and your card was in one of them.
所以她说这一盒没问题
So she said that was all right
我就把另一盒拿走了
and I was to take the other one away.
另一盒是谁送的?
Who was the other one from?
里面没有卡片
There wasn't a card.
哪一盒写着说是我送的?
But which was the one that was meant to be from me?
是寄过来的那盒
The one that came by post
还是亲手送过来的那盒?
or the one that was delivered by hand?
噢
Oh.
噢 我不确定
Oh, I'm not sure.
在巴克利小姐往里看之前
Miss Buckley had unwrapped them both
她把两个盒子都拆开了
before she looked inside them.
我也分不清了
I really couldn't say.
昨天下午你给巴克利小姐
You left a box of chocolates at the nursing home
送了一盒巧克力 拉扎勒斯先生
for Miss Buckley yesterday afternoon, Mr. Lazarus.
是的 我送了
Yes, I did.
你真是太好了 先生
That was very amiable of you, monsieur.
其实那是弗雷迪送的 莱斯太太
As a matter of fact they were from Freddie, Mrs. Rice.
她让我过去拿的
She asked me to get them.
我明白了
I see.
这么说你们还是没有头绪?
So you've still got no leads, then?
我可不这么认为
Well, I wouldn't say that.
不管是谁干的 我都要看他接受绞刑
I want to see them hanged, whoever did this.
她说她不想见任何人
She don't want to see nobody, she says.
啊 你只要告诉她
Well, you just tell her
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
能告诉莱斯太太
Would you please inform Madame. Rice
来的是她的朋友赫尔克里·波罗吗?
that it is her friend, Hercule Poirot?
她说请你们离开
She says will you please go away.
抱歉
Excuse me.
走开!
Go away!
你们怎么敢!
How dare you!
这是凶案调查 莱斯太太
This is a murder investigation, Mrs. Rice,
不是茶话会
not a vicarage tea party.
你昨天给巴克利小姐送了一盒巧克力
You sent a box of chocolates to Miss Buckley yesterday.
我不会屈服于你们的淫♥威♥的!
I won't be bullied!
两个人被杀了 莱斯太太
Two people ha ve been murdered, Mrs. Rice.
你朋友被有毒的巧克力杀死了
Your friend was killed with poisoned chocolates.
我们知道你给她送了一盒巧克力
We have information that you sent her a box of chocolates
你认为是我杀了尼克?
You think I killed Nick?
我们必须调查每一种可能 女士
We have to investigate every possibility, madame.
即使是最不可能的
Even the remotest.
尼克昨天给我打电♥话♥
Nick telephoned me yesterday
让我给她弄
and asked me to get her
一盒两磅的富勒巧克力
a two-pound box of Fullers chocolates.
她让你弄的?
She asked you to get them?
是的
Yes.
所以我就做了
So I did.
她打电♥话♥时听起来怎么样?
How did she sound on the telephone?
听起来?
Sound?
还好啊
All right.
她的声音听起来有点虚弱
Her voice sounded a bit weak.
我一开始都没听出来
I didn't realise who it was at first.
后来是她告诉你她是谁的?
Until she told you who it was?
是的
Yes.
你确定吗 女士 给你打电♥话♥的就是尼克?
Are you sure, madame, that it was your friend?
当然确定
Yes, of course.
嗯
Well,
不然还会是谁呢?
who else could it have been?
这对我们也没有太大帮助
Well, that didn't get us very far.
我什么都没搞懂 什么都没懂!
I understand nothing. nothing.
我一头雾水
I am in the dark.
我就像个孩子似的
I am a little child.
尼克小姐死后受益的是谁呢 嗯?
Who stands to gain by the death of mademoiselle, eh?
莱斯太太
Madame Rice.
是谁买♥♥的巧克力 同时也承认了
Who buys the chocolates, admits it,
然后编了一个完全说不通的
and then tells a story about being rung up on the telephone
接到尼克电♥话♥的故事?
that does not for one minute hold the water?
莱斯太太
Madame Rice.
不 这太简单了 太蠢了
No, it is too simple. Stupid.
但你说她吸食可♥卡♥因♥
But she takes cocaine, you say.
确实是的
Of that there is no mistake.
巧克力里面有可♥卡♥因♥
And there was cocaine in those chocolates.
她并不蠢
She is not stupid.
凶手试了四次都失败了
The killer tried four times and failed.
第五次 他成功了
The fifth time, he succeeded.
他想要什么?
What did he want?
他这么期待尼克小姐的死 她死后
What was going to happen when Mademoiselle Nick died
又会发生什么?
that he so dearly wanted to happen?
我们拭目以待吧
Well, we shall see.
也许 今天一切都会水落石出
Today, perhaps, all will become clear.
我没法吃这鸡蛋
I cannot eat these eggs,
它俩完全不是一样大!
they are of totally different sizes!
波罗先生
Mr.Poirot?
什么事?
Yes?
您的电♥话♥ 先生 在门厅
Telephone for you, sir, in the foyer.
是谁来的?
Who is it?
一个叫查尔斯·卫斯的先生
A Mr.Charles Vyse.
啊
Ah.
事情发生了 嗯?
Things begin to happen, hein?
抱歉
Excuse me.
什么时候?
When?
今天早上?
This morning?
不 不 不 不 不 我们不会等太久
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, we cannot wait so long.
今天晚上?
Tonight?
呃 是的
Oh, yes, yes.
再见
Au revoir.
开始了
It begins.
怎么回事呢?
What's going on?
走吧
Suivez.
查尔斯·卫斯先生刚刚告诉我
Mr. Charles Vyse has just informed me
今天上午 通过邮局
that this morning, through the post,
他已收到由他的堂妹巴克利小姐签署的遗嘱
he has received a will signed by his cousin, Mademoiselle. Buckley,
日期是去年二月二十五号♥
and dated the 25th of February last.
什么? 寄出六个月后终于出现了?
What, it's turned up after six months in the post?
正好在适当的时刻 是不是?
Just at the right moment, n'est-ce pas?
她把一切都留给莱斯太太了吗?
But does she leave everything to Mrs. Rice?
卫斯先生不愿意
Monsieur Vyse was far too correct
透露遗嘱的内容
to say anything about the contents of the will,
但是毫无疑问
but there seems no doubt
就是这份遗嘱
that it is the same will
目击证人有艾伦·威尔森和她的丈夫
and it is witnessed by Ellen Wilson and her husband.
这样问题就又回到了弗雷德里卡·莱斯身上
Which brings us back to Frederica Rice.
这个名字真好听 弗雷德里卡
Such a pretty name, Frederica.
是啊
Mais oui.
她朋友叫她的名字更好听 嗯? 弗雷迪?
Prettier than what her friends call her, eh? Freddie?
确实是个好听的女士名字
Ce n'est pas joli for a young lady.
弗雷德里卡的简称并不多
Well, there aren't many abbreviations for Frederica.
不像是伊丽莎白 有很多简称
It's not like Elizabeth where you can have dozens...
伊莉莎 莉斯
Eliza, Liz,
贝蒂 贝思蒂 贝思
Betty, Betsy, Bess
谢谢你 莱蒙小姐 是的 这已经很
Thank you, Miss Lemon. Yes, that's very
还有玛格丽特 也有很多简称
Or Margaret. That has a lot too
玛吉 玛奇
Maggie, Madge
玛格
Margot.
佩吉
Peggie
玛姬 梅格 梅奇
Margie. Meg, Meggie.
啊 你在这呢 波罗
Ah, there you are, Poirot.
我到处找你
I've been looking for you.
你的名字是什么 总探长?
What's your name, Chief Inspector?
-名字? 什么名字? -你的名
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表