Unit 7 to Control.
目标从中式桑拿房♥出现了
Subject sighted emergingfrom Chowcat Sauna.
正在搭出租车
Hailing cab.
上车了
Entering vehicle.
我在等待指示 完毕
I'm a waiting instructions. Over.
跟上他 七号♥车 报告你们的路线
Stay on his tail, Unit Seven, and report your itinerary.
八号♥车
Unit Eight
回答 八号♥车 这里是总台
Come in, Unit Eight. This is Control
八号♥车呼叫总台 八号♥车呼叫总台 完毕
Unit Eight to Control. Eight to Control. Over.
八号♥车 目标正往城市方向而去
Unit Eight, subject heading towards City,
继续开往汇聚点 完毕
proceed to rendezvous point. Over.
消息收到 下线
Message understood. Out.
八号♥车呼叫总台 八号♥车呼叫总台
Unit Eight to Control. Eight to Control.
我现在看到他们了 我们正跟着他们 完毕
I can see them now. We're on their tail. Over.
十号♥车 十号♥车
Unit Ten, Unit Ten.
和七号♥车 八号♥车会合
Join cars Seven and Eight.
我们这次一定会比他快一步
We'll be one step ahead of him this time all right.
你知道他要去哪里吗?
You know where he's going then?
不知道 但我猜得出来 黑斯廷斯上尉
No, but I fancy I can guess, Captain Hastings.
唐人街
Chinatown.
目标付完钱下车了
Subject has alighted and paid off taxi.
目标好像在等人
Subject seems to be waiting for someone.
目标和两个东方人会合了 一人拿着箱子
Subject being joined by two Orientals, one with a briefcase.
箱子现在交给了目标
Subject now being handed briefcase.
可以抓人了
It's a probable pick up.
八号♥车 十号♥车
Cars Eight and Ten,
你们就位了吗? 完毕
are you in position? Over.
八号♥车呼叫总台 现在就位了 长官 完毕
Car Eight to Control. In position now, sir. Over.
十号♥车呼叫总台 十号♥车呼叫总台
Car Ten to Control, Ten to Control.
正在就位 完毕
Moving into position. Over.
目标要离开了
Subject moving off.
别动 伙计们 等着
Steady, lads. Wait for it.
总台呼叫七号♥车 八号♥车 十号♥车
Control to Units Seven, Eight and Ten.
抓住他!
Get him !
雷金纳德·戴尔
Reginald Dyer,
请你跟我去一趟警局
I must ask you to accompany me to the Police Station.
我警告你 你说的一切都会被
And I must warn you that anything you say
记录下来可能会成为指控你的证据
will be taken down and may beused in evidence against you.
我们抓住他了!
We've got him!
干得好!
Jolly good.
太棒了 先生
Good work, sir!
很好
Jolly good.
太棒了 先生
Splendid, sir.
你认为这个雷金纳德·戴尔杀了陵先生?
So you reckon this Reggie Dyer killed our Mr.Ling?
我审问他之后就能知道得更多了
I'll know more when I've questioned him.
你要一起去吗 波罗?
You coming along, Poirot?
你在陵先生的笔记本上发现的名字...
The name you discovered in the notebook of Monsieur Ling
查尔斯·雷斯特? 我们今早联♥系♥过他两次 但他出去了
Charles Lester? We've tried him twice this morning. He was out.
嗯 也许这没用 但...
Well, it may be of no worth, but...
现在先听我的
Be my guest.
我现在有更大的鱼要抓
For the moment, I've got more important fish to fry.
嗯 黑斯廷斯 总探长
Well, Hastings. while the chief inspector
在抓他的大鱼
is frying his important fish,
看看我们能抓到什么鱼 嗯?
let us see what we can catch, huh?
武陵 武陵
Wu Ling, Wu Ling.
我记得这个名字
the name is one I recall.
是的! 仰光
Yes! Rangoon.
是的
Right.
我们一起做过一两笔生意
we'd done one or two deals together.
我想他是打算来看望我的
I guess he was just planning to look me up.
这是很自然的事
It'd be a natural thing to do.
这就是他在本子上写我名字的原因
And that's why he had my name written down in his book.
他到伦敦之后
And yet he had not contacted you
并未联♥系♥过你?
since his arrivalhere in London.
你们到这里来 我才第一次听说这事
You guys coming in here, this is the first I've heard of it.
嗯 谢谢你抽时间见我们 先生
Well. I thank you for your time, Monsieur,
我们就不再打扰你了
and we will disturb you no longer.
我真的希望能多帮点忙
I really wish I could be more help.
我知道你是
I mean, I know you're like,
英国的顶级侦探 对吗?
one of England's top gumshoes,right?
我很钦佩你的工作
I admire your work greatly.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢! 这是你写的吗 莱斯特先生?
Oh! You wrote this, Mr.Lester?
拿去吧 算是我的问候 你也是投机商吗?
Take it, my compliments. You a speculator too?
嗯 我也玩一点 债券之类的...
Well, I dabble, you know. Gilts, consoles...
黑斯廷斯!
Hastings!
谢谢 我会仔细拜读的
Thank you. I'll study it with interest.
好的 如果你想我给你几个建议方案的话
Right, and if you want me to suggest a few schemes,
我的电♥话♥就在背面 免费
my number's right on the back. No obligation.
日安 莱斯特先生
good day, Monsieur Lester.
再见 赫尔克里!
So long, Hercule!
亲爱的伙计 我真的不知道地图的事
My dear fellow, I don't know anything about a map.
我不过是在船上和从香港
All I did was have a couple of drinks with the chap
回来的家伙喝了几杯
on the boat back from Hong Kong.
这就让我成了凶手吗?
Does that make me a murderer?
这么说这是你在爱尔兰彩票上赢来的喽?
I suppose you won this on the Irish sweepstake.
你没有我任何把柄 贾普
You've got nothing on me, Japp.
你没有任何能把我多扣留在这里一分钟的证据
Not a single shred of evidence to keep me here a minute longer.
听着 戴尔 我从现在开始
Listen, Dyer. I'm going to nail your grubby little hide
要盯牢你 直到...
if it takes me from now until...
戴尔先生的律师来了 先生
Mr.Dyer's solicitor, sir.
别担心 戴尔先生 这不会太久的
Don't worry, Mr.Dyer. This won't take long.
你认识照片里的任何人吗?
Do you recognise anybody in these photographs?
这照片的质量不太好 不是吗?
They're not very good quality, are they?
别管照片质量!
Never mind about the quality!
这是来找陵先生的那个人吗?
Is this the man who came for Mr.Ling or isn't it?
不是
No.
绝对不是 绝对不是
No, it's definitely not him. Definitely not.
嗯 这就说得通了
Well. Stands to reason, I suppose.
戴尔很狡猾 不会亲自露面的
Dyer's too canny to show himself.
他肯定有同伙
He'd have an accomplice.
抱歉
Excuse me.
这个武陵先生 他有美国口音 是吗?
This Monsieur Wu Ling. He spoke with the American accent, yes?
是的 既然你提到的话 他确实有
Yes, I believe he did, now you come to mention it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们可以走了吗?
Shall we go?
美国口音?
American accent?
美国人总是把月份写在日期之前 黑斯廷斯
The Americans always put the month before the date, Hastings.
是的 他们是个很落后的民族
Yes, they are a very backward people.
知道么 你要是不介意的话 我要杀个回马枪
You know, if you'll excuse me, I think I'll just pop back
和那个叫莱斯特的家伙聊聊
and have another word with that chap, Lester.
他有几个方案看起来挺有意思的
One or two of his schemes look quite interesting.
我刚才一定...噢 见鬼!
I must just... Oh, damn.
抱歉 我想这是你们掉下的
Excuse me, I think one of you dropped this.
-噢 谢谢 -不用谢
-Oh, thank you.-You're welcome.
嗯 我真是见鬼了
Well, I'll be damned.
有什么事吗 先生?
Something is the matter, Monsieur?
就是他 毫无疑问
It's him. No question about it.
这就是来见陵先生的人!
This is the fellow that called to see Mr.Ling!
我 呃
I, uh.
我想当我听到谋杀时
I guess I panicked.
我肯定是慌神了
When I read about the murder, you see...
这样的事 对生意总是不好的
This kind of thing, it's not exactly good for business.
现在是对你不好
Right now it's not exactly good for you.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 这个家伙 陵
Okay. this guy Ling. . .
我说之前和他做过生意是撒谎的
I lied about doing some deals with him before.
其实我从未见过他
The fact is I'd never met him.
我从未听说过他
I never heard of him before in my life.
突然他就打电♥话♥给我 很意外
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表