Of course, if it's beyond even your magical powers
好的! 七天 嗯?
Eh bien! Seven days, huh
既然你已经把事实告诉我了
provided the facts are placed before me
而且你允许黑斯廷斯来帮我
and that you will allow Hastings here to furnish me
获取我想要的信息
with such information as I require,
我肯定会找到解决办法的
the solution it becomes inevitable.
我接受挑战
I accept.
晚安 波罗
Good night, Poirot.
谢谢你的饮料
Thanks for the drink.
就像从孩子手里抢钱似的
Like robbing a baby.
是顺着这条路去村里的 先生
Now, that's the way to walk to the village, sir.
步行大概五分钟
About five minutes on foot.
这段时间里
During which time
他必定和从车站出来的洛文先生错过了
he must have passed Lowen coming from the station.
我能问下 那边通向哪里吗?
Can I just ask, what's down there?
那是通往布鲁克兰的
That takes you right into Brooklands,
一个很大的赛车场
a big motor-racing venue.
那边有一条小路通往一个湖
A little way down there is a boating lake.
我们已经问过看守人了
Now we've checked with the keeper,
他发誓达文海姆没从他的小屋前经过
He swears Davenheim never passed it up.
- 黑斯廷斯上尉 - 总探长
- Captain Hastings. - Chief Inspector.
你说什么 先生?
I beg your pardon, sir?
呃 你还记得的它们是什么颜色吗?
What er, what colour were they? If you can remember.
你是说洛文先生的裤子吗 先生?
Mr.Lowen's trousers, sir?
我知道这个问题很奇怪
Well I know it's rather an odd question,
但是 呃 有个很奇怪的人想知道
but, uh, a rather odd person would like to know.
好像是条浅色的裤子
Kind of a light colour I suppose you'd say they were.
浅灰色
Light grey.
他长得很潇洒
Very smartly turned out he was.
除了他那愚蠢的胡子
Apart from that stupid moustache.
他们之间的过结
It goes back a long way,
已经是很久之前的事了
this rivalry between them.
洛文在一次船舶公♥司♥的股份之争中
Lowen lost out to my husband in a big deal
输给了我丈夫
over some shipping-company shares.
可怜的他几乎一无所有了
Poor man was nearly wiped out.
那已经是几年前的事了
That was a few years ago now,
但是 从那之后 他一直缠着马修
but he's never stopped hounding Mathew ever since.
我想他是过来是卖♥♥
I believe he came here to barter
南非股份之类的东西
some South African stockor something
用来换取银行里的职位
in exchange for a position on the bank.
你丈夫在南非有
Did a lot of business in South Africa,
很多生意吗?
did he, your husband?
他去年整个冬天都在约翰尼斯堡
He was over in Johannesburg all last winter,
肯定有三个月
must have been three months.
他给我带回了超棒的钻石耳环
He brought me back the most wonderful diamond earrings.
他总给我带回这样那样的珠宝
He always brought me back jewellery,
不管他什么时候离开
of one kind or another whenever he went away.
你相信第六感吗 总探长?
Do you believe in a sixth sense, Chief Inspector?
我母亲去世那天我就有预感
I had it the day my mother died.
周五那天我又有了预感
I had it again on Friday.
一整天我都觉得
All day the certain knowledge
会发生这样的事
that something like this was going to happen.
现在真的发生了 不是吗?
And now it has, hasn't it?
我能和你的女仆聊一下吗?
I wonder if I might have a word now with your maid.
我现在要去和你的女主人聊聊了
I think I might have a word now with your mistress.
总探长
Chief Inspector.
黑斯廷斯上尉
Captain Hastings.
很意外看到你还在这里啊 波罗先生
I'm surprised to see you stilI here, Mr. Poirot.
我还以为你出去调查达文海姆先生的案子了
I thought you'd be out on the Davenheim case.
噢 嗯 莱蒙小姐
Oh well, Miss Lemon.
贾普总探长用五英镑和我打赌
The Chief Inspector Japp has bet me five pounds,
我不离开这里
that I cannot solve this mystery
就不能破案
without leaving my apartment,
我接受了这场赌局
And I accept his bet.
噢 你确定这是明智之举吗?
Oh. Are you sure that was wise?
也许不是 莱蒙小姐
Perhaps not, Miss Lemon.
考虑再三
On reflection,
赌注应该加到十英镑更合适
ten pounds would be a much rounder sum.
我刚刚把我知道的全告诉那位探长了
I just told all I know to that Police Inspector.
我没有时间再说一遍
I ain't got time to tell that again.
是的
No, quite.
我看得出来你很忙 梅里特先生
I can see you're a very busy man, Mr.Merritt.
船夫的工作总是做不完
Boatman's work's never done.
是啊
Yes.
在星期五的下午 梅里特先生...
On Friday a fternoon, Mr.Merritt...
噢...
Oh...
我记得那天很平常
I remember it all plain enough.
星期五的下午是我最忙的时候
Friday afternoon's one of my busiest times.
我记得我看了看表 当时是4:45
I remember looking at my watch, it said 4:45.
过去了几个流浪汉
A couple of vagrants come by,
然后是一个骑着自行车的女孩
then this girl on a bike.
他们之中有一个瞎了
One of them was blind.
头发很乱
Ugly-looking pair, all told.
看起来像是喝醉了
Looked as if they'd been drinking.
那天下午就是这样了
That were all, that afternoon.
再没有其他人路过了
There weren't no one else come by.
不然我会记得的 不是吗?
I'd remember, wouldn't I?
是啊
Yes.
嗯 我该走了
Well, I'd better be getting along.
我不想打扰你的工作 梅里特先生
Wouldn't want to keep you from all your work, Mr.Merritt.
哈
Huh.
这个就不用你担心了
Don't you worry about that.
等那个凳子上的油漆干了
Soon as that paint's dry on that bench,
我要再刷一遍油漆
I'll be right up and giving that a second coat.
啊 你说是浅灰色 黑斯廷斯
Ah. Light grey, you say, Hastings.
这也许很重要
That may be significant.
我还是想知道洛文先生裤子的颜色
I'd still like to know what the color of Lowen's trousers
和案子有什么关系
has got to do with anything.
这很明显 黑斯廷斯
Surely that is obvious, Hastings.
洛文先生说他在路上
Monsieur Lowen says that he did not pass Monsieur Davenheim
和达文海姆错过 嗯?
in the lane, oui?
他有没有说谎呢 黑斯廷斯?
Now, is he lying, Hastings?
或者说 是不是他杀了达文海姆先生?
Or did he, in fact kill Monsieur Davenheim?
在乡村小路上扭打成一团
A messy scuffle in the country road,
把尸体抛弃在泥地里?
the disposal of a body in a muddy field?
他成功地在几分钟后出现在屋子里
And still he manages to turn up at the house minutes later
衣着还能如此整洁?
so immaculately dressed?
啊
Ah.
看起来不重要啊
Seemed rather trivial.
不 黑斯廷斯
No, Hastings.
谋杀案里没有什么是不重要的
Nothing is trivialin the matter of murder.
我请你注意
I commend also for your attention
在达文海姆离开房♥间之前
the fact that, before he leaves the room,
他在唱机上放了一张
Monsieur Davenheim putso nto the gramophone
"1812序曲"的唱片
a record of the "1812 Overture."
嗯 这也很重要 是吗?
Well, that was highly significant too, was it?
噢 嗯 我们的追查方向可能错了
Oh well, we may as yet be on the wrong track,
但这至少是一种暗示
but at least it is suggestive.
方向! 就是这个! 杰拉尔德·洛文!
Track! That was it! Gerald Lowen!
什么?
Comment?
杰拉尔德·洛文参加了很多布加迪比赛!
Gerald Lowen races a couple of Bugattis,
刚刚开始在赛道上出名
Just beginning to make a name for himself on the circuits,
我敢肯定就是他
I bet it's the same chap.
啊 赛车 嗯?
Ah, the racing of cars, huh?
一遍一遍在赛道里绕圈
Round and around in the circles,
我永远理解不了对
Never will I understand the passion
这种无意义娱乐的爱好
for such a pointless pastime.
你应该去感受一下的 波罗
You've got to experience it, Poirot,
绝对刺♥激♥
the sheer exhilaration.
环绕在你的裤子周围
flying round by the seat of your pants.
是啊 嗯 黑斯廷斯
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表