in a case, when at last one knows everything
我觉得你一直什么都知道 波罗
I thought you knew everything anyway, Poirot.
嗯...
Well...
啊!
Ah!
给你一个 总探长
There's one for you, Chief Inspector.
啊 谢谢
Ah, thank you.
你没有 波罗先生 因为我在火车上看到一篇文章
None for Mr. Poirot because I read an article on the train
冰淇淋对灰色小细胞非常不好
how ice cream was extremely bad for the little grey cells.
我可以吃两个 因为我的灰色小细胞已经死了
And two for me because mine are dead already.
他们很有趣 不是吗 总探长?
They are very amusing, are they not, Chief Inspector?
连海风都同意他们的话
The sea air obviously agrees with them.
我想当我回到伦敦时
I think perhaps when I return to London
我应该把他们留在这里
I shall lea ve them here.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Santé.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表