The following takes place between 4:00 P.M. and 5:00 P.M.
以下事件发生于 下午4点至5点之间
Events occur in real time.
事件实时发生
It's him.
目标出现
Damn it.
见鬼
I couldn't get off a shot.
没机会开枪
Stand by.
原地待命
We'll get him on the way out.
等他出来再干掉他
Manuel!
曼纽尔
Hey, Manny!
曼尼
Manny!
曼尼
Hey, Manny!
曼尼
Yes?
喂
Put Mauricio on the phone.
让毛利西奥接电♥话♥
Victor? Just put Mauricio on!
维克多 让毛利西奥接电♥话♥
He's dead.
他死了
What?
什么
Someone shot him in the head.
头上挨了一枪
What the hell is happening?
到底出了什么事
I see him.
目标出现
He's leaving the building.
正在离开大楼
I'm set.
准备就绪
Stop.
停
It's not him.
不是他
He can't be far.
他跑不了多远
Coming at you! Gray sedan!
目标朝你去了 灰色轿车
Target is out of range.
目标脱离射程
Move out.
撤
911. What's your emergency?
911报♥警♥中心 请讲
Yes. I want to report a stolen vehicle.
我要报告一起车辆盗窃
License plate SNE-15C5.
车牌号♥SNE-15C5
Jack?
杰克
Sweetheart, we already talked about this, remember?
小乖乖 我们商量过了 记得吗
You're supposed to call me "Grandpa."
你得叫我外公
You don't look like a grandpa.
但你看起来不像个外公呀
Couldn't agree with you more.
其实我也这么觉得
The cartoon I turned on is boring.
这卡♥通♥真没意思
Okay. We'll find another one.
好吧 那我们换个台
This is the boldest diplomatic initiative we've seen in a generation.
这是当代最大胆的外交提议
It could finally lay a foundation for real peace
也许能为整个区域
throughout the entire region.
奠定全面和平的基础
Well, you know, Bob, the president's certainly betting her legacy
鲍勃 总统可谓是在这次谈判上
on the success of these negotiations...
赌上了她的政♥治♥生涯
Grandpa! This isn't a cartoon!
外公 这不是卡♥通♥片
Okay, okay.
好吧
A sloth of bears...
一群白熊
This one! I like this one!
就看这个 我喜欢这部
A mob of cows
一群奶牛
A herd of sheep...
一群绵羊
Yeah?
喂
Hi, dad. Sorry we're late.
老爸 抱歉我们晚了
They're redirecting everyone around the UN.
路过联♥合♥国♥大厦必须绕行
It's all right. We're doing fine.
没关系 我们相处很好
How was the zoo?
动物园之行如何
Well, to be honest with you,
实话说
we spent most of our time just going back and forth
我们基本是在不断地奔波于
between the black bears and the polar bears.
黑熊与北极熊之间
I forgot to mention that she's going through a bear phase.
我忘记跟你说 她正在熊熊热
Well, she certainly knows what she wants.
她明白自己所爱那是最好
She reminds me of you.
她让我想起你
Well, that's funny.
真有趣
I always tell Stephen how much she reminds me of you.
我常对斯蒂芬说 她让我想起你
Anyway, we'll be there in a few minutes.
我们过几分钟就到
Okay. Don't worry.
收到 别担心
We'll meet you in the lobby.
到时在大厅见
Great.
好的
Sounds like they had fun.
听起来他们处得不错
They always do.
当然啦
What's wrong?
怎么了
We talked to him about moving to LA the night we got here.
刚来时 我跟他提过搬去洛杉矶的事
Yeah. He said he'd think about it.
嗯 他说要考虑一下
Yeah, and he hasn't mentioned one word about it since.
之后 他对此事只字不提
And we leave tonight.
今晚我们都要走了
Well, maybe he has to check with his doctors.
或许他还得定期就医
No, they cleared him two weeks ago.
不是 医院两周前就让他出院了
He's finished with treatment.
他的治疗已经结束了
I don't know.
搞不清楚
My father has been on his own for so long.
我父亲独自生活时间太久
Maybe he doesn't know how to live any other way.
也许他已经忘记了如何与人相处
Why don't you just ask him again?
你怎么不再问他一次
My father is not the type of person you ask twice.
我父亲可不喜欢被人问两次
If you want, I can do it.
我可以替你问他
Here at the United Nations,
联♥合♥国♥前方为您报道
a white house spokesman just confirmed
白宫发言人刚刚确认
that presidents Taylor and Hassan
泰勒总统与哈桑总统
will be holding a joint press conference later this hour.
稍后将立即召开联合新闻发布会
It is widely expected that president Hassan
众人广为期待哈桑总统
will announce the dismantling of his country's nuclear weapons program.
将宣布撤除其国的核武器项目
President Hassan has stated that he considers these negotiations
哈桑总统发表声明说 此次谈判
a historic success and a new beginning for his country
是历史性的成功 是其国家的新纪♥元♥
and the entire mideast region.
也是整个中东地区的新纪♥元♥
I believe that that is a reasonable compromise.
我相信我们已经达成了共识
Now, Mr. President, let's move on to the issue of verification.
总统先生 我们还有一些问题需要澄清
The language in your latest proposal is vague.
您最新提案的文字有些语意含糊
Let me be clear.
我来说清楚
My country agrees to abandon the pursuit of nuclear weapons
我的国家同意放弃核武器的开♥发♥研制
with full International Atomic Energy Agency safeguards.
并愿意接受国际原子能组织的监督
But our terms, Mr. President,
总统先生 我们的条件
were that the inspectors themselves would be American,
是要由美国派出监督团队
not IAEA.
而非国际原子能组织
With respect, Madam President,
恕我直言 总统阁下
your side pushed the point, but we never conceded.
贵方一再要求这点 但我们从未让步
With respect,
也恕我直言
your side has refused to negotiate the point in good faith.
贵方在这点上从未显示过诚意
Without Americans on the ground--
若没有美方人员在场
Surely, we're not going to let the nationality of a few hundred men--
我们当然不会让一个几百人的团体
Verification has no teeth.
我们不想引发争论
So, only the United States can be trusted,
只有美国是可信的 是吗
Mr. Secretary?
国务卿先生
This is the message that you sent to the rest of the world
这就是你向全世界传达的信息
and then you wonder why we don't want to negotiate.
你还问我们为什么不想协商
Farhad.
法哈德
Madam President,
总统阁下
please excuse my brother's passion.
请原谅我弟弟的莽撞
He only wants what is best for our country.
他只是为我们的国家考虑
I understand.
可以理解
But we need to resolve this issue before we can move forward.
但此问题解决之前 无法继续讨论其他事项
And ideally, before the press conference,
新闻发布会即将召开
which gives us less than an hour.
我们只剩下不到一小时了
Madame President...
总统阁下
what would your congress say
如果我的革命卫士
if my revolutionary guard
驻扎在您的国土上
was stationed on your soil?
国会会有什么反应呢
It's the same with my national assembly.
我国国会也持同样的态度
Even if I agreed to this, they would not ratify it.
即便我同意了 我国议会也不会批准
After all, I'm not a king.
毕竟 我不是皇帝
Nor I a queen.
我也不是女皇
Too bad for both of us.
真是太不幸了
I'd like to adjourn
我提议暂时休会
and discuss this issue with our respective teams.
我们与各自团队商议一下
Of course.
没问题
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表