没有名字 只有字母X
No name. Just''X'' .
那是伦敦上流社会的号♥码 我觉得很奇怪
It was a Mayfair number, which I thought strange.
但是当我假装用丹尼尔斯司令官的电♥话♥时
But when I pretended to use the telephone of Commander Daniels,
我注意到他的号♥码和通讯簿里的那个号♥码一样
I noticed that his number was the same as that in the address book.
噢 不
Oh, no.
我的朋友 他晚上下班了 嗯
My friend, he will ha ve retired for the night, eh.
一个很有趣的联♥系♥ 不是吗?
An interesting connection, n' est ce pas?
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
现在全部就位了
All in place now.
放松点 少校 我们不希望有人受伤
Go easy, Major, we don' t want anybody getting hurt.
那是什么?
What' s that?
外面有人
There is somebody out there.
波罗!
Poirot !
我们抓到他想通过警戒线
We caught him trying to get through the cordon.
这是怎么回事 丹尼尔斯? 你疯了吗?
What is all this, Daniels? Have you gone mad?
让我去见伊莫金
Let me go to Imogen.
你是个卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥ 丹尼尔斯 是个耻辱
You' re a traitor, Daniels. A disgrace.
让我去见伊莫金
Let me go to Imogen.
警♥察♥ 到处都是警♥察♥
Police. Police everywhere.
还有士兵 他们出动军队来对付我们了
And soldiers. They' ve sent the army out for us.
- 杰克 我不走 - 但你必须走
- Jack, I ' m not going. -But you must.
我帮你引开敌人
I ' ll create a diversion for you.
一个个出来
Come out one by one
双手举起来!
with your hands in the air !
你要做什么?
What will you do?
你们已经无路可逃了
There' s no way out.
我不知道
I don' t know.
投降吧
Give yourself up.
也许我还能为爱尔兰做点有用的事
Perhaps there are still useful things I can do for Ireland.
你们没有任何机会了!
You don' t stand a chance !
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
快点 如果他们从你身上搜出来的话更糟
Come on, it' ll be worse if they take you with it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我数到五...
I ' m going to count to five...
一
One,
二
two,
三
three,
四
four,
五...
five...
在楼顶!
On the tower !
是丹尼尔斯太太
It' s Mrs.Daniels.
回来! 小心!
Here come back ! Watch out!
拦住他!
Stop him!
爱尔兰万岁!
Erin gobragh !
不要!
Don' t !
是的
Yes.
爱尔兰万岁
Erin gobragh.
爱尔兰万岁
Ireland forever.
先生 是首相!
Sir, it' s the Prime Minister !
去帮帮他
Go and help him.
我唯一不懂的是
The only thing I don' t understand,
你怎么知道他们送去法国的是个替身?
is how you knew it was a double they sent to France?
当我确信
When I ascertained
假定的刺杀行动的最终结果
that the net result of the supposed asassination attempt
是首相脸上绑着绷带去法国的时候
was that the Prime Minister went to France with his face bound up,
那时我就开始懂了
it was then that I began to comprehend.
但是假扮首相的人会被大家看到!
But the man who impersonated the Prime Minister was seen by everyone !
不不 黑斯廷斯
No, no, Hastings.
熟知他的人都没见到他
He was not seen by anyone who knew him intimately.
再加上他的脸上有绷带
And with his face bandaged...
现在 朋友 一个更复杂的案子
But now, mon ami, a far more difficult case.
去费格勒先生那里试衣服
A fitting with Monsieur Fingler.
这么说丹尼尔斯夫妇离婚只是烟幕弹
So the Daniels' divorce was just a smokescreen.
最纯粹的威胁 黑斯廷斯
The purest theatre, Hastings.
确保别人最不会怀疑的
To ensure that the last thing anyone could suspect
就是这两个人合谋
was collusion between those two.
他们深爱彼此 是的 但是...
They loved each other. Yes. But...
他们愿意为了他们的事业放弃一切
they were willing to sacrifice that and everything else for their cause.
知道么 黑斯廷斯 最糟糕的狂热者
You know, Hastings, the worst kind of fanatic,
就是安静的 不引人注意的狂热者
is the quiet, unobtrusive fanatic.
最糟糕的顾客就是不能保持不动的顾客
And the worst kind of customer is the customer who can' t keep still.
费格勒先生 这件夹克太紧了
Monsieur Fingler, this jacket, it is too tight.
噢 太紧了 是吗?
Oh, it is too tight, is it?
是的 我快要扣不上去了
Yes, I shall scarcely be able to button it up.
你知道为什么太紧了吗?
Do you know why it is too tight?
因为你做的衣服太小了
Because you made it too small.
不不不 因为你变胖了
No, no, no. Because you have grown too big.
这件夹克是按去年的尺寸做的
This jacket has been made by last year' s measurements.
现在我们是改尺寸还是怎样?
Now are we ha ving a fitting, or what?
改尺寸 费格勒先生
A fitting. By all means, Monsieur Fingler.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表