What's the matter then, Kellett?
你觉得在牢里待三个月还不够?
Three months inside last time not enough for you?
想念牢房♥了 是吗?
Get home sick for prison, did we?
看看我们牢房♥的客人
See the charming house guests we get in here.
这样的人总是不接受教训
They never learn of course, his type.
肯定是很喜欢吃牢饭
Must have an appetite for prison food.
我再问你一遍 凯利特
I'll ask you once more, Kellett.
你从哪得到的这个戒指?
Where did you get this ring?
你要是回答错了的话
The wrong answer,
接下来 你要面对的就是绞刑了 伙计
and your next port of call could be the gallows, laddy.
啊
Well
我当时和我的同伴弗兰基一起 弗兰基·马克斯
I was with me mate Frankie, Frankie Marsh, you know.
我们正顺着赛道走
And we was going down the race track,
往布鲁克兰方向
down Brooklands.
噢
Oh!
嘿 女士 你骑车小心点!
Hey, lady, you want to be careful on that bike, miss!
我大约七点钟一个人回来的
I come back on my own about seven o'clock.
我稍微喝了一点酒
And I did a little bit of a drink, you know,
于是我在路边小睡了一会
So I sits down by the side of the road for a little rest.
我听到声音的时候快要睡着了
I was just about dozin 'off when I heard this sound...
听到有东西丢到树叶堆里的声音
of something dropping into the leaves by the side...
我就是那时候看到它的
And that's when I saw it...
这就是他的故事了?
So this is his story?
我把原话念给你听
Word for word.
有人把戒指扔到了树篱中
Someone had thrown the ring over the hedge.
我看到了这个怪老头离开
I looks up and sees this geezer walking away.
一个穿着浅灰色西装
Knobby gentwith a light gray suit
留着胡子的绅士
and a poncy mustache.
我不能帮助它
I can't help it.
告诉我 亲爱的总探长
So tell me, my dear Chief Inspector.
你不觉得这太过巧合了吗?
Do you not find it the most remarkable coincidence?
偷你钱包的人
that the man who stole your wallet
正好就是
should also turn out to be
达文海姆先生一案
the most important witness
最重要的目击证人?
in the case of our Monsieur Davenheim?
在他看来 是个
Ratheran unfortunate coincidence
很不幸的巧合
from his point of view.
是的 但有时候最简单的巧合
Yes, but sometimes the most simple coincidence
并不是看起来那样
is not all that she appears.
你能跟上我的推理思路吧?
You do follow my train of reasoning?
不能
No.
好吧
Good.
既然有五英镑的赌注
And since there is at stake five pounds,
你不会希望我进一步解释的
you would not wish me to elaborate further.
当然 他否认了一切
And of course he denies all knowledge.
但我们还是打算用认人程序
Still, we're planning to test Kellett's story
来测试凯利特故事的真实性
with an identity parade.
不排除他说真话的可能
Can't be ruled out that he's telling the truth.
不 我觉得这不可能
No, but I find it improbable
洛文先生从受害者的手上
that having removed the ring
取下了戒指
from off the finger of his victim,
然后又突然决定把它扔进沟里?
Monsieur Lowen should suddenly decide to toss it away into the ditch?
当然 他...
Of course, he...
有人会问
One has to ask, though,
为什么要把戒指取下来呢?
why bother to remove the ring at all?
因为它很值钱
Valuable piece of merchandise.
虽然不太容易典卖♥♥
Not easy to pawn, though.
但还是很容易认得出来
Surely far too easy to recognize.
也许这就是他取下戒指的原因
That's probablywhy he took it off.
啊!
Ah!
怎么了 波罗?
What is it, Poirot?
别告诉我你已经全部清楚了?
Don't tell me you've sorted it all out?
也许吧
Perhaps.
但首先 我需要两个问题的答案
But first I will need the answer to two questions.
达文海姆先生失踪那天
What was in the bathroom cabinet of Monsieur Davenheim
浴室柜子里有什么?
on the day that he disappeared?
他和他妻子是睡在一起
And did he and his wife sleep together
还是分房♥睡?
or in the separate bedchambers?
有位绅士前来拜访 太太
A gentleman to see you, madam.
真的很抱歉
I'm most dreadfully sorry
再次打扰您 达文海姆太太
to trouble you again,Mrs.Davenheim.
怎么了 黑斯廷斯上尉?
Yes, Captain Hastings?
我回来了 波罗先生
Back, Mr.Poirot.
天哪 这一天在外面真是够呛
God, that's a devil of a day out there.
你几乎看不到放在脸前的手
You can hardly see your hand in front of your face.
是的 莱蒙小姐
How true, Miss Lemon.
有时我们都看不到放在脸前的手
There are days when none of us
有时我们都看不到放在脸前的手
can see the hand in front of our face
即使是我 赫尔克里·波罗也看不到
When even I, Hercule Poirot,cannot see
在我两眼之间盯着我的是什么
what is staring plainly at me between the eyes.
你好像又把我说糊涂了
I think you've lost me again.
是的 莱蒙小姐
Mais certainement, Miss Lemon.
丢一个人很容易 嗯?
It is very easy to lose a person, eh?
有时候是因为你不知道
Sometimes because you do not know
你要找的是谁
who it is you are trying to find.
分♥析♥和综合 莱蒙小姐
Analysis and synthesis, Miss Lemon.
这就是推断艺术的关键
There lies the key to the art of deduction.
一层一层的
To strip apart the evidence,
把证据揭开
detail by detail,
直到找到事情的本质
to its barest essentials,
直到所有的碎片
until miraculously, all the pieces
奇迹般地整合到一起
they just fall into place.
于是我们就能完整地知道
And we have the complete picture
到底发生了什么事!
of everything that happened!
啊 黑斯廷斯 你帮我查到了什么消息?
Ah, Hastings,What news do you have for me?
谜团已经解开了 是吗?
The mystery it is solved? Yes?
你知道么 波罗 我有时候很怀疑
You know, Poirot,I sometimes wonder
你给我这些任务是不是就是看我一天能出多少丑的
if you don't set me these little tasks just to find out
你给我这些任务是不是就是看我一天能出多少丑的
how much embarrassment I can take in any one day.
告诉我事实 黑斯廷斯!
The facts, Hastings!
这非常重要
This is of critical importance
夏洛特和马修·达文海姆
Charlotte and Mathew Davenheim
从今年春天开始就是分房♥睡的
have occupied separate bedrooms since the spring.
啊
Ah.
现在已经是十月中旬了
And it is now the middle of October.
好! 那浴室的柜子呢?
Bon! And the bathroom cabinet?
你确定你全部要听吗?
Are you sure you want to hear all this?
黑斯廷斯 你认为我是在玩游戏吗?
Hastings, do you think I play the games?
两把牙刷 一把梳子 一瓶面霜
Two toothbrushes, one hair brush,one pot of skin cream,
一瓶肝病的药 一管牙膏
one bottle of liver pills,one tube of toothpaste,
一把剃须刷 一包刀片
one shaving brush,one packet of razor blades,
一瓶安♥眠♥药♥ 一瓶喷鼻剂
one bottle of sleeping pills, one nasal spray,
一瓶眼药水...
one bottle of eyedrops...
谢谢 黑斯廷斯 我听到的已经足够了
Thank you Hastings, I have heard enough.
- 还有两页没念呢 - 但是证据已经齐了
- There's another two pages. - But the evidence, it is complete.
现在 黑斯廷斯 莱蒙小姐 你们
Now Hastings, Miss Lemon.I trust you have no monies
应该没有在达文海姆&赛蒙银行存钱吧?
deposited in the bank of Davenheim and Selmon?
没有
None.
-没有? -我也没有 怎么了?
-No? -Nor me. Why?
因为我建议你们在事情为时已晚之前
Because I should advise you to withdraw it all, mon ami.
把钱都取出来
Before it is too late.
你认为这银行会出问题?
You think there's trouble looming?
接下来几天会出现大崩♥盘♥
I expect a big crash within the few days, Miss Lemon.
也许更早
perhaps sooner, huh?
所以 麻烦你给贾普总探长留个便条
So, if you please, a note to the Chief Inspector Japp.
建议你把存在有问题的
Advise you to withdrawany monies
银行里的钱都取出来
deposited with the firm in question.
哈 他还是不明白
Hah. Still he will not comprehend.
我好像也不太明白
I'm not sure I comprehend.
黑斯廷斯 就像我一开始告诉你的那样
Hastings, as I told you at the start,
只要把所有的事实摆在我面前
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表