我完全没搞清楚
Well, I can't make head or tail of this.
你是说玛丽·马维尔也在收到这些奇怪的信?
Marie Marvelle's been getting these odd letters too, you say?
这一切是什么意思?
What does it all mean?
雅德利勋爵 这就是我们要查清楚的
That, Lord Yardly, is what we must discover.
但告诉我 关于宝石来源的故事 是真的吗?
But tell me this, the story of the origins of the diamond, it is true?
不 那些都是鬼扯
No, it's all damned nonsense.
和中国没有任何关系
Nothing to do with China at all.
我祖父是在印度把它买♥♥回来的
My grandfather brought it back from India.
关于在雅德利庄园拍电影的事
And this business of making a film at Yardly Chase,
都是你和罗尔夫先生安排的?
that's all fixed up between you and Mr.Rolf?
嗯 不 事情都还没定呢
Well, no, there's nothing settled yet.
他确实是个不错的演员
Nice chap, mind, for an actor.
但没有确切的交易?
But no definite deal?
听着
Look,
我还是直说吧
I might as well get this straight.
我在很多方面都很混♥蛋♥ 黑斯廷斯上校
I've been an ass in many ways, Captain Hastings.
我负债累累
I'm head over ears in debt,
但现在我们有孩子了
but now we've got the children
我想把事情澄清
I want to get things straightened out.
罗尔夫确实提供了很多资金
Rolf is offering a lot of money,
但还不够让我摆脱债务
but not enough to set me on my feet again.
所以你必须卖♥♥掉东方之星?
So you must sell the Star of the East?
正是
That's it.
我去见了哈顿公园的豪夫伯格商量此事
I've been to see Hoffberg, the Hatton Garden man, about it
他正在帮我找买♥♥家
and he's trying to find a buyer for me.
我懂了
I comprehend.
听着 波罗先生
Look here, Monsieur Poirot,
你觉得这些信是说真的吗?
do you think these letters are serious?
我必须承认 我觉得听起来就像是鬼扯
I must confess, it sounds like a lot of tosh to me.
我也觉得像是鬼扯
To Poirot also it sounds like the tosh.
但我认为正在发生某件神秘的事
But I think there is happening something mysterious.
也许你应该提高警觉
Perhaps you should be on your guard.
有一个轮子弯了 你能把它弄直吗 妈妈?
One of the wheels is bent. Can you straighten it, mother?
这是波罗先生 亲爱的
This is Monsieur Poirot, my dear.
噢
Oh.
你好 波罗先生
how do you do, Mr.Poirot?
你好 雅德利女士
Enchante, Lady Yardly.
昨天你已经荣幸的见过
It was yesterday that you were fortunate enough
我的同伴黑斯廷斯上校了
to meet my associate, Captain Hastings.
- 你好 - 噢 是的
- Hello. - Oh, yes.
关于那些愚蠢的信
About those silly letters.
也许我把它们看得太认真了
Perhaps I took them too seriously.
- 也许吧 - 噢 那些都是鬼扯
- Perhaps. - Oh, it's all damned nonsense.
我以前从没听说过有两颗宝石
I never heard there were two diamonds before, anyway.
倒是确实有"西方之星"!
Star of the West, indeed!
别忘了信♥号♥♥灯 哈利
Don't forget the signal, Harry.
比利时电影明星玛丽·马维尔的宝石
The diamond of the great Belgium film star, Marie Marvelle,
完全当得上它的名字
is fully worthy of the name.
你已经见过了?
You've seen it?
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
也许我能有幸见到另一颗宝石?
Perhaps it would be possible to see its partner?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
你今晚怎么没有戴它呢 莫德?
Why don't you wear it at dinner tonight, Maude?
噢...呃...
0Oh...uh...
宝石镶在你见过的最丑的项链上
It's set in one of the most hideous necklaces you've ever seen.
乔治总是说要把宝石重新镶嵌一遍
George is always promising to have the stone reset,
但总没行动
but it's never been done.
你现在必须把它重新卷起来了 雨果
You'll have to wind that up again now, Hugo.
但是爸爸 哈利不给我钥匙
But Daddy, Harry won't give me the key.
他总是把钥匙藏着
He keeps hiding it.
谢谢你 莫里斯
Thank you Maurice.
你应该知道这个 波罗
You ought to know about this, Mr.Poirot.
这是来自豪夫伯格的
It's from Hoffberg.
他派了一个人今晚过来看宝石
He's sending a man down tonight to have a look at the stone.
我希望你别把它卖♥♥掉 乔治
I wish you wouldn't sell it, George.
它已经在家族里流传这么久了
It's been in the family so long.
好了 莫德!
Now, Maude!
好吧
All right.
好吧
Very well.
既然这是我最后一次有机会这么做
Since it is the last time I shall be able to do so,
我会在今晚晚餐时戴上东方之星
I shall wear the Star of the East at dinner tonight.
失陪了
Excuse me.
要过来的人是谁?
Who's the fellow who's coming down?
噢 听起来是个外国人
Oh, sounds foreign,
亨利克·凡·布拉克斯先生
Mr.Henrik Van Braks.
谢谢
Thank you.
要给你来点雪莉酒吗 波罗先生?
Fino for you, Monsieur Poirot?
啊 不了 谢谢 请给我白葡萄酒
Ah, non, merci. Amontillado, s'il vous plait.
我认为开胃酒是乐事而不是惩罚
I believe the aperitif should be a pleasure rather than a penance.
啊!
Ah!
屏住呼吸吧!
Behold the sacrifice!
棒极了!
C'est magnifique!
不不 等我把大灯打开
No, no. Wait till I turn the main light on.
然后你就能亲眼看到英国最丑的项链了
Then you may feast your eyes on the ugliest necklace in England.
- 天呐! 发生什么事了? - 莫德!
- My God! What's happened? - Maude!
莫德! 莫德!
Maude! Maude!
黑斯廷斯 开灯
Hastings, the light.
- 他们在哪? - 在左边
- Where are they? - On the left.
莫德!
Maude!
噢 我的天哪!
Oh, my God!
亲爱的 发生什么事了?
Darling, what happened?
那个中国人
The Chinaman.
什么?
What?
侧门
Side door.
- 在哪? - 那边 那一个
- Where is it? - There. That one.
在这!
It's here!
他们没有把它偷走!
They didn't get away with it!
做得好 黑斯廷斯上校!
Well done, Captain Hastings!
他们肯定是慌乱时把它丢下了
They must have dropped it in their panic.
- 不 - 什么?
- No. - What?
仔细看看它 黑斯廷斯
Look at it carefully, Hastings.
东方之星不见了
The Star of the East, it's gone.
噢 我的天哪!
Oh, my God!
那扇门平时都上了锁的
That door's always kept locked.
现在没上锁了
Well, it's not locked now.
波罗 看这个
Poirot, look at this.
中国人袍子上的一块丝绸
A piece of silk from the Chinaman's robe.
玛灵格斯 照看一下女主人 然后报♥警♥
Mullings. Look after her Ladyship and call the police.
快点! 他们肯定还没走远
Come on! They can't have got far.
小心点 可能不止一个人
Be careful. There may be more than one of them.
雅德利站 雅德利站
Yardly Halt. Yardly Halt.
我正准备打开另一个灯
I was just about to turn on the other light,
就有一个男人从后面袭击了我
when a man sprang on me from behind.
谢谢
Thank you.
他很大力的从我脖子上扯项链 所以我摔倒了
He tore the necklace from my neck with such force that I was pulled over.
我倒地的时候
As I fell,
我看到他从侧门消失了
I saw him disappearing through the side door.
他的辫子
I realised by his pigtail
和刺绣的袍子 我知道他一定是个中国人
and his embroidered robe that he must be Chinese.
被他跑了
Got away.
我听到了一些什么
I heard something.
噢 乔治!
Oh, George!
加油 好姑娘 你受到了惊吓
Come on, old girl. You've had a bit of a shock.
把这个喝了 亲爱的
Drink that, darling.
一位凡·布拉克斯先生前来拜见 主人
A Mr.Van Braks to see you, my Lord.
他说您在等他
He says that you expect him.
噢 天呐! 看来我不得不对他解释了
Oh, good Lord! I shall have to explain to him, I suppose.
我在图书室和他谈话 玛灵格斯
I'll talk to him in the library, Mullings.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
噢 还没看到警♥察♥吗?
Oh, no sign of the police yet?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表