And I have found more pleasure, my lady,
比接受你的支票更有乐趣
in serving you than to receive the money cheque.
请你一定要同意让我保留这个盒子
You must permit that I retain the box.
但是波罗先生 你不懂
But Monsieur Poirot, you don't understand.
我必须拥有这个!
I simply must have it!
我不这么认为
I think not.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
这个盒子里有个暗格
Inside this box is a cavity.
这个暗格被分成了两半
This ca vity is divided into two halves.
请看
Please to observe.
在这一边...
In the one half...
是威胁你的信
was the compromising letter.
而在另一边...
And in the other...
如果我没猜错的话 就是柏林顿市场街
If I mistake not, the jewels from the necklace stolen
失窃的项链上的宝石
in the Burlington Arcade robbery.
正是
Precisely.
噢 不!
Oh, no!
你好 格蒂
Hello, Gertie.
噢 上帝啊! 被抓了!
Oh, Gawd! Nabbed!
你们认识?
You know each other?
格蒂控制着英国最大的珠宝犯罪团伙
Gertie runs the best tom foolery gang in the country.
珠宝犯罪团伙?
Tom-foolery?
珠宝盗窃
Jewellery.
他什么都知道吗?
Does he know everything?
不
No.
你为什么要和
Why did you go and get yourself mixed up
这个拉文顿搅和到一起 格蒂?
with this Lavington, Gertie?
我就是搞不清楚这一点
That's what I can't make out.
我也是
Me neither.
他是个邪恶的人
Nasty bit of work, he was,
敲诈勒索之类的
blackmailer and all sorts.
我难道不知道吗?
Don't I know it!
他就是这么对我们的
He done the dirty on us.
但却是他让我有了做这份摆在首位
But it was him who give me the idea about the job
工作的想法
in the first place.
他发现了被他勒索的
He found out about the jewellers
可怜人中的珠宝商
from one of them poor devils he was blackmailing.
然后他自己也参与进来
And he rowed himself in.
是的
That's right.
他说服我让他成为
He persuaded me to let him be the civilian
控制大人物的人
who grabbed hold his shiner.
然后这个大人物就把珠宝给了拉文顿?
And this Shiner handed the tom-foolery' over to Lavington?
对
That's right.
拉文顿同意在他温布尔顿的家里见我们
Lavington agreed to meet us in his house in Wimbledon,
但他没有出现
But he didn't show up, did he?
卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
Dirty crook.
我不知道他把珠宝藏在哪里了
And I didn't know where he'd hidden the tom, either.
但是他之前给我看过他把信放在哪里了
But he showed me before where he put the letter,
所以我猜他可能把珠宝藏在了
and so I guessed perhaps he might ha ve hidden the jewellery
同一个地方
in the same place.
于是 亲爱的女士
And so, my dear mademoiselle,
你决定让赫尔克里·波罗
you decided to call in Hercule Poirot
来帮你找
to do your searching for you.
嗯 我听说你很棒
Well, I 'd heard you was good.
于是你把主意打到了拉文顿身上
So you put the fix on Lavington
你的人跟踪他到了荷兰
and then your people followed him to Holland,
他们就在那里杀了他 嗯?
and that's where they killed him, eh?
-好了 你 -什么?
-All right, you. -Sorry?
你被捕了 伙计
So you will be, my lad.
我们有理由相信
We've got reason to believe
你偷了被你的人藏起来了的
you've got stolen museum exhibits
博物馆展品
concealed about your person.
什么?
What?
快点 她要跑了!
Quick, she's getting away!
你拿到盒子了吗?
You got the box?
别管盒子了 我拿到了珠宝
Never mind the box. I 've got the tom.
快跑
Come on.
看看我的警♥察♥证
Look at the warrant card.
-我们知道你有武器 -他没有武器
-We know you're armed! -He's not armed.
你们看看
Look at it!
我们不知道啊 不是吗?
Well, we wasn't to know, was we?
是拉文顿!
It's Lavington!
不! 那是乔伊·威瑟利!
Never! That's Joey Wetherley!
真的拉文顿在荷兰被杀后
Gertie got him to impersonate Lavington,
格蒂让他假扮拉文顿
after the real Lavington was killed in Holland.
是啊
Right.
威瑟利!
Wetherley!
嘘!
Sssh!
嘿 乔伊 我刚发现了你的一个亲戚
Here, Joey, I've just found one of your relations.
你跑不掉的 乔伊
You're not gonna get away, you know, Joey.
出来吧 格蒂 放弃吧!
Come on Gertie, give yourself up!
你现在是和坏人狼狈为奸
You're in with bad company here.
他们就在这里的某个地方 波罗
They're in here somewhere, Poirot.
这是个考验耐性的游戏 朋友
It is a waiting game, I think, mon ami.
这不是我的做事风格
Not my way of doing things.
我要把这些遮灰布都扯下来
I'm going to have every one of these dust covers off.
我想博物馆会不高兴的
Well, the museum will not be delighted, I think.
我才不在乎呢!
I don't care about that!
本森! 迪德马什!
Benson! Tidmarsh!
-他们在这里! -跑!
-They're here! -Go!
-乔伊! -快跑
-Joey! -Go on!
好了 乔伊 慢慢地出来
All right, Joey, come quietly.
你放弃吧 威瑟利
Give yourself up, Wetherley.
这辈子都别想 贾普先生
Not on your life, Mr. Japp.
快点 格蒂
Come on, Gertie.
把它们交出来
Hand them over.
坐这里 黑斯廷斯
Sit here, Hastings.
我希望你不会再次伤害我的感情
Now, I hope that you will not again wound my feelings,
说犯罪团伙们没听过我的大名
by saying that I am unknown to the criminal classes.
嗯 其实我不是这个意思...
Well, I didn't mean that exactly...
当他们不知道怎么办的时候
Ma foi, they even employ me themselves
他们甚至还会雇用我
when they do not know which way to turn!
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我认为我们做了一个很好的决定 黑斯廷斯
Well, I think that we have made a good choice, Hastings.
还不错 嗯?
Not bad, eh?
波罗
Poirot?
黑斯廷斯
Hastings
我以为她永远不会闭嘴了!
I thought she'd never stop talking!
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
真漂亮!
It's a beauty!
我还以为你要小的那个呢
I thought you were going to get the smaller one?
噢 我觉得小的那个傻乎乎的
Oh, I'd feel silly with a small one.
你现在就要试试吗?
Are you going to try it out now?
黑斯廷斯上尉把它拿到这里来
Captain Hastings has not brought it here
不是为了他的健康
for the good of his health.
你想过去海上吗 波罗?
Did you ever think of going to sea, Poirot?
不不 我的朋友
No, no, my friend.
我最多只会到这里来
This is as close as I like to get.
我以前常常梦想到海上去
I used to dream about the sea.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表