不 你之前当然从未注意到!
No, of course you'd never noticed it before!
你现在注意到了吗?
Do you notice it now?
我要你们酒店为此事负责
I'm holding your hotel responsible for this.
拜托 罗尔夫先生! 我现在正在进行调查
Please, Mr.Rolf! I am trying to conduct an investigation.
事实上 盗窃发生时你在哪里?
And, as a matter of interest, where were you at the time of the robbery?
我在酒店附近的某个地方
I was nowhere near the hotel.
我为什么要偷我自己的宝石?
Why should I steal my own diamond?
这是著名的伦敦警♥察♥厅警♥察♥说的话吗?
Is this the famous Scotland Yard talking?
是找你的 波罗先生
It's for you, Mr.Poirot.
罗尔夫先生 不介意的话
A word in your ear, Mr.Rolf.
我要跟你私下说几句话
If you don't mind.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是波罗
Poirot.
雅德利女士在这里要见你 波罗先生
Lady Yardly's here to see you, Mr.Poirot.
她说事情很紧急
She says it's urgent.
她看起来怎么样?
How does she seem?
她看起来非常不安
She seems terribly upset.
谢谢你 莱蒙小姐
Thank you, Miss Lemon.
现在 事情开始了
Now, it begins.
你看过报纸了吗?
Have you seen the papers?
我说的谎话越多
The more lies I tell,
我就越加陷入了困境
the more I get enmeshed in them.
东方之星不是昨晚被偷的
The Eastern Star was not stolen last night.
它是三年前从我这里被偷的
It was taken from me three years ago.
被格雷高利·罗尔夫先生偷走的
By Monsieur Gregorie Rolf.
你知道?
You know?
我是个侦探 雅德利女士
I am a detective, Lady Yardly.
我们在加利福利亚遇到时 他是那么风趣
When we met in California, he was such fun.
他是那么...
He was so...
波罗先生 我发誓 我是个特别谨慎的人
I was never more than indiscreet, Monsieur Poirot, I swear.
但我给他写过一些信
But I wrote him some letters.
然后他敲诈你了?
And he blackmailed you?
是的
Yes.
但是你把信拿回来了?
But, you got back the letters?
但是要以东方之星作为交换
Only in return for the Eastern Star.
然后当你丈夫告诉你他要把宝石卖♥♥掉时
And then your husband throws a hammer into the works
把你吓了一跳
when he tells you he wishes to sell the diamond.
我吓坏了
I was frantic.
格雷高利安排了豪夫伯格先生
Gregorie had arranged for Mr.Hoffberg
做了这个仿制品
to make this paste replica.
但我知道行家马上就能发现
But I knew that an expert would spot it immediately.
然后呢?
What happened then?
我两天前来这里告诉你们这件事
I came here two days ago to tell you all this.
你来这里告诉我们你被敲诈了?
You came here to tell us that you were being blackmailed?
那么格雷高利·罗尔夫先生的事呢?
And about Monsieur Gregorie Rolf?
你为什么没有说?
Why did you not?
我不知道玛丽已经来见过你了
I didn't know Marie had already been to see you.
当黑斯廷斯上校猜测
And when Captain Hastings assumed
我是因为和她一样的原因前来
I'd come for the same reason as her,
我就变得胆怯了
I just lost my nerve.
嗯 我...
Well, I...
猜测的
assumed.
格雷高利想出了一个计划
Gregorie had concocted a plan.
他写了那些神秘的威胁信
He was to write those mysterious threatening letters
然后我们各自要表演一场盗窃案
and then we were each to stage a robbery.
就像你昨晚做的那样
Which you did last night.
但那是中国人做的
But that was the Chinaman.
不 黑斯廷斯 根本没有什么中国人
No Hastings, there was no Chinaman.
雅德利女士只是关了灯
Lady Yardly merely turned out the light,
她尖叫 拿走了仿制的宝石
she screamed, removed the paste stone,
然后把项链扔在了走廊
and threw the necklace along the corridor.
但是中国人袍子上的丝绸碎布呢?
But what about the piece of silk from the Chinaman's robe?
那是我早前放在门边的
I put that in the door earlier.
但是格雷高利·罗尔夫的宝石也被偷了
But Gregorie Rolf's diamond was stolen as well,
那是中国人干的
that was the Chinaman.
不不 黑斯廷斯
No, no, Hastings.
那是格雷高利·罗尔夫先生自己偷的
That was stolen by Monsieur Gregorie Rolf.
在眼角贴了一点胶帮的忙
With the aid of a little gum at the corner of the eyes.
噢 天呐! 他为什么要这么麻烦呢?
Oh, good Lord! Why would he go to all that trouble?
他可以在任何时间把它拿走
He could have taken it at any time.
必须有一场表演
Well, there had to be a performance.
如果没有盗窃的话 人们会怀疑的
People would be suspicious if there wasn't a proper theft.
我想 保险公♥司♥
And the insurance company, too,
也会非常怀疑的
would be quite doubtful, I think.
但他不愿意把宝石还给我
But he won't give it back to me.
他说我现在就可以要求宝石的保险赔偿
He says I can claim the insurance on the diamond now,
那他为什么要放弃呢
so why should he give it up.
但是宝石并没有投保!
But it's not insured!
所以 这是个小问题 嗯?
So, a small problem, eh?
是个很大的问题 波罗先生
A terrible problem, Monsieur Poirot.
也许吧
Perhaps.
这个能交给我保管吗 女士?
May I keep this, madam?
我是个没有耐心的人 豪夫伯格先生
I'm an impatient man, Mr.Hoffberg.
我碰巧知道 宝石已经出现在市面上了
The diamond is on the market now. I happen to know.
宝石还没到我这里来
It hasn't come to me yet.
它会到我这来的 凡·布拉克斯先生 别担心
It will, Mr.Van Braks, have no fear.
你带钱了吗?
You have the money?
我可以很快把钱调过来 别担心
I'm ready to move at a moment's notice. Don't worry.
罗尔夫先生 你好 请坐
Monsieur Rolf. Bon jour, assez vous, s'il vous plait.
波罗先生 我是个很忙的人
Monsieur Poirot, I'm a very busy man.
今天早上 我很荣幸雅德利女士前来拜访我了
This morning I had the pleasure of a visit from Lady Yardly.
所以呢?
So?
她把一切都告诉我了
She told me everything.
你如何敲诈她得到了东方之星
How you blackmailed her for the Star of the East,
你怎么把信给了你自己的妻子
how you sent the letters to your own wife.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you are talking about.
那个女人 你知道么
That woman, you know,
她有毛病
there is something wrong with her.
她追我追遍了整个加利福利亚
She chased me all over California.
她现在还没放弃追我
She hasn't stopped chasing me.
她说的那些关于我的故事...
She tells these stories about me...
罗尔夫先生 别再说谎了
Monsieur Rolf, do not tell any more lies.
别再抹黑雅德利女士的名声了
Do not any more blacken the name of Lady Yardly.
你马上把东方之星还给她
You will return the Star of the East to her immediately.
你和她一样疯
You're as mad as she is.
很好
Very well.
这里是前台
Reception.
我可能会很快离开这家酒店
I may be leaving the hotel at very short notice.
你能把我的账单准备好吗?
Would you have my bill ready waiting for me?
当然 先生
Certainly, sir.
我会亲自处理的 凡·布拉克斯先生
I will see to it personally, Mr.Van Braks.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能为你做些什么?
And what can I do for you?
这是你三年前为格雷高利·罗尔夫先生做的?
You made this for Monsieur Gregorie Rolf three years ago?
我想你知道我要怎么样 豪夫伯格先生
I think you know what I want, Monsieur Hoffberg.
如果你不帮忙的话
If you do not assist,
伦敦警♥察♥厅的贾普总探长会很高兴听到
the Chief Inspector Japp of Scotland Yard will be pleased to hear
你如何在凡·布拉克斯
how you are acting as a dishonest broker
和格雷高利·罗尔夫先生之间
between Van Braks
扮演一个不诚实的中间人
and Monsieur Gregorie Rolf.
罗尔夫先生前来见你 豪夫伯格先生
Mr.Rolf to see you, Mr.Hoffberg.
我...我马上来
I'll... I'll come out.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
等一下
Wait a moment.
我是凡·布拉克斯 你好
Van Braks. Hello.
凡·布拉克斯 我是格雷高利·罗尔夫
Van Braks, it's Gregorie Rolf.
什么事?
Yes?
听着 我有个问题
Look, I've got the article in question.
我刚刚见过豪夫伯格 呃 他的表现很奇怪
I've just seen Hoffberg and uh, well, he's behaving strangely.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表