No, sir.
她绝对说不上年轻或者是漂亮
She most certainly was not young Or pretty.
她个子很高 上了年纪
She was tall and elderly,
头发是灰白的
Gray hair.
她的脸上有斑 还有胡子
She had a blotchy complexion and a budding moustache.
美女? 绝对不是!
A siren? Not on your life!
她是怎么到酒店来的 伍德先生?
How did she arrive at the hotel, Mr.Wood?
坐酒店的渡轮
On a hotel ferry.
看吧!
There!
是啊
Yes.
我看到了
I see.
很漂亮
Very nice.
是啊 为了这十二个东西花了我七千美元
Well, it's seven thousand dollars, for twelve of those beauties,
我告诉你 这还是还了价的
I'll tell you, that's some bargain.
我来拿吧 先生
I'll be taking that, sir.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
这是犯罪的证据 先生
Evidence of a crime, sir.
嘿 你是开玩笑的吧
Well hey, you've got to be kidding.
我们会给你开收据的
You'll get a receipt.
登齐尔
Denzel?
我们必须确认谁才是合法得主
We have to assure ourselves who the rightful owner is.
你什么意思 合法得主? 我就是合法得主
What do you mean, rightful owner? I'm the rightful owner.
我是花了七千美元的合法得主
I'm seven thousand dollars worth the rightful owner.
这不是我说了算的 先生
That's not for me to say, sir.
那你就别说了! 我来帮你说
Then don't say it! I'll say it for you,
那些他妈的是我的袖珍画像
those are my goddam miniatures.
这要留给法庭决定 先生
That's for the court to decide, sir.
你是说必须坐船从这个火车站出来?
You mean, you have to come from the railway station by boat?
车站在湖的另一边
The station's on the other side of the lake, there.
-那里 -噢 我知道了
-There. -Oh, I see.
现在 注意脚下
Now, mind the step.
噢 好
Ah. Good.
-日安 - 早上好
- Good day. - Good morning.
阿克赖特先生?
Mr.Arkwright?
是啊 先生
Aye, sir.
你今天有没有载一位年老的女士去湖边酒店?
Did you bring an elderly lady to the Lake Hotel today?
我载了很多女士 先生
I bring lots of old ladies, sir.
很高 头发灰白 有一点胡子
Tall, grey haired, bit of a moustache
噢 我一点十二分在车站载的她
Oh, I picked her up at the station at twelve minutes past one.
你怎么这么确定时间?
How are you so sure of the time?
因为兰开斯特的火车一点钟进站
Because the Lancaster train gets in at one o'clock
十分钟后到达
and it arrived at ten past.
那辆车在莱德伯恩停吗?
Does that train stop at Redburn?
莱德伯恩? 不停!
Redburn? No!
那是马特布鲁克路线 在莱德伯恩停!
That's on the Maltbrook line. Stop at Redburn!
玛丽·杜兰特大约十二点十分到的莱德伯恩
Mary Durrant arrived at Redburn at about ten past twelve.
我是说 这一点我们知道 我们和她在一起
I mean, we know that, we were with her.
一小时后 一位年老的女士在温德米尔这里
An hour later an old lady is here in Windermere
拿着袖珍画像
with the miniatures
正在去伍德的酒店的路上
and on her way to Wood's hotel.
现在我肯定是那个
Now, I'm sure it was the fellow
留着胡子的家伙乔装的
with a bit of a mustache dressed up.
他可以坐快车一小时内从莱德伯恩
He could have got from Redburn to Windermere in an hour
到温德米尔
in a fast car.
但那位年老女士不是坐车到的
But the old lady didn't arrive by car.
她是从火车上下来的!
She got off a train!
那辆火车根本就不去莱德伯恩!
And a train that doesn't go near Redburn at that!
黑斯廷斯
Hastings,
你为什么不留胡子?
why do you not grow the moustache?
什么?
What?
在我留胡子时我真的
I did not achieve true facial symmetry
没法使面部匀称
until I grew the moustache.
这让我在年轻的时候很不开心
It caused me great unhappiness as a young man.
我不想要面部匀称! 我要的是帮助
I don't want facial symmetry! I want help.
啊 我已经退休了 黑斯廷斯
Ah well, I am retired, Hastings.
这样的谜团已经不能让我感兴趣了
Such puzzles no longer interest me.
我想我早上要回惠特科姆一趟
I think I will go back to Whitcomb in the morning.
噢 好吧
Oh, all right.
黑斯廷斯?
Hastings?
嗯?
Hmm?
船夫在火车站载她上船
The fact that the Ferryman picked her up at the station
不代表她刚下火车
does not necessarily mean that she got off a train.
但如果她不是坐火车来的 那她是怎么来的?
But if she didn't come by train, how did she come?
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
黑斯廷斯 你已经做得很好了
Hastings, you have done well,
但我想你还要在这个案子上花很长时间
but you will be on this case a long time I think.
难道我不知道吗?
Don't I know it?
好吧
Right.
我早上会回莱德伯恩一趟
I'm going back to Redburn in the morning.
重新构建作案过程 就是这样
Reconstruct the crime, that's the thing.
从头开始
Start from the beginning.
开始新的生活
The start of a new life.
我觉得现在不会有什么问题了
I don't think much can go wrong now.
我在车里等你
I'll wait for you in the car.
你在这啊 先生
There you are,
这是找给您的
There's your change.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还会回来看我们的 是吗?
Come back and see us again, won't you?
我看是从这里开始的
So, as I see it, it started here.
这个留着胡子的家伙
This fellow with a bit of a moustache
有一个开快车的同伙 载他去温德米尔
had an accomplice with a fast car who drove him to Windermere
而他就在车后座乔装成女人
while he got dressed up as a woman in the back seat.
必须是一辆很快的车才能做得到
Need to be a pretty sporty car to do that journey in the time.
什么 你是说像这样的车吗?
What, something like that, you mean?
就是他!
It's him!
停下!
Stop!
别停!
Don't stop!
快点 上车
Come on. Get in!
这是巡逻车 不是追踪的车
This is a patrol car, not a chase car.
上车
Get in.
快点 快点 别挡路
Come on, come on. Get out of the way.
让开
Move over.
快点 别挡路
Go on, get out of the way.
这一段路他们没法转弯了
There's nowhere they can turn off for a bit,
直到他们到了贝克斯戴尔
not till they get to Beckersdale.
他们转弯了
They have turned.
嗯 老天保佑啊!
Well, I'm blessed!
很快就能抓到他们了 那是条死胡同
Won't get 'em very far. It's a dead end, that is.
只通往海明斯科特 不是吗?
Hemmingscote, Only goes to Henry's Gate, doesn't it?
希望我们不会遇到对面开来的车
I hope we don't meet anyone coming the other way.
我的天呐!
My God!
- 快点 - 快点 警官
- Come on. - Come on Sarge.
-好的 -过来 伙计
-Right. -Come on, lad.
-过来 夫人 -小伙子 出来
-Come along, madam. -Out you come.
你就不能放过我们吗?
Why can't you leave me alone!
你不知道爱上一个男人是怎么样的吗?
Don't you know what it's like to love a man?
嗯 呃...不 不太知道
Well, er... no. not exactly.
警官
Sergeant.
快点 别惹麻烦
Come along. No trouble.
噢 又是你 是吗?
Oh, it's you again, is it?
我就知道
I might have known.
快点吧 先生
Come along, sir.
我为什么要帮你?
Why should I help you?
因为这样的话我们能把你的钱拿回来
Because that way we might get your money back.
噢 我当然能把钱拿回来
Oh, I'll get my money back all right.
我的律师已经在从伦敦过来的路上了
My attorney's on his way up here from London.
- 听着 如果我们可以... - 好了
- Look, if we could just...? - All right.
我们可以开始了吗?
Can we just get on with it?
进来吧!
Ready!
是她吗?
Well?
不是
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表