with that most extraordinary of private detectives,
我要从他的母语中借用一个词
and if I may borrow a word from his own native tongue,
比利时警♥察♥机关的"老前辈"
that doyen of the Belgian Police Force,
赫尔克里·波罗先生
Monsieur Hercule Poirot.
我认为 我可以毫不夸张地说
I think I may say without fear of contradiction
赫尔克里·波罗有着二十世纪
the Hercule Poirot has one of the most original minds
最有创意的想法
of the twentieth century.
聪明 勇敢
Intelligent, brave,
敏感 速度特别快
sensitive, devastatingly quick,
以我的丰富经验来看 赫尔克里·波罗
Hercule Poirot stands head and shoulders above
远远超过了其他侦探
any other detective of my considerable experience.
我说莱蒙小姐
I say, Miss Lemon,
我真的很担心钥匙的事
I'm fearfully worried about the keys.
条理和方法 莱蒙小姐
Order and method, Miss Lemon.
条理和方法
Order and method.
拉贡达里面有一个洞 莱蒙小姐
The Lagonda's got a hole in it, Miss Lemon,
你火烧眉毛了 钥匙出问题了
the filly's on fire and the keys are bent.
灰色小细胞 莱蒙小姐
The little gray cells, Miss Lemon.
重想一下犯案的场景 朋友
Reconstruct the scene of the crime, mon ami.
来到门口
Come up to door.
从包里拿出钥匙
Take keys out of bag.
开门
Unlock door.
我进来了
I come in.
迪克跟着我 还在说话
Dicker follows, still talking.
不应该鼓励他们 浪费你所有的钱
Shouldn 't encourage 'em. Wastin 'all your money
噢
Oh.
起作用了
it works.
真的起作用了
It really works.
过来 黑斯廷斯
Come now, Hastings,
告诉我案件进展如何了
tell me where you stand in this case
我会尽最大努力帮你的
and Poirot will do his humble best to assist you.
不 没用
No, it's no good.
案件没有任何进展
I don't stand anywhere with the case really.
不管怎样 要面对问题的是我
Anyway, I'm the one who's got to face the music.
嗯
Well.
黑斯廷斯上尉
Captain Hastings.
你好 杜兰特小姐
Hello, Miss Durrant.
你有消息了吗?
Have you got some news?
嗯 不 ...真的没有
Well, no... not really.
不 我理解
No, I understand.
你好 波罗先生
Hello, Monsieur Poirot.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
我还没有放弃
I haven't given up yet.
你姑妈的店铺真漂亮 小姐
The shop of your aunt is beautiful, mademoiselle.
噢 你要是有时间 她会很高兴见到你的
Well, she'd love to see you if you can spare a moment.
这是我们的荣幸
We would be delighted.
波罗先生来了 伊丽莎白姑妈
Monsieur Poirot's here, Aunt Elizabeth.
还有黑斯廷斯上尉
And Captain Hastings.
噢 太好了!
Oh. How nice!
你成功帮我们找回袖珍画像了吗 波罗先生?
Have you managed to retrieve our miniatures for us, Monsieur Poirot?
啊 请原谅 小姐
Ah, pardon, mademoiselle,
这件事是黑斯廷斯上尉负责的
it is Captain Hastings who is in charge of this affair.
恐怕还没有
And he hasn't, I'm afraid.
我们找到它们了
Well, we found them, all right,
但我们拿不回来
but we can't retrieve them.
伍德先生说他是真心买♥♥下它们的 所以东西是他的
Mr.Wood says he bought them in good faith, so they're his.
这么说东西还在他手上?
So he's still got them?
不 已经被警♥察♥拿走了
No, the police have taken them.
我会在适当的时机拿回它们的
But I'll get them back in due course.
这要看法庭怎么决定
That depends on what the court decides.
如果我们能抓到小偷就有帮助了
It would help if we could catch the thief.
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了 黑斯廷斯上尉?
What is it, Captain Hastings?
我知道了!
I've got it!
我知道了! 我知道了!
I've got it! I've got it!
佩恩小姐 我能把你的袖珍画像拿回来!
Miss Penn, I can get your miniatures back!
你也许也能帮上忙
You may be able to help, too.
失陪了
Excuse me.
黑斯廷斯! 等一下!
Hastings! Wait!
快点 波罗!
Come on, Poirot!
你到底在搞什么 黑斯廷斯?
What on earth are you playing at, Hastings?
我知道了 波罗!
I've got it, Poirot!
什么? 你知道什么了?
What? What have you got?
这个案子的真♥相♥!
The answer to this case!
肯定是黑线鳕的功劳
It must have been the haddock.
我觉得棒极了!
I feel wonderful!
黑斯廷斯!
Hastings!
我稍后去酒店见你
I'll see you at the hotel later.
我一说出来我就知道了
As soon as I said it I knew.
谁知道杜兰特小姐带着袖珍画像在路上了?
Who knew Miss Durrant was on her way with the miniatures?
谁知道她会在
Who could have found out
午餐时间停在雷德伯恩?
she'd be stopping at Redburn at lunch time
谁有快车能载他去温德米尔?
and who had a fast car to get him to Windermere?
我不知道 谁?
I don't know. Who?
当然是贝克·伍德他自己!
J.Baker Wood himself, of course!
真的?
Really?
我不相信有任何女人去见他了
I don't believe any woman ever came to see him.
我认为他去了莱德伯恩 自己偷了袖珍画像
I think he went to Redburn and stole the miniatures himself.
那船夫呢?
What about the ferryman?
他说的是他在车站载了一个女人
Well, all he said was he picked up a woman at the station
然后带载去了湖边酒店
and taken her to the Lake Hotel.
我想他一天要载很多女人去湖边酒店
I imagine he takes a dozen women a day to the Lake Hotel.
好吧
All right.
但我不知道你要做什么
But I don't know what you're going to do.
嗯 这真的很简单
Well, it's quite simple, really.
伍德从没见过佩恩太太或杜兰特小姐
You see, Wood has never met Miss Penn or Miss Durrant.
我已经请他从温德米尔过来一趟了
I've asked him to come over from Windermere.
当他看到这位漂亮的年轻小姐
Now when he sees this beautiful young girl
和她坐在轮椅上的姑妈
and her aunt in a wheelchair
怎么?
What?
我敢说他会觉得相当愧疚
He's going to feel pretty damned small, I can tell you.
是吗?
Really?
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
即使是像他那样的狠心罪犯
I mean, even a hardened criminal like him
也不是完全没良心的 贾普
isn't entirely without a heart, Japp.
走吧
Come on.
请跟我来
If you'd like to follow me,
窗边有一个两人座的桌子
there's a table for two over by the window.
-太好啦 -谢谢
-How lovely. -Thank you.
希望他们不会迟到
I hope they're not going to be late
时间非常地重要
The timing's absolutely crucial.
既然你不告诉
Since I am not going to be told
我是怎么回事 黑斯廷斯
what is going on in this case of yours, Hastings,
我没任何办法和
I can make no intelligent contribution
你讨论
to any discussion of it.
是你说你不想和这案子扯上关系的!
Well, it was your idea you didn't want anything to do with it!
把这三个人聚到一起也是我的主意
It was my idea also to bring together these three people.
伍德先生 杜兰特小姐和佩恩小姐
Monsieur Wood, Mademoiselle Durrant and Mademoiselle Penn.
我怎么不记得
I don't remember that.
好了 好了
Now, now.
给你
Here you are.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们应该再点一盘三明治
We could have another plate of them sandwiches.
你应该吃慢点的
You should have made them last.
我以为茶晚一点才会上
I thought the proper tea was coming later.
好了吗?
Ready?
好了 稳一点 稳一点
All right, steady. Steady now.
开始了 警官
Here we go, Sarge.
- 什么? - 她们到了
- What? - They've arrived.
就像他说的 坐在轮椅上的年长女人
The old one in a wheelchair, like he said.
我应该坐你那边的
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表