I should be sitting there.
坐在这里没有任何好处 我什么都看不到
It's no good me sitting here, I can't see nothing.
你能来真是太好了 佩恩小姐
How good of you to come, Miss Penn.
请坐 杜兰特小姐
Do sit down, Miss Durrant.
这房♥间真漂亮!
What a handsome room!
这是伦敦警♥察♥厅的贾普总探长
This is Chief Inspector Japp of Scotland Yard.
真让人兴奋!
How exciting!
你好
How do you do?
你何不坐在波罗先生身边呢 佩恩小姐?
Why don't you sit next to Monsieur Poirot, Miss Penn?
啊 女士
Ah. Mademoiselle.
伊丽莎白姑妈真的很希望你们带来了好消息
Aunt Elizabeth was so hoping you'd have good news for us.
我也希望如此
Well, I hope so, too.
就这样吗
Is that all?
只是希望
Just hope
没事的 亲爱的玛丽
It's all right, Mary dear.
亲爱的孩子
The dear child,
对我总是这么有保护欲
She's so protective on my behalf.
佩恩小姐 你来点儿吃的
Mademoiselle Penn, may I offer you something to eat
还是茶?
or a cup of tea?
给我一杯茶吧
I'd love a cup of tea.
现在怎么样了?
What's happening now?
没什么
Nothing.
就是闲聊
Just gabbing.
坐在轮椅里学会的就是耐心 波罗先生
One learns patience sitting in a wheelchair, Monsieur Poirot.
我肯定这是真的 小姐
I am sure that is true, mademoiselle.
上尉站起来了
The Captain's standing up.
噢 是那个美国人
Oh, it's the Yank
他来了
He's arrived.
你能来真是太好了
It's very good of you to come.
你拿到袖珍画像了吗?
You have the miniatures?
就等时机成熟了
All in good time.
你说过我能拿回它们的
You said I'd get them back.
那是黑斯廷斯上尉的客人
It is the guest of Captain Hastings.
如果我一路开车过来却一无所获...
If I've driven all this way on a wild goose chase...
我能向你保证 只要你耐心等一下
I can assure you. If you'll just bear with me.
我觉得这家酒店会毁坏海岸线
I thought this hotel was going to spoil the coastline.
但在特定的时候 透过迷雾或在日落时
But at certain times, seen through the mist, or at sunset,
它真的
it really
啊 佩恩太太 我想迷雾已经开始散开了
Ah, Mademoiselle Penn, the mist is beginning to clear, I think.
我想你没见过杜兰特小姐吧?
I don't think you've met Miss Durrant?
你好
How do you do?
我觉得不太舒服 玛丽
I feel unwell, Mary.
还有佩恩小姐
And Miss Penn.
听着 这真是太客气了 但我没有...
Look, this is all very nice, but I didn't...
不 我没见过伍德先生 我们只是...
No, I've never met Mr.Wood. We've only...
伍德先生?
Mr.Wood?
走吧 玛丽
Come along, Mary.
我姑妈不太舒服
My aunt isn't feeling well.
等一下! 等一下!
Hold on! Hold on!
佩恩小姐!
Mademoiselle Penn!
你怎么知道这就是伍德先生?
How did you know it was Monsieur Wood?
佩恩小姐!
Mademoiselle Penn!
没人提过他的名字
Nobody has mentioned his name.
不 我不知道 我只是...
Well, I didn't. I just...
你不可能认识他
You could not possibly have known him.
除非你就是把袖珍画像卖♥♥给他得了
Not unless it was you who took the fifteen hundred pounds from him
一千五百英镑的人
for the miniatures.
嗯 就是她!
Why, it was her!
乔装成一个邋遢的女人
Made up to look like a frump,
但就是她!
but it was her!
不 让别人都以为是
No. Made up to make everybody else think
一个男人乔装成女人
that it was a man dressed as a woman.
不是吗 佩恩小姐?
n'est ce pas, Mademoiselle Penn?
你以为你可以得到那些钱
You thought that you would keep the money
同时拿回作为赃物的袖珍画像
and get back the miniatures as stolen property.
等一下 她...
Wait a minute. She would...
干得不错 如果你能成功的话
Nice work, if you can get it.
那么 佩恩小姐 你对这一切有什么话说?
So, Miss Penn, what do you say to all this?
- 她跑了 警官 - 拦住她!
- She's off, Sarge. - Stop her!
好了 抓住你了
All right. Got you.
把她带走 警官
Take her away, Sergeant.
现在 小姐你呢?
And now, mademoiselle?
你...!
You...!
还有她
And her!
别跑这么快啊 小姐
Not so fast, miss.
把她们都关起来
Lock them both up.
但她...
But she...
我不...
I didn't...
我的意思是...
I mean...
黑斯廷斯一开始没看出来
Hastings couldn't see it at first.
他一直想找出
He was trying to work out
袖珍画像是怎么从莱德伯恩到温德米尔的
how the miniatures got from Redburn to Windermere.
正是 没错
Quite. Exactly.
然后他意识到它们从未到过莱德伯恩
Then he realised they'd never even been in Redburn.
很不错 黑斯廷斯!
Masterly, Hastings!
你判断出了犯罪的本质
You diagnosed the true nature of the crime.
噢 好了...
Oh, well...
但是很不幸
Unfortunate, of course
你的陷阱找错了对象
that you set a trap for quite the wrong culprit.
打扰了
Excuse me.
谢谢
Merci.
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir,
您忘了您的收据
you forgot your receipt.
啊 非常感谢
Ah, merci beaucoup.
希望你住得愉快
I hope you enjoyed your stay.
是的
Yes, indeed.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我来吧 波罗
Allow me, Poirot.
这上面有你呢 贾普
There's something about you here, Japp.
贾普总探长在北方城市的演讲旅行
"Chief lnspector Japp to speak in North Country Lecture Tour."
你知道!
You knew!
这就是你把我一路拖过来的原因
That's why you dragged me all the way up here.
不 不
No, no.
我感兴趣的是背面的东西
It was the other side I was interested in.
我不知道...
I did not know that...
学会像法国人那样说法语?
"Learn to Speak French Like a Frenchman"?
在比利时 黑斯廷斯 看别人的剪报
In Belgium, Hastings, it is considered quite bad form
是很不礼貌的
to read another person's newspaper cuttings.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表