Look at his shifty little eyes!
噢 总能让人认得出来 不是吗?
Oh, you can always tell, can't you?
走吧 伙计 这锁看来是用来锁你的
Come on, sonny Jim. It's down the lock up for you.
早上好 先生
Morning, sir.
早上好
Morning.
他看起来就是个邪恶的人 不是吗?
Vicious looking character, isn't he?
他没惹任何麻烦
He hasn't been any trouble.
不 他聪明着呢 不会那么做的
No, he's too clever for that.
我们想把他带走几个月
We wanted to get our hands on him for months.
除非先给出他的名字
Apart from not giving a name.
他叫什么?
What is his name?
这并不好玩 贾普
This is not funny, Japp.
嗯 没人知道他的真名
Well, nobody knows his real name.
但大家都叫他疯狗
But everyone calls him Mad Dog.
疯狗 嗯?
Mad Dog, eh?
一个戒指
One fancy ring,
一副夹鼻眼镜
one pair of pinch-nose spectacles,
一个
one. . .
这是什么?
What is that?
这是我的胡须梳子
That is my mustache comb.
-胡须梳子? -是的
-Moustache comb? -Yes.
你没告诉我他是个不正常的人 先生
You didn't tell me he was one of your unnaturals, sir.
把他的东西都给他
Just give him his things.
我不明白你怎么会这么快进去拉文顿家里
What I don't understand is how you got to Lavington's house
波罗
so quick, Poirot.
我昨晚才听说的
I only heard myself last night.
听说什么了 总探长?
Heard what, Inspector?
拉文顿在阿姆斯特丹被谋杀了
Well, about Lavington being murdered in Amsterdam.
被杀了? 什么时候?
Murdered? When?
什么时候? 当然是上个星期
When? Last week, of course.
上个星期?
Last week?
上周二 你应该知道的吧
Last Tuesday. But you knew that.
知道
Yes.
当然知道
Yes, of course.
早上好 黑斯廷斯
Good morning, Hastings.
你还好吗?
You are well, yes?
你知道这不可能
This is impossible, you know.
我很高兴看到你今早这么轻松 黑斯廷斯
I am glad to see you looking so rested this morning, Hastings.
你昨晚跑得真是快啊!
And what a turn of speed you displayed last night!
动作真敏捷啊 从窗户跳出去了 嗯?
What agility, to jump through the window, eh?
留下你可怜的老朋友波罗成了瓮中之鳖
And to leave your poor old friend Poirot in the soup.
如果不是我逃走了
Well, if I hadn't managed to escape
然后叫贾普保释你出来
and get Japp to come and bail you out,
你今早就会出现在温布尔顿的
you would have been up in front of Wimbledon beat
执法官面前了
this morning
最起码也是入室盗窃罪
Housebreaking at the very least.
再说我昨晚过得并不好
I didn't ha ve a very good night, anyway, as a matter of fact.
压根没合眼 一直在想办法把它打开
Couldn't sleep a wink trying to get this thing open.
我真是深受感动啊 黑斯廷斯
My heart goes out to you, Hastings.
我觉得这根本不是个盒子
I don't think it's a box at all.
我觉得它就是一块木头
I think it's a solid block of wood.
是吗?
Really?
我很擅长手工类的东西
I'm usually pretty good at anything mechanical.
你来试试
You try.
我觉得我们应该用锤子试试
I think we should take a hammer to it.
再等等 朋友
one moment, mon ami.
也许可怜的老波罗能打开它
Perhaps poor old Poirot can do it
黑斯廷斯 赫尔克里·波罗
Hastings, what a cracksman was lost
决心做一名
when Hercule Poirot decided to become
世界知名的侦探
the world's greatest detective,hmm?
这是什么?
Is that it?
米利森特女士的信?
Lady Millicent's letter?
你不是要看这封信吧!
Oh, you're not gonna read it?
我要是不读的话
Well, how will I be able to tell you
黑斯廷斯 我怎么判断这是不是
if it is the letterof Lady Millicent, Hastings,
米利森特女士的信呢?
if I do not read it?
先是盗窃 现在又偷看信!
First burglary, now this!
啊 是的 就是这个
Ah, oui. C'est charmant.
是她 米利森特女士
It's her. Lady Millicent.
她想见你
She wants to see you.
我一小时后去她的酒店
at her hotel in one hour
她说酒店里不安全
She says the hotel isn't safe.
那要在哪里?
Well, where, then?
出现了一个很奇怪的情况
A strange circumstance has arisen,
我觉得你会觉得有意思的 黑斯廷斯
which will amuse you, I think, Hastings.
噢 是吗?
Oh, really?
拉文顿先生死了
Monsieur La vington is dead.
天啊!
Good heavens!
是啊 其实在他周五来见我们时
Yes. In fact, he was already dead
他就已经死了
when he came to see us on Friday.
已经死了?
Already dead when he?
他就是你说的
He was your Englishman
那个神秘死于荷兰的英国人
mysteriously done to death in Holland.
已经死在荷兰了?
Done to death in Holland?
那他是怎么到伦敦来的?
Well, how did he get to London?
那肯定是其他人!
It must have been someone else!
很好 黑斯廷斯 是的 很好!
Good, Hastings. Yes, very good!
噢 波罗先生! 真是太好了!
Oh, Monsieur Poirot! How wonderful!
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do it?
啊 方法算不上光明正大
Uh, by the methods rather reprehensible,
女士
I'm afraid, my lady.
噢 天哪
Oh dear.
我们的行动很难很危险
In an operation very difficult and dangerous,
黑斯廷斯上尉表现得相当勇敢
Captain Hastings was particularly valorous.
噢
Oh.
但我肯定拉文顿先生不会告发我们的
But I'm sure Monsieur Lavington will not prosecute.
噢 我该怎么感谢你们俩呢?
Oh, how can I ever thank you both?
它藏在哪里?
Where was it hidden?
就在中国谜盒里 和你说的一样
In the Chinese box, just as you said.
中国谜盒藏在了柴火里
And the Chinese box was hidden inside the fire log.
-然后被你们找到了! -啊
-And you found it! -Ah.
噢 你们两个都了不起 了不起的人
Oh. You are both wonderful, wonderful men!
它现在哪呢
Where is it now?
什么?
Comment?
中国谜盒 它现在在哪呢?
The Chinese box. Where is it now?
谜盒?
The box?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道?
You don't know?
一个人肯定不会把那样的东西弄丢的
One could hardly lose a thing like that surely?
黑斯廷斯 我们把那个盒子怎么样了?
Hastings, whatever did we do with that box?
你不是把它扔了吗?
Didn't you throw it a way?
噢 你们肯定不会的
Oh. Surely not?
它是个很漂亮的小盒子
It was such a beautiful little box.
不 我现在想起来了 你把它放在口袋里了
No, I remember now. You put it in your pocket.
我的口袋?
My pocket?
啊! 看啊
Ah! Voila.
噢 在这呢!
There it is.
它很漂亮吧?
lsn't it lovely?
我看着挺普通的
Well, it looks pretty ordinary to me.
你在两元店用两便士就能买♥♥到了
You can buy them for tuppence in Limehouse.
噢 不!
Oh, no!
我想把它留下 当做纪念品
I would dearly love to keep it, as a souvenir,
借以纪念一个这么聪明的法国人
to remind me of such a very clever French gentleman.
比利时人
Belgian.
真是稀奇啊!
How quaint!
希望你能让我保留它
And I had hoped, that you would permit me to keep it,
借以让我纪念一位这么漂亮的英国女士
to remind me of a very beautiful English lady.
噢 但在我婚礼那天 我会给你一个
Oh, but I shall give you a better souvenir than that
比这更好的纪念品
on my wedding day.
我不是不知感恩的人 波罗先生
You shall not find me ungrateful, Monsieur Poirot.
女士 我觉得为你服务
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表