I thought I saw a man taking my suitcase out of the coach.
我急忙追过去了 结果那箱子是他的
I went flying after him, and it turned out to be his own.
我觉得自己真是个傻瓜
I felt such a fool.
这么说你的箱子没事?
So your case is all right?
噢 是的 还在后备箱里
Oh, yes. It's still in the boot.
但他的箱子和我的箱子一模一样
His was exactly like mine, though.
是哪个男人 小姐?
What man was it, mademoiselle?
就是那个很粗鲁的男人
It was that man who was so rude.
就是那个留着胡子的人
You know, the one with the sort of moustache.
这真是太奇怪了
That is quite curious.
他为什么要拿走他的箱子?
Why did he want his suitcase?
他就住在莱德伯恩这里
He's staying here in Redburn.
越来越奇怪了
More curious and more curious.
他愿意付去温德米尔的全程车票
He was happy to pay the full fare to Windermere.
他把票拿出来的时候我正好看到了
I happened to see his ticket when he presented it.
波罗很喜欢谜团 即使压根没有任何谜团
Poirot loves a mystery, even when there isn't one.
这曾经是我的职业 黑斯廷斯
It used to be my profession, Hastings.
也许你听说过我 小姐?
You have heard of me perhaps, mademoiselle?
你不会是那个魔术师吧?
You're not that conjurer, are you?
也许我是
Perhaps I am.
不
No.
我在莱德伯恩
I'm at Redburn.
不不
No, no.
我这边一切都是按计划进行
It's all going according to plan at my end.
没遇上任何麻烦
No trouble at all.
老天啊 你就尽快吧
Well, just as soon as you can, for God's sake.
我们越早离开越好
The sooner we're out of the area the better.
不! 这个...这个没关系
No! It's, it's all right.
我来拿吧
I'll take that.
好吧
Right.
不不 就是有个人要拿我的箱子
No, no, just someone wanted to take my case.
是的! 别太久
Yes! Don't be long.
黑斯廷斯上尉!
Captain Hastings!
黑斯廷斯上尉!
Captain Hastings!
噢 很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry,
发生了很可怕的事!
The most awful thing's happened.
怎么了?
What?
它们不见了!
They've gone!
袖珍画像?
The miniatures?
你过来看吧!
Come and look!
我打开了我的行李箱
I opened my suitcase.
袖珍画像就在这里面的公文包里
The miniatures were in this dispatch case inside.
看 锁被撬开了
Look. The lock's just smashed.
你打开的时候就是这样吗?
Was it like this when you opened it?
是的!
Yes!
我不知道该怎么办!
I don't know what to do!
波罗!
Poirot!
别担心 杜兰特小姐
Don't worry, Miss Durrant,
你待在这里别动 我们会解决的
You stay here. We'll sort things out.
我们要怎么做?
What are we going to do?
朋友 我是赫尔克里·波罗 一个退休的侦探
Mon ami, I am Hercule Poirot, detective retired.
我恐怕帮不了你
I cannot help you, I'm afraid.
我不得不整晚待在这里了!
I've had to stay here all night!
噢 我到处都找过了
Oh, I've looked everywhere.
你没有备用钥匙吗?
You haven't got spare keys?
当然没有
Of course I haven't.
我还以为你有总钥匙呢
I thought you might have a pass key.
噢 不 我没有
Oh, no. Not me.
会被指控的 不是吗? 怀疑
You'd get accusations, wouldn't you? Suspicions.
你不得不换锁了
You'll have to change the locks.
我不能!
Well, I can't!
如果波罗先生发现我丢了钥匙他永远不会原谅我的
Mr.Poirot would never forgive me
如果波罗先生发现我丢了钥匙他永远不会原谅我的
if he found out I'd lost the keys.
我晚上不能再在这里待了
I can't stay here another night.
嗯
Hmm.
你说这些袖珍画像好像价值一千五百英镑?
Now these miniature pictures are worth
你说这些袖珍画像好像价值一千五百英镑?
like, one thousand five hundred pounds, you say?
是的 起码值这么多
Yes. At least.
我们在这浪费时间 小偷就要逃走了!
The thief's getting away while we waste time!
他跑不远的 小姐 别担心
He won't get far, miss, don't you fret.
这项工作要的是大脑和心计
It's brains and cunning as counts in this job,
不是靠蛮力和速度
not brute speed.
我和伍德先生谈过了 就是那个美国人
I've just spoken to Mr.Wood, the American.
一个女人两小时前拜访过他
A woman called on him two hours ago, I'm a fraid.
伍德先生对袖珍画像很满意
Mr.Wood was delighted with the miniatures
已经把钱付给她了
and paid her for them.
但那是我们到这之前
But that's before we arrived here.
从莱德伯恩出发的快车
Well, a fast car from Redburn
能比我们早到很多
would have got here long before us.
噢 这都是我的错
Oh, it's all my fault.
听着 杜兰特小姐 你可以把这件事交给我
Look, Miss Durrant. You can leave this with me.
你回惠特科姆 把事情向你姑妈解释一遍
You get on back to Whitcomb and explain things to your aunt.
好吧
Right.
弗拉格警官和我会去见一下贝克·伍德先生
And P.C.Flagg and I will go and interview Mr.J.Baker Wood.
我必须先和警官说一下 先生
I'll have to talk to the Sergeant first, sir.
注意时间 先生们
Time, gentlemen.
快点 喝吧
Come on. Drink up.
你看起来真不错!
You look terrific!
你这身装扮我差点没认出来!
I scarcely recognised you in that get up!
就是这么打算的 以免他们听到了我们的风声
That's the idea. Just in case they've got wind of us.
见到你真是太好了
It's wonderful to see you.
我还以为我们没法成功
I thought we'd never make it.
你离开的时候遇到麻烦了吗?
Did you have any trouble getting away?
正巧什么都没有
None at all, as it happens.
只是走出门 把箱子放上车 然后就开车离开了
Just walked out the door, put the case in the car and drove off.
我当时都发抖了
I was shaking.
我做好了随时听到大喊的准备
I expected to hear a shout at any moment.
我们做到了!
We've done it!
到目前为止
So far.
你是世上最聪明的女孩
You're the cleverest girl in the world,
也是最漂亮的
as well as the most beautiful.
那个女孩要被她姑妈骂了
She's going to cop it from her auntie, that girl.
她听上去挺聪明的!
Sounds a bright one, she does!
把那些东西留在车上
Leaving all that stuff on the bus
她自己就下车吃饭了
while she goes off and has her dinner.
其实是在汽车的后备箱里
Well, it was in the boot of the coach actually.
这个案子有一两个有趣的地方 知道么
One or two interesting points about this case, you know.
噢 是吗?
Oh, yes?
比如 为什么公文包被强行打开了?
Well, why was the dispatch case forced open, for instance?
嗯 为了把袖珍画像拿出来
Well, to get these here little pictures out.
但为什么呢?
But why?
打开杜兰特小姐的箱子
Surely, it would have been simpler
把上锁的公文包转移
to open Miss Durrant's suitcase,
到他自己的箱子里然后离开
transfer the dispatch case unopened to his own suitcase,
一定比浪费时间开锁简单得多
and get away rather than waste time forcing the lock.
她一把箱子从后备箱拿出来
Well she'd have noticed the difference in weight
就能察觉重量不一样 不是吗?
as soon as she took the suitcase out the boot, wouldn't she?
那样他逃跑的时间就少了
And he'd have had less time to make his escape.
噢
Oh.
嗯 是啊
Well. yes.
有道理
There is that.
我当然什么都没怀疑!
Of course, I didn't suspect anything!
我为什么要怀疑呢?
Why should I?
她说她是伊丽莎白·佩恩派来的
She said she came from Elizabeth Penn.
她有袖珍画像
She had the miniatures.
我们能看一下袖珍画像吗 伍德先生?
May we see the miniatures, please, Mr.Wood?
可以
I guess so.
我们还需要对这个女人的描述 先生
We'll need a description of this woman, too, sir.
描述?
Description?
她年轻吗? 漂亮吗?
Was she young? Pretty?
不 先生
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表