Yes. Well, Hastings,
也许你应该先把裤子打理干净
perhaps you should try cleaning them first.
好了 伙计们 扇形散开
All right, lads. Fan out.
把眼睛睁大些
Keep your eyes open.
嘿 总探长!
Oi, Chief Inspector!
把它拿过来
Bring it in.
噢 我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
这是我丈夫的
It's my husband's.
你还是承认吧 波罗先生
You might just as well admit it, Mr.Poirot,
你无法忍♥受一个人被困在这里
you can't stand being cooped up here on your own,
不能参与所有行动
away from all the action.
莱蒙小姐 事情越来越棘手了 嗯?
Miss Lemon, it becomes denser by the minute, eh?
如果在湖里发现了他的尸体 好
If his body had been discovered in the lake, eh bien,
这只是简单的谋杀 或是计划好的自杀
a simple murder problem, or an intriguing suicide.
但只找到了衣服 而没看到达文海姆先生 嗯?
But his clothes,and no Monsieur Davenheim, eh?
嗯
Hmm.
莱蒙小姐 我们现在要处理的是一系列
We are dealing here, Miss Lemon, with a body of evidence
需要仔细研究的证据
requiring the most skillfuI dissection.
嗯 这样的话 你为什么不停止这愚蠢的赌博
Well in that case, why don't you call off this stupid bet
亲自出去搜查呢?
and get out there ferreting for yourself.
"亲自出去搜查" 莱蒙小姐?
''Get out there ferreting,''Miss Lemon?
我们不是在猎兔子
We are not hunting the jack rabbits.
这场较量考察的是...
This is delicate exercise in the skill of...
莱蒙小姐 请开一下门
Miss Lemon, the door, if you please.
波罗先生!
Mr.Poirot!
好吧
Oui.
早上好 先生 这是给泼罗先生的鹦鹉
Morning, sir. Got a parrot for Mr.Poyrot.
不不不 是波罗
Ah, no, no, no, no."Poirot."
发音是"波罗"
it is pronounced "Poirot."
很抱歉 先生
I beg your pardon, guv'nor.
这是给泼罗先生的鹦鹉
I've got a pwarro for Mr.Poyrot.
但沃利斯司令官什么都没告诉我!
But I heard nothing from the Commander Wallis!
他信誓旦旦
He promised me faithfully
向我保证他会先和你说的
he was going to clear it with you first.
他急着要去苏格兰几天
It's just that he had to dash away to Scotland for a few days
没有人帮他照顾它
and there was no one else could look after it for him.
不管怎样! 既然你要被困在办公室一个星期
Anyway! Be a bit of extra company for you,
也算是给你做个伴吧
as you're stuck inside the office for a week.
你是喜欢小鸟的 是吗 波罗先生?
You do like birds, don't you, Mr.Poirot?
莱蒙小姐 比利时私♥人♥侦♥探♥的家庭生活里
Miss Lemon, small animals have no part to play in the home life
是不会有小动物的
of a private detective from Belgium.
你好
Hello.
当然 除非是当作滋养品
Except of course as a source of nourishment.
请十七号♥车
Driver of Car 17
去大会秘书处报道
kindly report to the secretary of the meeting.
打扰了 我要找杰拉尔德·洛文先生
Excuse me, I'm looking for a Mr.Gerald Lowen.
嗯 那就是他
Well, that was him.
他下一圈就能回来了
He'll come back into the paddock next time round.
你对赛车感兴趣?
You're interested in the car?
我从没见过布加迪能开得那么快
I'll say, never seen a Bugatti fly like that before.
- 这是我们的最好成绩 - 真的吗?
- Best time we've ever done. - Really?
是的 我们可以去屋里等他
Yes. We can meet him by the shed.
这么说你们改装了燃油系统?
So you altered the fuel system?
噢 是的 我们还拆掉了双皮带传动224
Oh, yeah. We took outthe dual-buiit drive 224.
噢 小心后面 先生
Oh, mind your back, sir.
这么说你提高了压缩比?
So you raised the compression ratio?
噢 是的 还更新了增压器 先生
Oh yes, and uprated the supercharger, sir.
真聪明! 你的马力一定达到了高转速
Brilliant. Bet you get a fantastic HP for your rev rate.
这就是那位对车很感兴趣的先生
This is the gentleman who's interested in the car.
我是黑斯廷斯上尉 你是杰拉尔德·洛文?
Captain Hastings. You're Gerald Lowen?
黑斯廷斯?
Hastings?
嗯 你最好开它出去兜兜风
Well, you'd better take her for a spin.
是吗?
Really?
你真是太好了
That's terribly kind of you.
-去吧 -你确定?
-Go on.-You sure?
你想整体感受一下吧?
Well, you want to get the whole picture?
- 当然 - 洛文先生?
- Well, of course. - Mr.Lowen?
参观者请注意 为了帮助记录员
Visitors are reminded that to assist the timekeepers,
练习时请佩戴正确的车号♥
correct numbers are to be displayed during practice.
很抱歉打扰你 洛文先生
I'm sorry to trouble you, Mr.Lowen,
但我是伦敦警♥察♥厅的
but I'm from Scotland Yard.
希望你不介意回答我...
I wonder if you wouldn't mind answering...
几个问题
a few questions.
这是布莱顿上校 洛文先生
Colonel Brighton, Mr.Lowen.
这就是我和你说过的那位先生
This is the gentleman I was telling you about,
他很有兴趣买♥♥车
who's interested in buying the car.
布莱顿?
Brighton?
黑斯廷斯!
Hastings!
嘿 你!
Hey, you!
给我从车里滚出来!
Get out of that damned car!
黑斯廷斯上尉
Captain Hastings.
总探长
Chief Inspector.
我觉得警♥察♥已经占用
I think the police have had
我很多时间了 总探长
quite enough of my time,Chief lnspector.
啊 请等一下 洛文先生
Ah, just one moment please, Mr.Lowen.
你还要我告诉你多少遍?
How many more times do you want me to tell you?
我没有在路上和达文海姆先生错过!
I didn't pass Davenheim in that lane!
也许他掉进兔子洞里了
Perhaps he fell down a rabbit hole.
很高兴终于摆脱他了
And good riddance.
我听说他曾几次在市场上
I gather he'd given you a bit of a hiding on the markets
打♥压♥你 洛文先生
once or twice, Mr.Lowen.
以你的私人财产为代价大赚了几笔
Scored a few major coups at your personal expense.
达文海姆的财富是以很多人的
Davenheim's wealth was accumulated
财产为代价的
at many people's expense.
我想我不是城里唯一一个
I don't imagine I'm the only financier in the City
对他怀恨在心的投资人
who bore him a grudge.
你们知道这像什么
Well, you know what it's like.
噢? 像什么 洛文先生?
Oh? What is it like, Mr.Lowen?
城市里的自相残杀?
Dog-eat-dog in the city?
有钱人相互倾轧?
High-powered money men going for each other's throats?
听着 如果你是暗示我杀了达文海姆
Look, if you're suggesting that I killed Davenheim
然后把他的衣服扔进了湖里...
and then tossed his damned clothes away into that lake...
湖里的衣服 洛文先生?
Clothes in the lake, Mr.Lowen?
这事我们现在好像还没正式公布呢
I don't think we've officially announced that yet.
我肯定是在交易所听到的
I must have heard it on the Exchange.
天啊 这种事情
Good God, you don't think
你们不会还想着保密吧?
you can keep a thing like that secret, surely.
谢谢你 洛文先生!
Thank you, Mr.Lowen!
日安
Good day.
这个人说的真是废话 黑斯廷斯
He sounds quite unbearably vain, this man, Hastings.
他是怎么知道湖里的衣服的?
How did he know about the clothes in the lake?
对城里人来说 如果是对股价很重要的话
In the City they would know what we'd for breakfast,
他们连我们早餐吃什么都能知道
if it was important to the share prices.
那我们应该怎么办呢?
Where does that leave us then?
你觉得达文海姆先生会不会被绑♥架♥了?
Do you think Davenheim's been kidnapped?
勒索信或歹徒的条件在哪儿?
Where is the ransom note or the demand?
会是谋杀吗?
A murder then?
尸体又在哪呢?
Where is the corpse?
这是哪一种谋杀
And what sort of murder is it,
凶手要脱掉死者的衣服
where the killer removes the clothes of his victim
然后把衣服扔进湖里?
and throws them into the lake?
可能是那两个流浪汉袭击了他
Well those two vagrants could have attacked him,
抢走了他的衣服
robbed him of his clothes,
然后 吓坏了
then, panicking,
怕那些衣服泄露了他们凶手的身份
in case the clothes identified them as the man's killer,
就把衣服扔进了湖里 然后逃跑了
tossed them into the water and made a run for it.
嗯 船夫说他什么都没看到
Well, the boatman said he saw nothing.
他大多时间都用来睡觉了
Then he spends most of his time asleep anyway.
很好 黑斯廷斯!
Bravo, Hastings!
你开始用你的灰色细胞了 嗯?
You begin to use your grey cells, eh?
当然 你的推理各方面都很荒谬
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表