他不想处理这件事
He doesn't want to handle it.
鬼扯 他为什么会改变主意呢?
This is nonsense. Why has he changed his mind?
不不不 我不知道 我不知道
No, no, no. I don't know. I don't know.
我没有时间浪费了 我要去克里登机场
I haven't got time to waste. I've got to get to Croydon Airport.
你能去那里见我吗?
Can you meet me there?
我会尽力的
I shall do my best.
好的
All right.
好了 我们走吧
Right. Let's go.
我还以为你会在那里待一晚上呢
I thought you were going to be in there all night.
罗尔夫先生 黑斯廷斯? 他去了哪里?
Monsieur Rolf, Hastings? Where did he go?
克里登机场
Croydon Aerodrome.
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
他让出租车在外面等着 我问的司机
He kept a taxi waiting. I asked the driver.
很好 黑斯廷斯!
Good, Hastings!
真简单 嗯?
The simplicity, eh?
- 出租车里就他一个人吗? - 是的
- Was he alone in the taxi? - Yes.
我必须马上回宏伟酒店
I must go back to the Hotel Magnificent at once.
我有一个很不幸的任务要完成 出租车!
I have a sad duty to perform. Taxi!
去接雅德利女士 把她送去公♥寓♥ 在那里等我
Get Lady Yardly and take her to the flat. Wait for me there.
请载我去宏伟酒店
Hotel Magnificent, s'il vous plait.
出租车!
Taxi!
- 请帮我叫一辆出租车 - 好的 先生
- I'd like a taxi now, please. - Yes, sir.
出租车!
Taxi!
- 克里登机场 尽快 - 好的 先生
- Croydon Airport, quick as you can. - Yes, sir.
好了 跟上他
Right. Stay with him.
啊 波罗先生
Ah, Monsieur Poirot.
女士
Mademoiselle,
我能进来吗?
may I please come in?
当然
But of course.
谢谢
Merci.
你有消息了吗?
Have you any news?
关于宝石的?
About the diamond?
没有
No.
你不打包吗 女士?
You do not pack, mademoiselle?
我为什么要打包?
Why should I be packing?
不 谢谢
No, merci.
噢 你是说去雅德利庄园吧?
Oh, you mean to go to Yardly Chase?
我们明天才去
We don't go till tomorrow.
我不知道我们是否应该去
I don't know if we shall go at all.
女士...
Mademoiselle...
我有个坏消息要告诉你
J'ai de mauvaises nouvelles pour vous.
- 不用找了 - 谢谢 先生
- Keep the change. - Thank you, sir.
我想该你了
I think it's your turn.
约翰尼斯堡的航♥班♥?
Johannesburg flight?
是的
Yes.
体重
Weight,
一百八十英镑
180 pounds.
行李呢?
Luggage?
不不 没有行李
No, no, no luggage.
没有行李?
No luggage?
约翰尼斯堡的航♥班♥?
Johannesburg flight?
体重
Weight,
一百六十四英镑
16♥4♥ pounds.
行李
Luggage.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我真是个白♥痴♥
Quel Idiot.
可怜的傻瓜
Le Pauvre Imbecile.
真是浪费了他的演戏天赋
Il n'a jamais cru qu'il a vait du talent.
他等这一天等了很久吧
Il a tou jours eprouve le Besoin de mentrer ce don't il etait capable,
还做了仿制的宝石
donne moi les diamants.
请节哀
Il est parti maintenant.
别太伤心了
Le Chapitre a fini.
是啊
Oui.
别伤心
C'est fini.
还要多久到机场?
How long till we get to the aerodrome?
噢 只有五分钟了 先生
Oh, only five minutes now, guv.
把标志换了 警♥察♥办案
Change that sign, this is police business.
噢 快点 快点!
Oh, come on, come on!
啊
Ah,
雅德利女士
Lady Yardly.
我有消息给你
I have news for you.
我要的是好消息 波罗先生
I need good news, Monsieur Poirot.
也许吧
Perhaps.
噢 波罗先生!
Oh, Monsieur Poirot!
这是真的吗?
Is it the real one?
是的 黑斯廷斯 这是真的东方之星
Yes, Hastings. It is the real Eastern Star.
但是 这个时候
However, at this moment,
格雷高利·罗尔夫先生正在克里登机场等着
Monsieur Gregorie Rolf is waiting at Croydon Aerodrome
相信他口袋里的仿制宝石是真的
believing that the paste stone in his pocket is the real one.
但你是在哪里拿到的?
But where did you get it?
从豪夫伯格先生那里拿到的
From Monsieur Hoffberg.
我确信他是凡·布拉克斯
I ascertained that he was acting as the go between
和格雷高利·罗尔夫先生的中间人
for Van Braks and Monsieur Gregorie Rolf.
但我成功说服他不再加入这桩交易
But I managed to persuade him to refuse to go any further with the business,
但当他把宝石放在手心检查时
but while he was examining it to palm it
他用假宝石换掉了真宝石
and substitute it with the other.
我永远无法表达对你的谢意!
I can never thank you enough!
永远!
Never!
请未登机的乘客马上登机...
Will any remaining passengers please board immediately...
约翰尼斯堡的乘客 请这边走
Passengers for Johannesburg, this way please.
等一下! 你觉得我疯了吗? 这是仿制品
Wait a minute! Do you think I'm mad? This is paste.
不 别想耍诈 凡·布拉克斯
No, don't try that, Van Braks.
这是我亲自从我妻子的珠宝箱里拿出来的
I took this from my wife's jewellery case myself.
它还是仿制品 你在浪费我的时间
It's still paste. You've been wasting my time.
听着 布拉克斯 我需要这笔钱1
Look here, Braks, I need this money!
我也是
Me too.
我拿着它去见过豪夫伯格
I've been to see Hoffberg with it.
好了 拦住他
Right. Stop him.
嗯嗯嗯 这不是凡·布拉克斯先生嘛
Well, well, well, if it isn't Mynheer Van Braks.
好了 过来吧
Right. Come on.
关门
Close the door.
我不认为你的高层朋友
I don't think your friends in high places
这次还能保你无事 凡·布拉克斯先生
will be able to get you out of this one, Mr.Van Braks.
真的吗?
Really?
这就是我的罪名吗? 拿着我自己的钱?
I'm charged with what? Carrying my own money?
你打算起诉罗尔夫先生
And you're going to charge Mr.Rolf
拥有一颗价值三英镑十先令的
with being in possession of an imitation diamond
仿制宝石吗?
worth three pounds ten shillings?
很好 我会很享受的
Good. I shall enjoy this.
我们去伦敦警♥察♥厅吧 好吗?
Let's go to Scotland Yard, shall we?
等一下! 等一下!
Wait a minute! Wait a minute!
这牛肉不错吧 黑斯廷斯?
The veal it is good, Hastings?
嗯? 噢 很好 是的
Mm? Oh, very good. Yes.
它是被白酒 白兰地和茴香种子的混合物
It has marinaded in a mixture of white wine,
腌制过的
brandy and the seeds of the fennel.
太棒了
Excellent.
知道么 你说你有对女性一类的事
You know, you say you've got this particular sensitivity
的特殊敏感度 波罗
to women and all that, Poirot.
在我看来 你为玛丽·马维尔所做的
It seems to me that all you've done for Marie Marvell
就是让她失去了丈夫
is to lose her her husband.
她敲诈勒索并且不贞的丈夫是个贼
Her blackmailing, adulterous husband who is also the thief.
这是个重大的损失吗 黑斯廷斯?
That is such a great loss, Hastings?
你对女性心理和女性需求的了解真少啊
How little you understand the feminine psychology and feminine needs,
黑斯廷斯
Hastings.
嗯 你说得对
Well, you're right there.
黑斯廷斯!
Hastings!
怎么了 老伙计?
Yes, old chap?
我很努力才帮你准备了
I have worked hard, Hastings,
这顿美味的晚餐 黑斯廷斯
to prepare for you the delicious dinner.
我寻找了有外国药草的商店
I have searched the shops for the exotic herbs.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表