而不带着这颗宝石吧?
without taking the diamond with you?
我想在那里戴上它
I want to wear it there.
我想起来了! 上周的"闲谈者"上刊登过
I've just remembered! It was in The Tatler last week,
雅德利女士有一颗叫东方之星的宝石
about Lady Yardly having a diamond called the Eastern Star,
它代表着某个中国神的一只眼睛
and how it was meant to be one eye of some Chinese god
西方之星是另一只眼 属于一个电影明星
and the Western Star was the other and it belonged to a film star.
小姐 我们能看看西方之星吗?
Mademoiselle, could we be permitted to see the Western Star?
我和我丈夫正在和雅德利勋爵谈判
Me and my husband are in negotiation with Lord Yardly.
我们想在雅德利庄园拍一部电影
We want to make a film at Yardly Chase.
那是个美丽的地方
It's a beautiful place.
整部电影我们都在那栋房♥子里取景
We shoot the film entirely on location at the house.
伊丽莎白和苏塞克斯
Elizabeth and Sussex.
是艾赛克斯
Essex.
嗯 就这之类的
Well, something.
这么说你已经和雅德利勋爵夫妇认识了?
So, you are acquainted already with Lord and Lady Yardly?
格雷高利几年前在加利福利亚时遇到了他们
Gregorie met them when he was in California a few years ago.
- 谢谢你 女士 - 谢谢
- Thank you, madam. - Merci.
我不相信这两颗宝石是一对
I do not believe the diamonds are twins.
我认为雅德利女士的宝石
I do not believe the diamond of Lady Yardly
没有我的好
is as good as mine.
妙极了! 毫无瑕疵
Epatant! Without a flaw.
堪称完美!
Cent tonnerres!
你能把它交给我吗?
You will leave it with Papa Poirot?
早上好
Good morning.
啊! 格雷高利来了!
Ah! Gregorie is here!
亲爱的!
Darling!
那么
So,
你就是著名的赫尔克里·波罗先生了
this is the famous Monsieur Poirot.
你好 先生 我是格雷高利·罗尔夫
Enchante, monsieur. I am Gregorie Rolf.
你好 这是我的伙伴 黑斯廷斯上校
Enchante. This is my associate, Captain Hastings.
- 你好 - 你好
- How do you do? - Enchante.
嗯...
Well...
波罗先生如何看待我们的小问题?
So what does Monsieur Poirot think of our little problem?
和我一样认为这只是个玩笑?
Just one big joke, as I do?
我建议您的妻子 先生
I have advised your wife, monsieur,
在她周五拜访雅德利庄园时不要带上宝石
not to take the jewel with her when she visits Yardly Chase on Friday.
我同意 先生
I agree, monsieur.
但女人就是女人 你知道吧?
But a woman is a woman, you know?
她无法忍♥受别的女人的珠宝
She can't bear the idea of another woman outshining her
比她的更闪耀
in the jewelery department.
胡说!
That's nonsense!
亲爱的女士 我已经给出了我的建议
My dear lady, I have given my advice.
其他的我就无能为力了
I can do no more.
我已经追捕了他几个月了
I've been after him for months.
这么说凡·布拉克斯先生对你来说很重要?
So, Monsieur Van Braks is of interest to you?
问题是 我连他一根手指头都不敢动
The trouble is, I daren't lay a finger on him.
他是凡·布拉克斯军政家族的成员吗?
Is he one of the Van Braks armament family?
他是凡·布拉克斯军政家族的成员
He is the Van Braks armaments family.
只不过他有这个小爱好 或者说是痴迷
Only he's got this little hobby. More like an obsession.
他喜欢收集宝石
He collects diamonds.
我不知道这个
I did not know that.
嗯 这个没多少人知道
Well, no, not many people do.
因为他们不太清楚宝石是怎么来的
Because not too particular how they're come by,
如果你懂我意思的话
if you take my meaning.
也就是他们所谓的秘密收藏
What they call a secret collection.
他和一个叫豪夫伯格的
He's mixed up with this dealer
哈顿公园的商人搅和在一起
called Hoffberg in Hatton Garden.
一定有什么阴谋 我知道有
There's something going on, I know there is,
但如果我动了凡·布拉克斯一根手指头
but if I lay a finger on Van Braks
局长绝对会来找我算账的
the Commissioner will be down on me like a ton of bricks.
噢 听起来这对我来说太复杂了 朋友
Oh, it all sounds too complicated for me, mon ami.
说起来 你在宏伟酒店做什么?
What were you doing at the Magnificent, anyway?
纯粹只是社交拜访
It was purely the social call.
玛丽·马维尔女士
Mademoiselle Marie Marvelle,
伟大的比利时电影明星
the great Belgian film star.
她住在那里
She stays there.
比利时电影明星?
Belgian film star?
你开玩笑呢吧!
You're pulling my leg!
不 总探长 波罗从不开玩笑
No, Chief Inspector, Poirot does not pull the legs.
我想你应该有更重要的事要做吧
I'm sure you have much more important business to which you must attend.
你说得对 我懂了
Right you are. I can take a hint.
回见
I'll be seeing you.
啊 班尼特先生
Ah, Monsieur Bennett,
上周你给我理发之后
after you cut my hair last week
我回到家 量了一下两鬓的头发
I went home and I measured each sideburn.
如我所料
As I suspected,
左边的头发比右边长三毫米
the left was three millimetres longer than the right.
让我们今天努力点吧 班尼特先生
Let us make the effort, Monsieur Bennett,
今天就不要出那样的错了
not to make a similar travesty today.
理发就是个合作关系 班尼特先生
A haircut is a partnership, Monsieur Bennett.
它是个合资企业
It is a joint venture.
我付出的是我的头发
I bring to it my hair,
你付出的是你毋庸置疑的技术
you, your undoubted skills.
黑斯廷斯上校?
Captain Hastings?
怎么了? 怎么了?
What? What?
雅德利女士在我的办公室里
I've got Lady Yardly in my office.
她想见波罗先生
She wants to see Mr.Poirot.
呃...我们最好...
Well... We'd better...
天呐...
Good Lord...
他现在还没从理发师那里回来
He's not back from the barber's yet.
不 带她进来
No, show her in.
我来处理
I'll deal with it.
请这边走
Will you come this way, please?
雅德利女士来访 先生
Lady Yardly, sir.
你好 雅德利女士 我是亚瑟·黑斯廷斯
How do you do, Lady Yardly? I'm Arthur Hastings.
我知道你为什么到这里来
I know why you've come here.
你知道?
You know?
你收到了和宝石有关的勒索信
You have received blackmailing letters about the diamond.
请坐
Do sit down.
你知道?
You know?
怎么知道的?
How?
逻辑推理 雅德利女士
Logic, Lady Yardly.
如果玛丽·马维尔收到了警告信...
If Marie Marvelle has had warning letters...
玛丽·马维尔来过这里?
Marie Marvelle has been here?
如果她 作为这一对宝石的持有者之一
And if she, as holder of one of the twin diamonds,
收到了一系列由中国人送来匿名信
has received a series of anonymous letters delivered by a Chinaman
威胁说要在下个满月盗走宝石
threatening to steal them at the next full moon,
自然能推断出你也会收到类似的信
it logically follows that you will have received similar missives.
这真是太令人吃惊了
That's amazing.
这就是逻辑 雅德利女士
Ice cold logic, Lady Yardly.
推理的过程
The deductive process.
其实 我一看到罗尔夫就想起来了
As a matter of fact, I remembered as soon as I saw Rolf,
当他在好莱坞时 雅德利勋爵夫妇也在那里
when he was out in Hollywood, Lord and Lady Yardly were there too.
雅德利给某部电影投资 好像全都赔了
Yardly put money into some film. Lost the lot, I think.
但有传言说经常有人看到
But there was gossip about Lady Yardly and your friend Rolf
雅德利女士和你的朋友罗尔夫在一起
being seen a lot together.
雅德利女士的信也是由中国人送过去的?
And the letters of Lady Yardly they were also delivered by the Chinaman?
不 我问过她了 信是寄过来的
No, I asked her that. They came by post.
但她说信上有很浓的茉莉油的味道
But she said they smelt strongly of jasmine oil.
茉莉油?
Jasmine oil?
那是一种中国的香水
It's a kind of Chinese scent.
它们是对称的吗 黑斯廷斯?
Are they symmetrical, Hastings?
噢 什么 你两鬓的头发吗?
Oh, what, the sideburns?
是的 是对称的
Yes, I think so.
你可以说实话的 黑斯廷斯
You can be frank with me, Hastings.
我说的就是实话
I am being frank.
停 雅德利站!
All stop, Yardly Halt!
黑斯廷斯 为什么雅德利勋爵不来见我?
Hastings, why did Lord Yardly not come to see us?
看来他并没有把这些信当真
He doesn't take the letters seriously, it appears.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表