That's Carla Maria Romero all right.
我们去抓她吧
Let's tackle her.
你以为你在做什么?
What do you think you're playing at?
你不能拿着枪到处晃! 把枪给我
You can't go wa ving guns about! Give that to me.
你开玩笑呢吧?
Are you kidding me?
把枪给我 否则行动取消
You just give that to me or the whole operation's off.
没人会相信的
Nobody's gonna believe this.
想什么呢!
The idea !
把枪收好 警官
Look a fter this, Constable.
#只要有你#
#There 's just nothing I couldn 't do #
#我没什么做不到#
# If I had you...#
#只要有你#
#There 's just nothing I couldn 't do #
# 我没什么做不到#
# If I had you...#
好了
Right.
噢 不 你先请
Oh, no, please a fter you.
我待在后面打下手就行了
I 'll just stay in the background with my knitting.
什么事?
Yeah?
啊 哈特小姐
Ah, Mademoiselle Hart.
我就知道能在这找到你
I had hoped to find you here.
先生
Monsieur.
这是你的仰慕者的代表吗?
This a deputation of your admirers, or something?
啊 某种程度上来说 是的
Ah well, in a way, yes.
哈特小姐 你的声音真的很好听
Mademoiselle Hart. Indeed, you ha ve a fine voice.
我们就这样吗?
Can we just do this?
冷静 冷静
All right, all right.
女歌♥手的生活很精彩 嗯?
And the life of the chanteuse, is a glamorous one, eh?
我们是要把她说死吗?
Are we gonna talk her to death or what?
但你真正的天赋 小姐
But your real talents, mademoiselle,
狡诈和欺骗 更加费力 不是吗?
the cunning and deception are far more taxing, non?
你以为你在这里做什么?
What do you think you're doing here?
这是派对还是什么?
Is this a party or something?
是的 告别派对 亲爱的
Yeah, a farewell party, sweetie.
哈特小姐
Mademoiselle Hart,
或是应该叫你卡拉·罗梅罗
or do you prefer to be called Carla Romero,
又或者甚至是罗宾逊太太?
or perhaps even Madame Robinson?
知道有人要刺杀你
With an assassin on your trail,
你让另一对罗宾逊夫妇住进了你的公♥寓♥
you substituted the other Robinsons into your flat.
你真的很聪明
You have been very clever.
但有一件事我想知道 女士
But there is one thing I must know, madame.
是你第一个意识到
Was it you who first realised
瓦尔达诺在海军部的位置的重要性吗?
the value of Valdarno's position at the Department of the Na vy?
是的
Yeah,
主意都是我出的 他们只会拿钱
I had all the big ideas. They just palmed all the greenbacks.
像你这么聪明的女人不可能
And there could never be a position for a woman of your ingenuity
在黑手...
in the Ma...
抱歉 在你的组织里得到职位?
Pardon. In the Brotherhood?
组织?
Brotherhood?
听着 联邦调查局对这个说得很清楚
Look, the F.B.I. is unequivocal in this matter.
根本没有什么该死的组织!
There is no such thing as the goddam Brotherhood !
噢 是啊 你认为你能操控整个世界 嗯?
Oh, yeah, so you thought you 'd just take on the whole world, huh ?
这就是你的末路了 女士
Well it's the end of the road for you, lady.
你现在何不交出蓝图 我们就都能回家了
So why don't you just hand over the blueprints now and we can all go home.
华盛顿方面会很高兴拿回它的
Washington will be glad to get this back.
好了 走吧 你也是
Right, move it. You too.
你以为你可以杀死路易吉 然后出♥卖♥♥♥黑♥手♥党♥?
You thought you could kill Luigi and double cross the Cosa Nostra?
你错了 女人
Well, you was wrong, sister.
现在我们要扳回一局
Now we're gonna settle the score.
噢 这真是太好了 只有他才有枪!
Oh, this is good. Everybody's got a heater except the good guys !
你就打算站在那里 让他开枪打死我吗?
Are you just gonna stand there and let him shoot me?
那是我的枪 波罗!
That's my gun, Poirot!
不不不 朋友
No, no, no, mon ami,
我没时间浪费给这个所谓的美国犯罪团伙
I ha ve no time for these so called mobsters of America.
我已经见过很多这样的闹剧了
I ha ve seen enough of this charade.
再动一步 就要说晚安了
One a'more a move, its goodnight.
晚安 终于结束了!
Good night and good riddance!
这是个有名望的夜♥总♥会♥
This is a respectable club.
再见 卡拉
Arriverderci, Carla.
黑斯廷斯 你总不相信我 嗯?
So, Hastings, never will you trust your old friend, eh?
继续走
Keep walking.
我们在罗宾逊夫妇的公♥寓♥里时
I took the precaution to remove the bullets
我就提前拿走了子弹
while we were in the apartment of the Robinsons.
你怎么知道他会跟踪我们到这里?
How did you know he'd follow us here?
我们离开坎普顿山门时 刺客在暗处埋伏
Ah, well when we left Campden Hill Gate, the assassin was lying in wait.
我提到我们约好和卡拉·罗梅罗见面
I mentioned our rendezvous with Carla Romero,
所以他肯定会跟着来的
so that he would be sure to follow.
伯特探员
So Agent Burt,
我们一箭双雕了 嗯?
we ha ve killed both the birds with one shot, eh?
啊 一箭都没射呢
Ah. And without firing a single shot.
谁都不可能逃过国家的制裁
It's no way to run a country.
你说这个犯罪组织
So, you say this association of criminals
派了一个杀手来追杀罗梅罗小姐 嗯?
sent a hit man a fter Miss Romero, eh?
是的 但她打算用她以前公♥寓♥里
Yes, but she had planned to deceive him
和她同名的夫妇来骗过他
by installing the young couple of the same name in her old apartment.
那枪的把戏又是怎么回事 波罗?
And what about your joke with the gun, Poirot?
啊 总探长
Ah, well, Inspector,
你和黑斯廷斯上校都很喜欢悬念
you and Captain Hastings are so fond of the suspense,
我怎么禁得住诱惑
how could I resist the temptation
不把这个案子推上高♥潮♥呢?
to bring this intriguing case to the most dramatic climax?
波罗先生
Well, Mr.Poirot,
我真的该和你握个手
I 've really got to hand it to you.
你真是太好了 先生
You are most kind, monsieur.
我肯定 美国政♥府♥
And the U.S. Government, I 'm sure,
会为你的努力而嘉奖你的
would like to reward you for all your efforts.
海军部永远欠你的情
The Na vy will always be in your debt.
茶准备好了 在厨房♥里 希望你们不介意
Tea's ready. In the kitchen, if you don't mind.
你真是太好了
That's terribly kind of you.
一伙窃贼洗劫了整栋大楼?
A gang of burglars working the whole building?
真是太不可思议了
Quite extraordinary.
你们能抓到他们吗?
Do you expect to catch them?
恐怕不能 太太 他们是专业犯罪团伙
Unfortunately not, madam, they were a professional outfit.
他们会留个人放风
They would ha ve had a man on watch.
等我们到的时候 他们早走了
By the time we arrived, they were gone.
我们应该庆幸什么都没丢
I suppose we should be grateful nothing was stolen.
我们还应该感谢黑斯廷斯上校的警觉性
And we should thank Captain Hastings for his vigilance.
因为如果他没有注意到
Because if he had not noticed that
通往垃圾箱的门被撬了...
the door for the dustbins had been tampered with...
嘿
I say,
看这个...
look at this...
这真的是专业的作案工具
Now there's a real professionals' tool, if ever I sa w one.
嗯 把这个留下真是太不小心了
Mmm. And very careless to lea ve it behind, if you ask me.
也许我应该验验这上面的指纹?
Perhaps I should ha ve it checked for fingerprints?
你什么都不会发现的 总探长
You will find nothing, Chief Inspector.
专业的作案分子
For the real professional,
都是戴手套作案的
he wears the gloves.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表