大侦探波罗探案集
第2季第7集 廉价公♥寓♥的秘密
快点 警♥察♥
Come on, copper.
你要让她吃枪子吗?
Are you gonna let her have it?
已经结束了 波罗 你现在可以睁开眼睛了
It's all over, Poirot. You can open your eyes now.
黑斯廷斯 这是最后一次了
Hastings, this is the last time.
你们两个表现乖一点
You beha ve yourselves, you two.
快点 走吧 你们不能...
Go on, off you go. You stop that...
你也许不喜欢 波罗 但你不能无视它
You might not like it, Poirot, but you can't ignore it.
这是我们生活的一部分 世界的一扇窗户
It's part of our lives, a window on the world.
野蛮人!
Barbaric !
我不在乎这种罪犯
I care not for this type of criminal,
也不在乎美国的侦探们
nor for the detectives of the United States,
他们总是先开枪再问问题
who shoot first and ask the questions later.
啊 拜托 波罗 这又不全是枪战和犯罪团伙
Ah, come on, Poirot, it's not all machine guns and mobsters.
说到罪案调查
In fact when it comes to criminal investigation,
联邦调查局是最棒的
the FBI are second to none.
噢 当然伦敦警♥察♥厅例外
Oh, except for Scotland Yard, of course.
好吧 我很快就会让你们知道
Yes well, I 'll let you know soon enough
他们是否名副其实
if they live up to their reputation.
他们给我们派了一个探员过来执行短期任务
They're sending us one of their Agents over on temporary assignment.
我的天啊
Mon Dieu,
这是不是说美国的匪徒们
does that mean that the gangsters of America
打算在伦敦街道上跟踪别人了?
are preparing to stalk the streets of London?
噢 别担心
Oh, no fear.
不 这是间谍案
No, it's a spy case of some kind.
他跟踪一个领导人到了这里
He's following up a lead over here
我必须和他一起工作
and I 've got to work with him.
希望他不会像电影里的布里克·戴维斯先生
I hope he does not take a fter his film counterpart, Monsieur Brick Davis.
对我来说 你朋友帕克先生今晚的派对
For me, the party tonight of your friend, Monsieur Parker,
就已经够让人兴奋了
will be excitement enough.
肯定不会是这个地方
This can't be the place surely.
肯定是出了什么错了
There must ha ve been some kind of mistake.
坎普顿山门
Campden Hill Gate.
一年八十英镑的话 他们肯定是在转租锅炉房♥
Well, for eighty pounds a year they must be sub letting the boiler room.
五间房♥的公♥寓♥ 有所有的现代设备
Five room flat, with all modern conveniences.
六号♥房♥间在二楼
Number Six is on the first floor.
走吧 詹姆斯
Come on, James.
让我猜猜 六号♥房♥间 那间廉租♥房♥♥吧?
Don't tell me, Number Six, the cheap flat?
别浪费时间了 亲爱的 那间房♥已经租出去了
Don't waste your time, dear, it's been let.
粗鲁? 我一说出我的名字
And rude? The moment I uttered my name,
他们就把门甩上了
they slammed the door in my face.
斯黛拉...?
Stella...?
也许他们只是不喜欢她的长相
Perhaps they just didn't like the look of her.
晚上好
Good evening.
- 我们听说... - 叫什么?
- We understand... - Name?
罗宾逊
Robinson.
罗宾逊先生和太太 我们希望...
Mr.and Mrs.Robinson, we were hoping...
啊
Ah.
谢谢
Thank you.
那就像是消融的寒霜
It was like a melting frost.
她满脸笑容 领我们进去 带我们参观公♥寓♥
All smiles, she ushered us in and we were shown over the flat.
那真是太好了 我们马上就搬进去了
Which was terrific. We're moving in right away.
也许房♥子闹鬼 或者是凶案现场
Well, perhaps it's haunted. The scene of a grizzly murder.
噢 别这么说!
Oh, don't!
就那个价格 闹鬼也无妨
At that price she can haunt a way.
那我们的侦探朋友呢?
How about our detective friends?
波罗先生 你是专家 你怎么看?
Monsieur Poirot, you're the expert. What do you think?
很不幸 鬼怪一事我并不是专家
Unfortunately, in the matter of ghosts I am no expert.
女士?
Madam?
但确实有两件事很奇怪
But there are two things which are odd, you see.
那间公♥寓♥已经打了很长时间的出租广♥告♥
The flat had been advertised for some time.
看到这么低的租金 你就会觉得奇怪
Strange when you consider how low the rent was.
你们之前看到广♥告♥的时候没有任何疑惑吗?
Well, you'd seen the advertisement before and didn't bother with it.
我们以为是一场骗局
Well, we thought it was a hoax.
其实我们只是出于好奇去的
Eventually we only went out of curiosity.
我们认为既然身在此处...
We thought as we were in the area...
正是 其他人也是这么想的
Precisely. That's just what everyone else thought.
但在我们到访之前
But why was that other woman turned a way
那位女士为什么被拒绝了?
just before we called?
而我们受到了很热烈的欢迎
And yet we were welcomed with open arms.
啊哈...是啊
Aha... yes,
现在 亚瑟 你怎么解释这个?
now, come on, Arthur, how do you get out of that one?
这很明显 不是吗? 她肯定是走错公♥寓♥了
Well, it's obvious, isn't it? She must have gone to the wrong flat.
你们看吧 黑斯廷斯上校能解释任何谜团
You see? Captain Hastings can explain every mystery.
谢谢 莱蒙小姐
Thank you, Miss Lemon.
- 早上好 波罗 - 早上好
- Morning, Poirot. - Good morning.
早上好 莱蒙小姐
Morning, Miss Lemon.
波罗先生告诉我你昨晚在泰迪·帕克的派对上
Mr.Poirot has been telling me about your skilful deductions
精彩的推理
at Teddy Parker's party last night.
知道么 波罗 我有时候认为
You know, Poirot, I sometimes think
你没有给我适当的信任
you don't give me credit where it's due.
我知道你觉得这听起来很简单
I know it all sounded rather simplistic to you,
但我只是想表现得圆滑些
but I was merely being tactful.
圆滑?
Tactful?
这很明显 不是吗?
Well, it's obvious, isn't it?
罗宾逊夫妇肯定忽视了合同中的某些东西
The Robinsons have overlooked something in their agreement.
他们很快就会发现是什么了
They'll find out what it is soon enough.
我只希望他们到时不会太震惊
I just hope it doesn't come as too much of a shock.
我知道了
I see.
黑斯廷斯 我很高兴你关心
Well, Hastings, I 'm glad that you show concern
罗宾逊夫妇的问题
for the problem of the Robinsons.
这能让我们的调查更有价值
It will make our enquiries all the more worthwhile.
调查?
Enquiries?
什么调查?
What enquiries?
走吧 黑斯廷斯
Come, Hastings,
趁你还没被埋在赛马的新闻中
before you become buried in the pages of the racing.
我不懂你为什么要把时间浪费在这样的小事上
Can't see why you want to waste your time on such a trivial matter.
黑斯廷斯 你真是让我吃惊
Hastings, you do surprise me.
我很清楚这个案子不像
I am well a ware that this modest case has not the same dramatic appeal
卡格尼先生和他的持枪人那么场面震撼
as the dealings of Monsieur Cagney and his G Men.
虽然这样 这仍是个谜团 值得我们注意
Even so, it is a mystery, and worthy of our attention.
嗯哼
Ahem.
啊
Ah.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个女士认为她能逃脱
So this dame thinks she's headin'for the hand off.
她没想到的是
What she ain't thinking is
负责此案的是联邦探员伯特
Federal Agent Burt is playing for the home team.
有联邦调查局做后盾
And with the FBI quarter backing
又有伦敦警♥察♥厅的你们帮忙
and you guys from Scotland Yard running interference,
她连五码都跑不出去
she ain't gonna make five yards,
我们会抓到她的 不是吗?
never mind the touch down. Right?
好的
Right.
我们开始行动吧
Let's move our butts.
好了 伙计们 我们中午再集♥合♥
All right lads. We'll reassemble at mid day.
波罗 这是联邦探员伯特
Poirot, this is Federal Agent Burt.
容我向你介绍赫尔克里·波罗 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
May I introduce Hercule Poirot, the private detective,
还有他的伙伴 黑斯廷斯上校
and his associate, Captain Hastings.
美国的犯罪克星 嗯?
The American crimebuster, eh?
贾普 希望你不是缺人手到要雇佣私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Japp, I hope you're not so short of manpower you're hiring a Shamus.
他们能有什么用? 追查失踪的狗吗?
What are they good for? Chasing lost dogs.
我们现在面对的是国际安全事件
This is a matter of international security we're dealing with here.
我没打算雇佣任何人 伯特
I ha ve no intention of hiring anyone, Burt.
你要知道 波罗先生很有名气
And if you must know, Mr.Poirot here, has an outstanding reputation.
噢 一个很有名的侦探
Oh, a Gumshoe of distinction.
我想阿尔·卡彭正在竞选总统
And I suppose Al Capone's running for President.
阿尔·卡彭:黑♥手♥党♥教父
嗯 嗯?
Yeah. Yeah?
嗯嗯嗯 那又怎么样?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. So what?
好的 继续努力
All right. So keep tryin'.
噢 你听到了什么?
Oh, you heard what?
听着 朋友 别跟我说兄弟情深的废话
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表