-Name? What name? -Your first name.
詹姆士
James.
詹姆士·贾普
James Japp.
吉姆
Jim.
吉米·贾普
Jimmy Japp.
杰米·贾普...
Jamie Japp...
贾普总探长和我先走了 你们慢慢玩吧
Chief Inspector Japp and I will leave you to play.
那赫尔克里呢?
What about Hercule?
噢 赫尔克里的简称就不多了
Oh, there aren't any for Hercule.
赫克?
Herc?
凶手等的也许就是这个 总探长
It may be what the murderer has been waiting for, Inspector.
但我们还不确定
But we cannot be sure.
啊 这个案子的动机既复杂又隐蔽 嗯?
Ah, this is a matter of complex and hidden motives, eh?
而且...
And...
噢 老天!
Oh, mon Dieu!
怎么了?
What's up?
我真是瞎了眼!
I have been blind.
瞎了眼!
Blind!
我说动机很复杂? 不是的
Complex, I have said? Mais non.
很简单 非常简单!
Oh, the simplicité extrême, extrême!
真是悲哀 我居然都没看出来
And miserable one that I am, I saw nothing!
请进
S'il vous plaît.
这对我来说个是好的转机
This makes a nice change for me,
我不是一个 噢 伯特 看来
I'm not a -- Oh, Bert, look.
我们要挨着黑斯廷斯上尉坐了
we're going to sit next to that nice Captain Hastings.
噢
Oh.
你好
Hello.
很好
Good.
我想人应该到齐了 卫斯先生
That is all, I think, Monsieur Vyse.
在通常情况下
In an ordinary case,
死者的遗嘱应该在葬礼之后宣读
the will of a deceased person is read after the funeral.
但是 有人建议我现在就宣读
In fact, I am proposing to read it now.
虽然日期是去年二月
Although dated last February,
这份遗嘱今天早上才寄到我手里
it only reached me by post this morning.
虽然 这份文件很不正式
However, although it is a most informal document,
却是有法律效力的
it is properly attested.
这是玛格达拉·巴克利小姐的遗嘱
This is the last will and testament of Magdala Buckley.
我任命我的堂兄查尔斯·卫斯为遗嘱执行人
I appoint my cousin, Charles Vyse as my Executor.
我把我生前的所有财产都留给
I leave everything of which I die possessed
米尔德里德·克罗夫特
to Mildred Croft
感谢她对我父亲
in grateful recognition of the services rendered by her
菲利普·巴克利的付出
to my father, Philip Buckley,
她的付出无法用任何东西回报
which services nothing can ever repay.
署名玛格达拉·巴克利
Signed Magdala Buckley.
这是真的 我并不想说出这件事
It's true. Not that I ever meant to let on about it.
菲利普·巴克利当时在澳大利亚
Philip Buckley was out in Australia,
如果不是我的话...
and if it hadn't been for me...
我不想说这件事了
Well, I don't want to go into that.
恐怕你必须要说 克罗夫特太太
Well, I think perhaps you ought to, Mrs. Croft.
这是我们的秘密 最好还是让它一直保密下去
Our secret it's been and a secret it had better remain.
她是知道这件事的
She knew about it, though.
我是说尼克
Nick, I mean.
我想应该是她父亲告诉她的
I guess her father must have told her.
如果有人说
But if anyone says
这个世上没有了感恩之心
that there is no gratitude in this world,
我会告诉他们他们错了 这就是证明
I shall tell them that they're wrong and that this proves it.
卫斯先生 我想作为尼克最近的血亲
I presume, Monsieur Vyse, that, as the next of kin,
你能对这份遗嘱提出质疑吧?
you could contest that will?
就我所知 有一大笔财产处于危险中
There is, I understand, a vast fortune at stake,
而遗嘱被立下的时候不是这样的
which was not the case when the will was made.
我不应该质疑我堂妹
I should not dream of contesting
对遗产的的处理方式
my cousin's disposal of her property.
你真是个诚实的小伙子
You are a very honest fellow.
我相信你会一直这么诚实的
And I shall see that you don't lose by it.
克罗夫特太太 这
Well, Mrs. C. this, uh --
这真是个惊喜
This is a surprise
亲爱的好女孩!
Dear sweet girl!
我希望她能下来看看我们
I wish she could look down now and see us.
也许她已经来看我们了
Perhaps she does,
谁知道呢?
Who knows?
也许吧
Perhaps.
我有个小想法!
A little idea!
今晚我们很荣幸
We are fortunate indeed to have with us this evening
莱蒙小姐和我们在一起
Mademoiselle Lemon
虽然我知道她不想让别人知道这事
Now I know that she does not like to have it bruited about,
但是菲丽斯蒂·莱蒙小姐拥有超凡的通灵能力
but Mademoiselle Felicity Lemon has the pronounced powers of the medium.
我们现在都在这里 我们坐在桌子边上
Now, we are all here, we are seated around the table.
我们来一场降神会吧!
Let us hold a seance!
呃 我没有
Well, I don't
真是好主意!
Wonderful idea!
降神会?
A séance?
但是无疑
But surely
-这太扯了 -不 不
-This is nonsense. -No, no.
这会很有意思的
It will be most interesting.
何不一试呢?
Why not?
准备好了吗 莱蒙小姐?
All ready, Mademoiselle Lemon?
-不 这... -我去关灯
-No, it's... -I'll turn the lights out.
现在 我们都把手牵着
Now, we must all join hands,
是这样吧 莱蒙小姐?
is that not so, Mademoiselle Lemon?
呃...
Well...
大家都把手牵好!
Everybody join hands! And
拜托 拜托 我们必须保持安静
Now, please, if you please, we must have the complete silence,
莱蒙小姐要开始施法了
while Mademoiselle Lemon goes into her trance.
-你是否认为... -请安静!
-Do you think... -Quiet, please!
是的 她现在开始施法了
Yes. She is now going into her trance.
有人吗?
Is there anybody there?
我觉得该停止胡闹了
I think it's time we stopped fooling about.
嘘....
Sssshhh!
有人吗?
Is there anybody there?
啊 是她!
Aah! It's her!
她回来了!
She's come back.
枉死的人灵魂总是四处飘荡
Them that's murdered always walks.
是她!
It's her!
你是真实的
You're real.
我当然是真实的
I'm real all right.
感谢老天
Thank God,
感谢上帝!
Thank God!
这场闹剧是谁主导的?
Who was responsible for this farrago, then?
是我 就是我劝尼克小姐假死的
It was I who persuaded Mademoiselle Nick to pretend to be dead,I'm a fraid.
克罗夫特太太 很感谢
Thank you so much, Mrs. Croft,
你为我父亲做的事
for what you did for my father.
但恐怕你不能依照
But I'm afraid you won't be able to enjoy
你伪造的遗嘱那样继承这笔遗产
the benefits of that will you forged just yet.
噢 但这只是个玩笑 亲爱的 只是个玩笑
Oh, but it was just a joke, dear. Just a joke.
噢 这确实很好玩
Oh, it really is very funny.
只是个玩笑 就是这样
Just a bit of a lark, that's all.
那份遗嘱是伪造的?
That will was a forgery?
噢 是的 伪造得还很逼真
Oh, yes. And a very fine one, too.
你没抓到我的任何把柄
You've got nothing on me.
没有把柄
Nothing
你伪造了我的遗嘱
You forge my will,
然后当我没死 没法让你称心时
and then, when I don't die to suit you,
你想杀了我
you try to murder me.
不是的!
No!
你没有成功
You don't succeed,
你错杀了我的堂妹! 你还说没有把柄!
but you kill my poor cousin by mistake! And you say nothing!
我们和此事无关!
We never had nothing to do with that!
什么都别说 伯特! 什么都别说!
Don't say anything, Bert!. Don't say anything.
-我们确实伪造了遗嘱 -伯特!
-We may have forged the will -Bert!
但杀人的事和我无关!
We never had nothing to do with no killing!
把他们带走 总探长
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表