-= 大侦探波洛探案集 =-
第二季第三集
矿藏之谜
社区福利基金
Community Chest.
你在选美比赛中获得二等奖
You've won second prize in a Beauty Contest.
赢得10英镑
Collect ten pounds.
非常感谢 黑斯廷斯
Thank you very much, Hastings.
看来这个游戏
It would appear that skill
还是要点技巧的 嗯?
plays but a little part in this game, eh?
这个游戏玩的就是技巧 是否下注 何时下注
It's all about skill, what to buy and when.
在哪里下注
Where to put your property.
我是武陵
My name is Wu Ling.
韩武陵 我有预约吧?
Han Wu Ling. I have a reservation?
啊 是的
Ah, yes.
武陵先生 306房♥间
Mr.Wu Ling. Room 306.
你有火柴吗 先生?
You have a box of matches, please?
当然有 先生
Certainly, sir.
不介意签个名吧 先生
If you wouldn't mind, sir.
我要在凡车迟街建个酒店
I will build a hotel on Fenchurch Street.
你不能在火车站建酒店!
You can't build a hotel on a railway station!
太荒谬了 黑斯廷斯
Do not be absurd, Hastings.
火车站有很多酒店
There are plenty of hotels at railway stations.
但是 游戏规则就是这样的
But, but it's not in the rules.
那么 黑斯廷斯 这规则就是错的
Well then, Hastings, the rules are wrong.
房♥子和酒店不能用来抵押
Houses and hotels cannot be mortgaged.
所有建筑在被抵押前
All buildings on the site must be sold back to the bank
都必须先卖♥♥回给银行
before any property can be mortgaged.
银行会付一半的钱
The bank will pay one half of what was paid for them.
真是疯了 太疯狂了
That is insane, quite insane.
噢 那些标牌已经在市场贴了几个月了
Oh, the signs have been there in the markets for months.
笨蛋都看得出来
A fool could have seen it coming.
我一点也不奇怪他们会破产
I'm not surprised they went under.
九曲街的又一出悲剧吗?
Another tragedy on the Serpentine?
是又一次自杀 波罗先生
Another suicide, Mr.Poirot.
皇家信托公♥司♥倒闭了
The Imperial Trust collapse.
这算得上是大新闻了
It's hardly been out of the news.
很大的投资公♥司♥
Big investment company.
承诺给股东100%的股息
It promised its shareholders a 100% dividend,
然后股价直线下滑
then took a straight nose dive.
很多人彻底一无所有了
Lot of folk have been completely wiped out.
嗯 如果你把头伸进了虎口
Well, if you put your head in the mouth of a lion,
如果某天它把你的头咬掉了 你也不能抱怨 嗯?
you cannot complain if one day he bites it off, huh?
我说 RTZ现在的股价是7先令6便士
I say, RTZ's at seven and six,
你觉得我是应该现在抛出去 还是再多等等?
do you think I should switch now, or hold tight a little longer?
嗯 我的观点是他们...
Well. My view is that they're...
我现在要去银行
I am off now to the bank.
我会在午餐时回来
I shall return at lunchtime.
他这辈子都不会投资的
Never made a speculative investment in his life.
但我的头脑仍然正常 黑斯廷斯
And I still have my head, Hastings.
-早上好 -早上好
-Good morning.-Good morning.
-很高兴您能来 -别客气
-Glad you could make it. -Not at all.
你好 你儿子怎么样?
Hello. How's the boy?
-很好 -谢谢
-Well, good.-Fine, thank you.
武陵先生到之后 让他直接到这里来
Have Mr.Wu Ling sent straight up here when he arrives.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢 有位先生过来拜访您 先生
Oh, there's a gentleman called round to see you, sir.
他在大厅里
He's in the lounge.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许我们应该给他住的酒店打电♥话♥
Perhaps we should telephone his hotel.
好的
Right.
圣詹姆士酒店
St. James Hotel.
-请拿下我的钥匙 -什么事?
-Can I have my key, please? -Yes?
武陵先生?
Mr.Wu Ling?
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 他刚才还在这里
Yes, he was around here a moment ago.
请您稍等一下 我去看一下
If you'd like to hold on, I'll go and have a look.
- 请把我的账单给我 - 稍等 先生
- My bill, please. - One moment, Sir.
先生
Sir.
- 你好 - 先生
- Bonjour. - Sir.
我是波罗
My name is Poirot.
我想确认一下
I would like to ascertain, if you please,
我账户中的余额
the exact balance in my account.
这是我的账号♥
Here is my number.
好的 当然可以 先生 请稍等
Right, certainly, sir. One moment, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊! 这不可能!
Mais non! C'est impossible !
我怎么可能透♥支♥了50英镑?
How can I be fifty pounds overdrawn?
我总是保证账户余额有
It is a point of principle that I always keep my balance
444英镑 4先令 4便士
at four hundred and forty four pounds, four shillings and four pence.
这是我的原则!
A point of principle!
我再给您查一遍 先生
I shall check it once more, sir.
好了 先生 他来了
It's all right, sir, he's here.
威尔金斯正带他上来
Wilkins is bringing him up now.
噢 真是谢天谢地
Oh, well thank goodness for that.
不不 这不是武陵先生
No, no. This isn't Mr.Wu Ling.
我真的很抱歉
I'm most dreadfully sorry,
这肯定是搞错了
There's been a misunderstanding.
我向你道歉 这完全是我们的错
I do apologize. It's our fault.
我重新查了一遍 先生 是我们搞错了
I've rechecked the figures, sir, and it's a mistake.
你不是透♥支♥五十英镑
You're not overdrawn by fifty pounds.
恐怕你是透♥支♥了六十英镑
I'm a fraid you're overdra wn by sixty pounds.
这一次肯定不会错了 先生 这...
There's no doubt this time I'm a fraid, sir. It's...
老天! 这太让人愤怒了!
Mon Dieu! This is an outrage.
我把这事看得很严重
I shall take this to the highest level!
你听见了吗?
Do you hear me?
和钱有关的事 谁也不能把波罗当个笨蛋耍!
Nobody makes Poirot look a fool where money is concerned!
一百
One hundred,
二百
two hundred,
三百
three hundred,
四百
four hundred,
五百
five hundred,
六百
six hundred.
你今晚运气不行啊 伙计
Not your night tonight, old man.
也许是因为我没像哮喘病人一样
Perhaps it is because I do not huff and puff all over the dice
对着骰子哈气吹气
like the wheezing grampus.
- 波罗先生? - 什么事?
- Mr.Poirot? - Yes.
您有访客了
You have a visitor.
访客? 在这个时候?
A visitor, at this hour?
是皮尔森先生 你银行的人
It's Lord Pearson. From your bank.
皮尔森先生? 我存钱的银行?
Lord Pearson? My bank?
我存钱的银行!
My bank !
波罗先生! 我真的很抱歉!
Mr.Poirot! I can't apologise enough !
很高兴能听到你亲口这么说
I am very pleased to hear you say so personally.
噢 呃 是的 我知道有点晚了 但...
Oh, uh, yes, uh, I realise it's a little late, but you see...
没关系 没关系 皮尔森先生
Not at all, not at all, Lord Pearson.
就像你们英国人说的
It is better late than never, as you English say.
迟到总比不到好 请坐
Please do take a seat, huh?
要喝点什么吗?
And may I offer you a drink?
噢 一杯雪利酒 谢谢 是这样...
Oh, a dry sherry, thank you. You see..
黑斯廷斯 你要喝点吗 我的朋友?
Hastings, a little something for you, my friend?
噢 好的 谢谢
Oh, right, thank you.
这件事对我们来说至关重要
This is a matter of such vital concern to us all,
我认为除非这样事解决了
that I don't that think I, or any of the bank's directors,
否则我们任何人都睡不着
will sleep easily in our beds until it's been sorted out.
嗯 我承认我没有这么想过
Well, I must admit that I had not seen it in quite that light,
但是 呃 是的 皮尔森先生 我同意你的话
but, um, yes, Lord Pearson, I have to agree with you.
这件事真的至关重要
It is certainly most vital.
噢 你 呃...
Oh, you er...
你已经知道武陵先生失踪一事了?
You know about the disappearance of Mr.Wu Ling then?
武陵先生?
Monsieur Wu Ling?
黑斯廷斯 麻烦帮我倒一下酒 嗯?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表