔夫先生
I thought it was Mr.Rolf.
我给了他一份收据签字 他签字了
I gave him the receipt to sign and he signed it.
总探长 你拿到表格了吗?
Chief Inspector, do we have the form?
在这里 先生
Here we are, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗尔夫先生
Monsieur Rolf,
这是你平时的签名吗?
is this your usual signature?
完全不像!
Nothing like!
我告诉过你 他瞎了 瞎了
He's blind I told you, he's blind.
好了 罗尔夫先生!
All right, Mr.Rolf!
嗯 我看了看签名 我觉得没问题
Well, I looked at the signature and it looked all right to me.
然后他说
And he said,
我从一个中国人那里收到很多威胁信
"I've been getting threatening letters from a Chinaman,
最糟糕的是 我长得就像个中国人
and the worst of it is I look rather like one myself."
嗯 我看了看他 我懂了他是什么意思
Well, I looked at him, I saw what he meant.
他的眼睛像东方人那样眼尾向上倾斜
His eyes slanted up at the corners like an Oriental's.
我之前从未注意到
I'd never noticed it before.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表